Monday, February 15, 2010

I serve-[O-14]-(m/s incest-light bondage-blowjobs-swallowing-spankings-girl/girl)--part-1 thru 2-of-3

.

.

I Server

Part-1-of-3

.

“Come here, slave, and light my cigarette.”
.
Quickly I moved over to the girl and did as I’m told.
.
“And get us …smack… some more beer,” orders Stacy as she pops me on the butt with the riding crop that she carries around when ever she’s here. “This party is just getting started. Right guys?”
.
Yes, it was getting started. Visions of uncertainty filled my head. However, at the same time, my pussy was throbbing with excitement. I brought back the beers and delivered one to my husband, Brian, my son, Brandon, and my son’s new girlfriend, Stacy.

.

As I handed her the beer I wondered how I got into this fix. I was accustomed to serving my husband. I’d been doing that now for almost 20-years. Somewhere along the way, I should have known better. I had even asked my mom for advice and she’d me I should do whatever makes my husband happy. So I learned to accept the position that my husband put me in, a position of servitude to him, and total sexual submissiveness.
.
I was a virgin on our wedding night, and my new husband wasted no time changing that fact. I was so young and naïve and he was older than I was. I knew my only chance in the world was to find a man to take care of me and provide for me as my father did for my mother and me. I just never had any idea the price I would pay.
.
But to be honest, I did learn to enjoy myself. Only on a few occasions did Brian’s punishments seem a bit harsh and truly painful. Nevertheless, they were important lessons and I learned never to disappoint him. I’m sure some people would tell me my husband was abusive to me and in some way that may be true. On my second day of marriage, I ended up with my arms tied to the headboard while he whipped my ass with his leather belt, all because I wouldn’t give him a blowjob. And I learned, because I have never refused to suck him off since.
.
Then came the night when Brian told me that our son, Brandon was going through puberty and now that his balls were more than just a decorations, it would help him along if I started submitting to him, too. I said that because he was my son, I wouldn’t feel right and I didn’t want to do it. I was surprised and relieved when he didn’t punish me for refusing his request. Little did I know that it wasn’t over.
.
The following week Brian had tied me naked to a table in the basement, something that he had done before when he was in that type of mood. He had gagged me with a ball gag, which was smart on his part. As soon as I saw our son enter the room with my husband I began to yell and scream, or at least as best as I could.
.
My husband talked with my son about me as if I weren’t even there. I was so embarrassed and humiliated. I stopped trying to scream my objections and just lay there with tears rolling from my eyes. They kneaded my breasts, pinched my nipples, and even felt me up. My stomach turned when my son touched me between the legs. My husband took great joy in showing our son how to get me turned on, which to my further embarrassment I did.
.
“ Let me show you how she likes it,” Brian told Brandon.
.
He then pulled his pants down and stroked himself a couple of times to make sure that he was hard enough to enter me, and then he did. He shoved himself into me, aided by the wetness their manipulations of my body produced.
.
“Pinch her nipples while I fuck her. She loves that,” my husband told Brandon. Grinning like a kid with a new toy, Brandon did. My mind was a muddle of confusion as tears rolled down my face. All the while my nipples were getting harder from my son’s attention and my pussy is wrapped tight around my husband’s dick.
.
“The good thing about having a sex slave is you never have to worry about pleasing them, only yourself,” my husband explained, “You can just climb on and fuck them and get off when you’re ready to. Like this.” Then Brian fucked me hard and fast for several moments. Brandon watched intently while still pinching and mauling my breasts. Soon my husband shoves his dick deep into me and I feel him let loose his load of cum deep in my pussy. The stimulation was too much and I cummed too, tears steadily streaming down my cheeks as my husband climbed off of me.
.
“Tell you what, son. I can’t see you having to go all the up to your room to jerk off. Why not just do it here? Climb up on your mom’s chest and jerk off on her breasts. Let her see what she’ll be getting soon,” Brian told our son Brandon.
.
I began to moan ‘no’ into the ball gag as Brandon pulled his pants off. Even as repulsed by the situation, as I was, when Brandon pulled his shorts, I couldn’t resist looking. He was just starting to grow hair on his crotch so all he had was sparse growth of peach fuzz. And that his dick was at the beginning of transition from a little boy’s pee to a man’s dick. He quickly climbed up and straddled my waist. I can feel his balls on my stomach and as they start to move, my husband lifted my head up. “You keep your eyes open and watch him, bitch. You know better than to disappoint me,” he snapped.
.
I did watch with eyes filled with more tears. It didn’t take long until Brandon was screeching, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming.” And with his father’s encouragement, he empties his new found cum filled balls, the first shot landing on my face and the rest covering my neck and breasts. “Awesome,” he moaned, “That sure beat the hell out of jacking off into a tissue.”

.

“Son, let me explain something to abut cumming. Ejaculating sperm or cum as most people call it, is one of the most awesome and wonderful feelings and experiences a guy we can have. It always feels good. An orgasm is almost always accompanied by ejaculation or semen. Semen contains SPERM. SPERM and only SPERM is necessary to fertilize or inseminate a female’s egg.

.
NOTHING else in the whole world can produce the necessary fertilization to create a new life. NOTHING but SPERM will work. SPERM alone is the only biological entity that can fertilize an egg. That fact in itself is enough to make us ULTR-PROUD of our seed. It’s like magic. It looks like liquid pearls. It is warm and smooth. It’s potent and powerful.
.

In a way, sperm is divine. Only MAN through God’s providence and planning can produce SPERM. Nature provided only one miraculous way of fertilizing an egg, and that way is SPERM and only SPERM. It’s tiny, and cannot be seen by anyone without a microscope or other mechanical or technological means. SPERM has the unique and wondrous quality of being able to seek out an egg, or ovum, all by itself. It is magic. It is glorious in every imaginable way.

.
SPERM is so precious, so wonderful, so miraculous and beautiful by nature. The finest gift that a man can give a woman is to share this absolutely wonderful liquid containing sperm. If she swallows, she’s swallowed the most precious and wonderful part of a man. He has allowed her to partake in the most precious part of him. It’s a super token of good will and grace to let a man paint a lady’s face with the glorious miracle. A true badge of honor is to have a cum splattered face.
.

Many men honestly feel that the highest honor a man can give a woman is to cum on her face. The highest symbol and token of love and honor is to allow a woman to wear a man’s cum on her face. And that son, is what you just did with your mom, you paid her the highest compliment a boy can pay his mom, you cummed on her face.

.

“That’s enough for tonight. You better head off to bed,” Brian said.

.
Once Brandon was gone, Brian explained that from now on I would be submitting to our son and I had better learn to like it. To make his point, he removed me from the table, tied me to a wall, and whipped my ass but good, to demonstrate his disappointment in me.
.
Two days later I was back down in the basement tied spread eagled and gagged on the table. This time when my son came down, he and his father both shed their clothes. Once naked, they start to feel me up and despite my reluctance the attention aroused me.
.
“Okay, boy. Let’s get this done,” Brian says.
.
I was surprised at how fast my son was able to scramble upon the table and in between my legs. My gagged screams and pleads were to no avail as I felt my son’s little teenage dick enter the place that gave him life, the place from whence he came. I cried uncontrollably as my son slid his tiny dick all the way into me. He didn’t last long and soon he was shuddering as I felt his hot cum filling me. When he finished, he climbed off and stood triumphant next to me, his flaccid dick glistening with our combined fluids.
.
“Not bad for a first time,” Brian said, “Now let me show you the proper way to get cleaned up after slut fucking.”
.
Brian untied the straps that were holding me down. My arms were still fastened to a chain around my waist so he had to lift me off the table.
.
“On your knees, bitch,” he ordered as he pushed me down to the floor.
.
I had no choice but to go down to my knees for fear of falling flat on my face. My gag was removed, and then my husband, Brian gave me my instructions.
.
“Lick his dick clean.”
.
Excited, Brandon quickly moved up and held his glistening little dick proudly up to my face, but I refused to open my mouth for him. Suddenly I felt the sharp …smack… sting of leather as it slapped …smack… across my naked butt.
.
“I got all night, …smack… bitch. And I’m going …smack… to keep …smack… whipping your ass …smack… until …smack… you …smack… open your …smack… mouth …smack… and do what you were told.”
.
To be continued…

.

.

I Serve

Part-2-of-3

.

.

I held out for maybe 10-good swats, before my mouth opened as I gasped for air. As soon as I did, my son excitedly shoved his little dick into my mouth. The whipping …smack… doesn’t stop, but …smack… the intensity …smack… did …smack… lighten …smack… a bit.
.
“That’s it …smack… slut. Lick your little …smack… boy’s dick clean.”
.
I tried to do it as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, I notice another problem. My son was getting hard again in my mouth. I know better than …smack… to stop without being told so I …smack… hope that my husband …smack… would end this soon. To my surprise, he …smack… noticed our son’s renewed condition, too. He moved behind me and held my head firmly in his hands.
.
“Go ahead, son and fuck her face. Don’t worry she can take it all. She’s been sucking my dick almost every day since we’ve been married,” Brian told our son.
.
Brandon started off gently at first, just sliding slowly in and out. I keep the suction going and lick the head as he pulled in and out, hoping to finish this as soon as I could.
.
“Come on. Don’t be so gentle with her. It’s your pleasure, not hers,” he reminded Brandon.
.
Getting into the swing of things, Brandon picked up the pace and was soon sliding all the way into my throat far enough that his silk pubic hair was ticking my nose. I’m shamed to admit that I enjoyed being held by my husband as he allowed our son to use my mouth.
.
“Now tell her what you want, what you’re going to do,” Brian instructed.
.
I looked up at Brandon, my mouth full of his hard dick. Our eyes meet and in a moment, there was an understanding.
.
“Suck my dick bitch. I’m gonna fuck your slutty mouth and cum down your goddamn throat,” my son told me.
.
An involuntary whimper escaped from around his dick as he started fucking my mouth harder. Brandon took over holding my head. Callously wrapping his fingers in my hair as he almost brutally yanked my head forward and backwards in rhythm with his hips, as he pumped in and out of my mouth. His still cum heavy balls slapped my chin with each stroke and as I anxiously waited to taste my son’s cum for the first time.
.
Hot from watching us, Brian decided that he needed some relief too, so he knelt behind me and spread my kneeling legs wider. His shoved his dick into my soaked pussy and stroked it in and out a few times until it was good and wet. Then he pulled it out, adjusted his angle, and pushed into my ass. I let out a guttural groan around my son’s dick as I felt my husband penetrate my sphincter and enter my ass.
.
“God, Dad, are you fucking her ass?”
.
“You bet. I got this bitch trained right. You can ass fuck her next time if you want,” he grunted as he pounded my ass.
.
“Oh, I want all right. But right now I want to cum in this slut’s mouth. I’m gonna try to wait Dad, let me know when you’re gonna cum and we’ll give it to the bitch at the same time. Our cum can meet somewhere in the middle,” he laughed.
.
Brian took Brandon’s encouragement to heart and started really pounding my ass. Brandon slowed down a bit but kept a steady rhythm of fucking my mouth.
.
“Better get ready, boy. I’m getting there,” Brian warned.
.
“Do it Dad, fuck the bitch’s ass good. Fill her ass with cum and I’ll fill her fucking mouth.”
.
Brian groaned and I felt him getting larger, about to cum. Brandon sped up pounded my mouth again, making my lips sore from the abuse. I knew one would trigger the other, but not which one would go first.
.
“I’m cumming, Dad,” wailed Brandon, “Take it you fucking slut. Take your son’s cum down your fucking throat.”
.
As Brandon picked up the pace, plunging deeper and harder, I felt the throbbing dick grow inside my hot mouth. In a flash, Brandon his hands in my hair as I literally saw his balls draw up into his crotch. Then I felt the first jet of thick hot cum blast into my mouth. They were followed by pulsation after pulsation, as I felt my mouth filling with his thick, hot cum. I savored the salty, sweet taste as it spewed across my tongue and oozed down my throat.

.

He was followed almost immediately by the liquid warmth of my husband's cum flooding deep into my ass. I was a bit surprised when I felt my husband’s hand reach around and pinch my clit. I was so turned on, that within seconds I was cumming too, trying desperately to moan out my pleasure around my son’s still pulsing dick.
.
That was the beginning of the second submission of my life. My husband and son, from that moment on, took great joy in using me separately or together when they could or when they wanted too. Over the last 5-years they’ve converted the basement into a fully functional dungeon. They bought toys and actually spent many hours making items for bondage and torture sessions.
.
On a more regular basis, I’m a total slave to the house. In the evenings when they watch TV, I would be getting drinks, lighting cigarettes and even acting as a footstool. I’m also responsible for bathroom duties where I take each to the bathroom, pull their dicks out, and hold it while they pee. When they finish, I lick them clean before putting their dick back in their pants. Eventually they get around to using me in some way to relieve themselves sexually.
.

But my slavery was a family secret. From the outside we were just like any other family, Brian going to work everyday, Brandon going to school, and me grocery shopping, PTA meetings, carpools to school and the scouts and all the normal middle class mother stuff. Even our pastor would never guess that anything was amiss.

.

As he got older Brandon began dating, he thought it was great having a sex slave at his beck-n-call. When he first started dating, I taught Brandon how to kiss and to arouse the girl with his lips and hands. He could get a quick blowjob before he went out, thus insuring a stress free date. Or, if the girl didn’t put out, he could come home to me for a blowjob and fuck before he went to bed. I loved it when he’d come home after fucking his girlfriend and make me lick her fluids off his dick.

.

It was about six thirty when Brandon and Stacy come walking into the house. I was watching some dribble on TV and sipping a cold beer. Brian isn’t around this weekend and Brandon had been on a date so I’d allowed myself a drink or 2. I found out long ago that whenever I drink, I get very sexually aroused. And that wouldn’t do if Brandon’s straight-laced girlfriend were around. Of course, it was almost a given that after Stacy went home, Brandon would want to play for a while.
.
“Hey, Mom,” called out Brandon like any son would, “Can we watch a program in here?”

.

“Sure, help yourself,” I answered, as I tossed him the controller. “I’m just channel surfing, anyway” knowing I would let him do whatever he wanted right now or any other time for that matter. Thanking me, Brandon took the remote and punched in the information and got some movie they wanted to watch. Barely 5-minutes later, Brandon’s cell phone rang. He stood and moved into the hallway and talked for a few moments before returning.
.
“I need to go help Mark,” he told us. “His car broke down and he needs me to see if I can get it going or give him a ride. I’ll try not to be too long. Stacy you want to go or stay here?”
.
“I’ll stay here. I’m sure your mom won’t mind if I keep her company,” she answered merrily.
.
“Okay. Great. I’ll be back as quick as I can. Call me if you need anything,” Brandon said as he turned and walked towards the front door.
.
Stacy turned and smiled at me as Brandon walked away. “I hope you don’t mind me staying around. I’ve been stuck as a tag along for car repairs and it’s not something I really enjoy.”
.
“No, not at all, we’ve never really had much of a chance to get to know each other,“ I answered, trying to hide my jealous feelings.
.
“That would be nice. I don’t have much in the way of female friends, and my mom and I don’t really talk, so it’ll be nice to hang with you,” Stacy said.
.
I finish off my drink while watching the program that Brandon had selected. I decided to get another when Stacy spoke up.
.
“Mrs. Kelley, would you mind if I had a beer? My mom is so weird; she won’t let me drink at the house.“
.
“Sure, let me get one for you,” I respond and automatically secretly plot to get her drunk so Brandon won’t get any from her tonight. I return to the den with the beer and hand it to her as I explain, “I’m going to go sit out on the patio for a minute, I’ll be right back.”
.
“Mind if I tag along?” Stacy asked. I did mind, but I can’t tell her why. I try not to let anyone know that I occasionally smoke, especially when I’m drink. “It’s okay Mrs. Kelley. I won’t tell anyone you’re smoking if you’ll let me have one too. That’s another thing my mom is weird about.”
.
“Sure,” I stammer, “you can smoke if you want. I mean you’re over 18-now aren’t you? But how did you know?” I asked the young girl.
.
“I’ve been sneaking myself for a while. And there are 2-things I know. One, a person that hasn’t been smoking can smell it on you, and I can smell it on you from earlier I guess. And two, a cigarette is better with a drink.
.
I sat down at the table and light up, handing the pack to Stacy. I wonder if I have ever fooled anybody but myself. Here I was the more experienced person and this cute 18-year-old girl found me out. I took a look at her as she pulled in a drag and blew the gray smoke out through her lips. I wish I’d been that smart when I was 18. Maybe my life would be different now. I might have married someone else and lived a normal life, instead of the life of a sex slave. Of course, if things were different I wouldn’t get to suck Brandon’s dick all the time.

.

“Hey Mrs. Kelley, you wouldn’t get me another beer would you?” Stacy asked.
.

“Sure, I’d love too. Be right back,” I smile and head in towards the kitchen. I shouldn’t admit to it, but with the alcohol affecting me in a way that I didn’t expect. I was looking at Stacy in a different way now. Sure I was still jealous that Brandon was fucking her instead of me, but now I was starting to get jealous because Brandon was getting Stacy and I wasn’t.

.
“Here you go Stacy,” I say handing my hot young blonde daughter another beer. God she was cute. Long blonde hair, such a beautiful face with slightly pouty lips. Her breasts were smaller than my 36Cs, maybe along the lines of a 34C, but still very, very nice under a pull over top that exposed a bit of her flat tummy when she would move certain ways. Her jean shorts looked like they were painted on. They flared nicely over her hips, covering a most delicious looking ass. God she was fucking hot. She was young enough to be my daughter and I didn’t care, I wanted her.

.
“Mrs. Kelley, are you OK?” Stacy asked breaking my trance.
.
“Oh. Yes. I’m sorry. I was just thinking about… I was just thinking,” I tried to explain.
.
“Oh. Okay,” she countered with an impish grin on her face. “So you think Brandon isn’t more interested in money than in fucking?”
.
“Definitely not,” I answer way too quickly.
.
“You seem so sure. Has he talked to you about it, you know, about sex?” Stacy asked.
.
I decided that I better consider my answers more carefully and slowly. I certainly can’t blurt out that I’m Brandon’s slut slave to do with as he wishes. “Well we have a good relationship. We can talk about most things, but I can tell by what he does that he’s more interested in sex, in fuckin, than in making money.”
.

To be continued…

.

.

I Serve

Part-3-of-3

.

“Must be nice. I can’t talk to my mom about anything. Hell, everything I Know about sex I’ve basically learned from Brandon. And I’ve learned a lot,” Stacy said with a cute giggle. “But lately, maybe the last month or so, Brandon seemed to have changed. Do you have any idea what might be going on?” Stacy was looking me directly in the eye while she sexily twirled a strand of hair with her finger.
.
“No. I’m sure I have no idea,” I stammer.
.
“You Know this is real nice, Mrs. Kelley. Sometimes I wish I could sit with my mom and talk like this. But of course we would never get past the part where she’d be lecturing me about drinking beer or smoking. Do you mind if I have another?” Stacy asked holding up the pack.
.
“Help yourself. You’re free to do whatever you want here,” I comment hoping and not hoping she got my double meaning.
.
“That is so sweet of you,” Stacy said blowing the fresh smoke from her lips towards my face. “It still bugs me about Brandon, how he’s been acting lately. There’re times when he doesn’t seem interested or his mind is somewhere else. And there are the times when we finish and he says he has to go, really weird.”
.
I know why Brandon gets up and leaves. He comes home and has his mother suck his and Stacy’s cum off his dick while it is still fresh. And could he be thinking of me while fuckin sweet young Stacy. I hope not. He should be giving this girl anything she wants. She could be a keeper. He can always have slut sex with me, but you have to keep your girl happy. I should talk to him.
.
“Mrs. Kelley, are you sure you’re all right? You look a little flushed. I hope I’m not upsetting you talking about your son and me this way. Like I said, it’s just nice to be able to have someone to talk to about things.”
.
“Yes, I’m OK. I’m just trying to think of what might be bothering Brandon,” at least something other than the obvious. “Maybe it’s his school work.”
.
“No I wouldn’t say something was bothering him exactly. In fact, he seems happier than he’s ever has since I’ve known him. He’s just acting, well, different. That’s all,” Stacy, countered.
.
“Happy, huh?” I asked with a bit of pride.
.
‘Yeah, like a guy that gets to have his cake and eat it too. I was wondering, since we’re getting along so well, if I could confide something personal to you and ask your opinion,” Stacy asked suddenly shifting gears.
.
“Sure, go ahead. I definitely know how to keep a secret,” I understated.
.
“For some time now, I’ve been having a reoccurring fantasy. Actually in all honesty it has developed into some hot wet dreams for me. I have it and wake up rubbing my pussy to it. In my dream I am having sex,” Stacy pauses, “with a woman. Do all women have these thoughts or am I just weird?”
.
“I don’t think you’re weird, but I don’t know if all women have those thoughts,” I offer feeling more flushed than earlier.
.

“I just don’t know if I would really like to try it or not. I mean the idea of having another woman lick me is really hot, I just don’t know if I would want to reciprocate. I had this one dream last week where I was ordering this woman around and making her do things for me. I did things to her and she got off too, but not from me licking her,” Stacy explains almost in a whisper.
.
“Oh, I see,” was all I can say.
.
“I don’t know. Maybe I can find some bi-slut that would be into that sort of thing. I think it would be hot to have another woman that way. Hell, maybe I would even get Brandon involved too,” Stacy absently comments while finishing her cigarette. “Mrs. Kelley, are you thinking again?”
.
“Sorry, yes I was,” I respond.
.
“I thought so,” Stacy said as she stood and moved behind my chair. Bending close, she whispered in my ear, “I could tell you were thinking, because your nipples were getting hard.”
.
I looked down and sure enough they were as hard as nails. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a hand, Stacy’s hand as it moved from my shoulder down along the side of my breast.
.
“Does it get you hot thinking about that?” she asked gently cupping my breast.
.
“Umm, Hmm.”
.
Her other hand casually cupped my other breast and then both nipples were being pinched between her fingers. “Do you want to take care of me, to lick my pussy?” Stacy asked continuing to pinch and pull on my nipples.
.
“I’ll do whatever you wanted,” I whispered.

.

“Take your clothes off, I want to see you naked,” said Stacy.

.

As I stood, and reached for the buttons on the front of my blouse, Stacy slapped my hands away. Then one by one she undid the buttons on the front of my blouse and then pulled it open, revealing my breasts. They were medium sized and tipped with rose-colored nipples. I closed my eyes for a second when she rubbed her thumbs over my nipples. Goosebumps rose on the skin of my breasts and my nipples tighten even more as she rolled them between you’re her fingers. I was breathing faster now so Stacy could tell that I was going to be highly responsive to anything that she wanted. With an impish grin, Stacy leaned down and licked my nipples, wetting them with her tongue and then blowing lightly across them, one after the other. I moaned very softly. Still smiling, ran a hand over them again, this time pinching my nipple hard enough to bring tears to my eyes.

.

Lowering her hands, Stacy undid first my belt and then the zipper of my shorts. Then she slipped her hands into the back of my shorts and wiggled them down my hips, before letting them fall to the floor. Stepping out of them, I stood totally naked and totally submissive before her.

.

When Stacy asked, “Why am I still dressed?” I immediately turn my attention to her. I wanted to enjoy this moment so I took my time. I start by standing behind her and caressing her back. After a few moments I let my hands trail around her body and up to Stacy’s breasts and gently cup them in my hands. I run my hands down to her stomach and found the bottom edge of her top. I gently ease the material up, slowly, almost painfully, until they were just barely covering her firm young breasts. Then I move around in front and put my hands back on her top. Again I started to raise the material and kept lifting until her breasts were fully exposed. I fought the urge to feel or lick them; instead I continued to remove her top.

.

Once done, I began to kiss her neck lightly, trailing my kisses down to her firm breasts. I let my tongue slide from my mouth and gently licked each nipple while holding each breast in my hands. I did this until more soft moans emit from young Stacy’s mouth. Then I trailed my tongue and kisses sensuously down her flat stomach to her shorts. As when I served Brandon, I submissively knelt before her to undo the top button. I slowly slid the zipper down and with thumbs hooked on each side, I slowly pushed her shorts down, kissing my way along her taut stomach until I reached her adorable red lace panties. I pushed her shorts the rest of the way down and helped Stacy step out of them. Then as I kissed and caressed her dainty feet, I helped her remove the sandals she was wearing. I rubbed my hands back up along her legs, kissing her thighs as I went. When I reached her panties, I knew what I wanted to do. I moved in close, licking and kissing her crotch through her panties. Then I moved up and captured the elastic material with my teeth. I moved my head down, pulling the panties with my mouth.
.
Oh, how hot can this be? Here I’m this girl’s mother and I am undressing her, using my teeth to pull her panties down. I couldn’t take it any more, so I reached up and pulled the sweet lacy panties the rest of the way down. This time as I move up, I take a good look at my daughter’s treasure. Her 19-year young pussy has been neatly trimmed, with just a small patch of blonde fur above her lips. I can already smell her tangy aroma and wish nothing more than to dive in for a taste.

.

Taking Stacy’s hands and place them behind her head, as I started kissing my way down starting with her tender neck. Her perfume smelled so sweet, assaulting my nostrils as my kisses made their way to her breasts. Her breasts with their perfectly champagne glass shaped and her more-red-than-brown nipples are damned near irresistible. My mouth and tongue went wild as I sucked and licked and teased her hard nipples. Only when her moans are at a fevered pitch do I begin to move my mouth lower down her body. My sorority sisters taught me this technique well and I fully intended to give Stacy the benefit of my education.
.
Easing her back down onto the lounge chair, I move myself into a position between Stacy’s outstretched legs. I move my hands around her body, stealing a pinch or a rub of the nipples topping her sweet breasts. My mouth on the other hand, was kissing her inner thighs or running up and down the outside of each of her pussy lips, the same ones that were starting to swell from excitement. The teasing and torment continued until her hips were bucking up against my face, as she sought sweet release. That’s when I attack, with tongue sliding up and down her slit. I did this several times before piercing the sweet delicate lips of her pink little pussy and sliding my tongue into her as far as it would go, tongue fucking her in and out. Then back out to lick her juicy slit.

.

When she begins to buck again and could take no more, I launch my final attack. I moved down to her tight little asshole, smiling at the way she wiggled and the way it puckered as I flicked my tongue in and around it. Then starting ever so slowly, I moved up from there, my tongue sensuously dancing up along her slit, not stopping until I reach her sensitive clit. Stacy’s sudden intake of breath and the insistent rising of her shapely hips rewarded my efforts. My hands were still working over her breasts and nipples. Again I strike, tongue quivering slowly over her clit, an engorged clit swollen, now swollen and protruding like a miniature dick. Her moans become pants and her pants become gasps. I lower my full mouth to her clit and sucked slowly at first and then harder, working my tongue back and forth as fast as I can. Sweet Stacy was bouncing so hard that I almost can’t keep her clit in my mouth. Then it happened.
.
“That’s it bitch, suck my fucking clit, lick my pussy! Make me cum you fucking slut! Oh fuck I’m cumming!” Stacy screamed.

.

And I don’t let up until her hands push my head away. Smiling, I moved up and gently licked her nipples again, still swollen and erect from the attention and the orgasm.

.

Stacy used me on the sly for over a month before she finally let Brandon in on her secret. It was summer and Brandon was working for his father, so 3 or 4 times a week she came over while they were both at work. She’d never tried domination before so during that time she tested both the boundaries of my submission and her domination. She loved my shapely little butt and couldn’t believe home much fun it was to spank. When she introduced me to nipple clamps, she discovered that she had a slight sadistic streak and enjoyed inflicting a little pain. She also introduced me to golden showers. Most of the things that we experimented with were a little too bizarre for Brandon and his father’s taste so we save them for when we were alone.

.

Since Stacy exposed our secret to Brandon, she’s become a permanent fixture around here. She was an immediate hit with Brian when she put on a show with me. Things have changed since Stacy joined our little band of merry men. I still do bathroom duty for the guys, but now she’s been added to the mix. She doesn’t have a dick for me to hold while she pees, but like the guys, I have lick her dry before I pull up her panties for her. She is so enamored with my spank able butt that she grabs every opportunity to swat it. Fortunately she doesn’t hit me hard enough to rise welts or bruises; she just hits me hard enough to sting. And I now wear a not quiet traditional French maid outfit that I have to hand wash and keep spotless. And because Stacy likes the way it makes my butt and my legs look, I wear black ‘fuck-me’ stiletto high heels, the kind with the strap around the ankles to hold them on.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: