Friday, May 15, 2009

set up----part-1 thru 5-of-5

.

.

The Set Up

Part-1-of-5

.

.

My husband, Charles and I had been married for a couple of years now and during our time together we’ve experienced some fun times with each other and other single men and women as well as a few couples sexually. Much of our success was due to Charles’s good looks. He’s 28-years old, 6-foot 3, 228lbs, dark wavy hair, brown eyes, great olive tanned skin, not much body hair though. His best attribute though is his 8-inch cock.

.

I had sex for the first time when I was 14. I performed oral on this guy that was in our house installing a pool table. I’d never seen a cock before and was very curious to see one and hold it, so I simply asked him if I can see his and well you know how that went. I have to say, I’ve never regretted having the experience. My next big adventure happened when I was 18, during my freshman year in college. He was a 20-something campus cop. It was a magical a weekend and I'll never forget it. About 2-weeks later, I met Charles and we’ve been together ever since.
.
By now I’ve pretty much told Charles about all of my fantasies so he knew that one of them was my being the main attraction at a bachelor's party. I have even written about that very fantasy so he knows how much I have wanted to act it out.

.
I never realized what an enterprising man Charles was until one day when he approached me and asked if I was still interested in doing a bachelor party. I trust him and I know that he wouldn't just throw me to the wolves with complete strangers so I took the bait without asking him for too many details. He told me that he had been asked to put together a bachelor party for a ‘friend of his’ and his small group of guests.
.
I knew that my Charles, being the guy that he is, was proud of the fact that he had a wife that was very sexually open. But little did I know that he’d been shooting his mouth off to everyone including his brother Tom and his brother-in-law Woody.

.

Well the word got around and his father, Rocky found out. When his father asked him just what he meant by being sexually open, Charles told him that I liked women and that I was an exhibitionist. He conveniently left out the fact that I enjoyed other men’s cocks, though.
.
His father is very cool so when I was first introduced to him we immediately hit it off. He is a very handsome man and a very manly man. He was career military and a drill sergeant most of his time in the army. He had very strong intimidating features but a very kind soul when you got to know him.
.
Excluding the fact that his parents were divorced, Charles’s family is very close. The whole gang had big barbecues and took regular camping trips together. When we went on the family vacations Charles and I always slept in his father’s motor home with his father while the rest of his brothers and sisters would either sleep in their own motor homes or in tents.
.
There were times that his father and I had caught each others eye now and then in this close living space and we had seen each other in what we would sleep in at night. He would sleep in his underwear and I would only wear a large t-shirt. I never wore panties so I was always naked underneath the make shift nightshirt. So I know that when I bent over or crawled in or out of bed that if anyone were looking they would see my pussy.
.
I have on a few occasions caught his father checking me out and it actually made me wet knowing that my husband’s father was as nasty as his son. I’ve even admitted to my husband that I thought that his father was a very handsome man. Charles looked at me strangely, not knowing if I was thinking about jumping his father’s bones during the night or not. I laughed and told him to calm down that one ‘Stone’ was enough for me. Then I told him, "Now your brother-in-law is a different kettle of fish, though,” as I gave him a wink. I just love to tease him as much as possible.
.
So when I found out that he’d told his father that I was a sexually open person, I was a little concerned that I would fall out of his good grace. Charles told me not to worry that it really didn't faze him. He told me that his pop was cool with it and had even told my husband that he was a lucky man and that he had better keep me happy.
.
His parents had been divorced for some time when his father, Rocky decided to get remarried to a very nice reserved lady. The night of the big announcement my husband and his brother and brother-in-law were out in the garage shooting pool when his brother and brother-in-law jokingly suggested that they throw him a bachelor party and I could be the entertainment.
.
At first they all laughed. But then being both proud of my uninhibited sexuality and knowing that I wanted to do a bachelor party, Charles said why the hell not. What safer way to give me my fantasy and to show off what he had? Besides he remembered what I had said about his father and he wanted to see just how far I would go.
.

Well, after they’d all talked about it for while, they all agreed that it would be cool and not too weird because they weren't quote UN quote going to do anything with me. They would just see me in a G-string or at most, in my birthday suit.
.
When Charles asked me if I was interested in doing a bachelor party, I asked him what exactly I had to do at this party for his ‘friends.’ He told me that all I had to do was dance, strip and maybe do a toy show like I had talked about in my fantasy. Knowing the type friends that he had, I asked him if he was sure that was really all that I’d have to do not.
.
I had thought they were some of his friends at work. I never for a minute suspected that it was his father’s bachelor party, even knowing that he had just announced that he was getting married. Come on now, for my own husband to set it up for me to be the entertainment at his father’s party would just be strange.
.
No matter whose party it was, I thought it would be fun, so I agreed. Plus, according Charles I was going to get paid as well.
.
On the big day of the party I went out and bought some really cool outfits and some G-strings to wear just in case I felt like doing a costume change. I figured that was what strippers did at these things. Dance a little in one out fit and then change into a more revealing outfit and eventually go down to a G-string, depending on the crowd.
.
That evening I took a shower and made sure I was nice and shaved in all the right places. Then I showed my new outfits to Charles and asked him which one he thought I should wear into the room. Naturally he picked out the sluttiest outfit I had. I reminded him that I had to walk through a hotel lobby and I didn't want the front desk to think I was a hooker. He asked me, “Why not, don't you think it would be exciting to dress the part?” He had a point. If I was going to do it, I might as well go all the way with it.
.
If I had only known then that my husband was dressing me, his wife up to be a slut for his father I would have probably lost it right there. I have to admit though; he carried the deception off perfectly.
.

So here I was all dressed to kill in my sluttiest outfit with all my toys packed in a suitcase and on my way to my first bachelor party. Charles drove me to the Grande Hotel, on I-35 in DeSoto and on the way in and all the way across the lobby I felt all eyes staring at me. I felt the nastiest that I had ever felt in a long time. I told myself that I could get use to this kind of attention.
.
I guess I looked the part, too because the manager stopped us at the elevators, and then he and Charles moved up the hallway and had a whispered conversation. As they talked, saw Charles pulled out his money clip and slipped the manager what I latter found out was a $100 bill. In the privacy of the elevator Charles started laughing and told me that there was a fee for working the hotel. After the tip, the manager had even offered to refer some business to me, for a fee of course. Then some people got on and we couldn’t talk anymore.

.

When we got off and he was walked me to the room, I kept asking Charles who the man of the hour was and who would be there.

He just said that it was a very good friend and for me not to worry that I would be safe. There was a fear I had that these guys might get out of hand and well you know...

.
As we reached the door Charles pulled out a key, but instead of unlocking the door, he looked at me and asked if I was ok. I told him that my heart was about to pound out of my chest and that I was both scared and excited.
.
With a knowing smile, he used the key to open the door. As I walked in I could hear the distinct sound of sex coming from the room. I wondered if they’d found another girl for the party and that they had already started without me.
.

The room was a suite and there was a hallway to the bedroom and setting area. As I got further inside, I could hear that the noise was more like an adult movie and I felt a little relieved. Then it hit me that these guys were already fucking horny just from watching a fuck film.

.
As I stood there trying to compose myself, I heard the guys whooping it up. By the sounds they were making, they had already been drinking a little bit. Now that it was ‘zero’ hour, I had butterflies in my stomach and my heart was beating so fast that I thought I could hear it pounding through my chest.
.
As I made my way on into the room I …

.

.

The Set Up

Part-2-of-5

.

.

As I made my way on into the room I was already nervous, but when I saw who was in the room I about died first of shock and then of embarrassment. Here I was dressed like a slut in front of all my in-laws and a couple of their friends, Noah and Jerry. I thought that it must be a joke or something, until I heard Charles say, "Hey guys, here she is, the entertainment for the night.” Right then I knew that this was for real.

.
I looked back at Charles and asked him if he was joking. He said that he wasn't. Then he told me that he’d been bragging to his brother, Tom and his brother-in-law, Woody and his father, Rocky just how nasty I was. They all wanted to see for them selves.
.
Apparently the only other person in the room besides me, who wasn't in on this was in fact his father. Rocky thought that the entertainment was going to be a real stripper. I’ll never forget the shocked look on his face when I walked through the door, his mouth fell open and his eyes were as big as headlights.

.
I didn't really know what to do at that moment, run or see where this went.
.
I did what I though was ask his dad if he wanted me to stay or go. Rocky kinda cleared his throat, looked around at everyone and then me. Finally he almost whispered that if it were all right with me that he'd like for me to stay.
.
I have to admit that I think that my husband’s father, Rocky is a handsome man and I have caught him, or at least I thought he was, flirting with me in the past. So I didn't ever think that it was sick or strange, besides I have always had a thing for older men. I thought that his asking me to stay was the ultimate compliment a daughter-in-law could ever get.
.
I took a deep breath and told everyone that they all need to understand that this was a one shot deal and what happens at the Grande stays at the Grande. Then amid promises to keep my secret, I told Charles to put the suitcase down and turn on some music so we could get the party going. After my announcement they all cheered and I was handed a drink. I downed it pretty fast and was quickly given another. I could tell that I was not the only one nervous in the room.

.
I’d been around these guys for a couple of years, at home, get togethers, and vacations and now here I was about to get nasty in front of them. And I had no idea at all just how far I could go.

.

I started dancing by myself but felt so awkward that I went over to the guest of honor, took his hands and asked him to dance with me. As I danced with the guest of honor, with encouragement from his sons he held me close.
.
As we danced and I started feeling more relaxed, I told myself that if I was going to do this then I was going to give my father-in-law what he expected at a bachelor's party. His hands were shaking as bad as mine were, when I took them and placed them on my ass. As soon as I moved his hands the rest of the guys went nuts.
.
As we continued to dance, I rubbed my inner thigh against his outer leg. When he shyly moved his hands from my ass to my hips and I put them back on my ass. When he started to move them again, I let him know that was where I wanted them.
.

I looked in his eyes and I gave him the most seductive look I knew. He looked back at me and just smiled. I whispered in his ear as we danced. I told him that if it would make it easier that he could imagine that he didn't know me and that I was his for the night. I then told him that I thought that he was a very handsome man. No sooner did I say that, than I could feel his cock in his pants get hard against my thigh. I smiled at him and I gave him a look to show him how pleased I was with his finding me attractive enough to get him excited.

.
After grind my crotch against his leg, I turned and put my ass in his crotch and pushed up against his now rock hard cock. As I did this, the guys cheered him on.
.
As he became more relaxed, he reached around to my crotch and pulling me in tighter. Then I felt him humping my ass as if he was plowing his cock into me.

.
As he got more relaxed about touching my body, he began to explore the outside of my clothes. He reached around and grabbed my breast through my top and squeezed them hard. Then with the other hand he reached under my dress just far enough to feel my bare skin where my stockings stopped. He ran his finger along my garter belt as he moved his hand closer to my G-string panties that were barely covering my pussy. I stopped him by turning around and kissing him gently on the lips. I told him that I wanted to give him a special dance.
.
After pushing him back on the couch, I climbed up on his lap straddling his legs. Then I put my arms around his neck and I pulled his face close to my breast while I rode his cock through his pants to the beat of the music. I could feel his cock straining to get out and into my now wet pussy.

.
Please keep in mind that I at this point I had no intention of doing anything besides dance, strip, and play with some toys. Although I had to keep reminding my self this when I was being held and touched. I admit that I was getting a little tingling between my legs with all that was going on.
.
Climbing off his lap, I stood up in front of Rocky and reached under my skirt and I slowly pulled off my G-string. After waving them around a couple of seconds, I handed them to him. As I did I could feel that the crotch of them were soaked in my juices. When he took them and put them up to his nose and inhaled my scent I knew right then and there that this was going to be a night that neither of us would ever forget.

.
When the song was over another one came on, I gave my father-in-law, Rocky a kiss on his cheek and I moved over in front of my brother-in-law, Tom and started dancing with him. Unlike his father-in-law, he was a little more aggressive. As soon as we started dancing, he squeezed my ass and kissed me on the lips. I didn't think too much about it until he slipped his tongue into my mouth. At first I was caught off guard but instincts took over and I kissed him back.

.
As soon as I kissed him back, I felt his hand slip under the front of my dress and I felt his fingers rubbing the outer area of my pussy. It was as if he was checking to see how far he could go. Just as he slipped a finger into my wet pussy, Jerry cut in and started dancing with me. I think he was in his 40's, and had been a friend of my husband and his family for a number of years. He must have had some Roman in his blood because his fingers were roaming all over my body. He was breathing hard and I could tell he was extremely horny by the bulge in his pants that he was rubbing up against me. I thought that if he rubbed my leg any harder he could start a fire.
.
The song changed and Noah an early 60's friend of my father-in-law took the opportunity to take his turn and dance with me. This guy was much nicer. He actually danced with me and told me that he admired what I was doing for my father-in-law.
.

As we danced, he asked me if I was going to give him a lap dance like the one that I’d given the guest of honor. I told him that it depended on how much he tipped me. He laughed and reached into his pocket and pulled out a $100 dollar bill. My eyes got really big and I asked him if he was serious. He told me that he was and that he would give me another if I did even more for my father-in-law. I asked him what he had in mind and he told me that he wanted to see me suck his cock.
.
It was at that moment that I knew that I was going to actually have sex at this party and that the sex was most definitely going to involve my doing at least something with my father-in-law. The thought of being paid made it even more exciting.
.
I smiled at my father-in-laws friend, Noah and told him that I would be happy to but first I wanted to have a little fun entertaining everyone.
.
The last guest at the party, my husband’s brother-in-law, Woody finally took his turn dancing with me. He was not as adventurous as the other guys and I could tell that he was a little unsure of all of this. He was definitely not a guy who was ready to party in front of other men, which was cool. Those are usually the ones that I try to get a rise out of. As we danced, I began to kiss his neck and then his cheek and as I did I reached down and I felt his no hard cock. He got really nervous and pulled away telling me that he wanted to see what was in the suitcase. I knew that I really had him going so I told him that I thought he was cute.
.
Laughing, I moved away from him and headed for the bathroom. When I got in there, I quickly changed into a white teddy that was made for a brides wedding night. It had a garter belt so I put on some white stockings and some white cum fuck me pumps. And I topped the outfit off with a white lace G-string. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked so hot that even I couldn’t keep my hands off me.

.

As I stood there admiring my hot self, I realized that I was actually going to do this. I took another shot of butterscotch schnops and then walked back into the room.
.
When I strutted back into the room the guys all showed their appreciation for the new outfit by hooting and howling and in typical male fashion, generally making fools of themselves. This gave me an enormous boost of confidence. Confidently I went over to my suitcase and I opened it, revealing my assortment of adult toys. I went right to my showstopper, an extremely large black dildo with a suction cup on the base. Going over to the coffee table, I stuck it on.
.
When I did this all the guy’s mouths was open …

.

.

The Set Up

Part-3-of-5

.

.

When I did this all the guy’s mouths was open wondering just what the heck I was planning to do with this monster that I lovingly call ‘Austin,’ as in Steve Austin, the bionic-man. I opened a jar of butter lube that is off white and looks very much like cum. I then spread it up and down the shaft to give it that just fucked look.
.
Now I have only done this trick once during a coed lingerie and adult toy party that I use to do. I put on this little show and I ended up selling more toys then you could imagine. I never thought that I would be doing it for my family.
.
Grinning, I sauntered over to my father-in-law and I asked him if he would help me out of my panties. Suddenly he had this wild look in his eyes as if he had just won the lottery. He looked over to my husband to ask him if it would be all right. I reached out and took a hold of my father-in-laws face and looking him right in the eyes, I told him that my husband wasn't in charge tonight. I told him that it was his party so he was the one in charge. Eagerly he hooked his thumbs in both sides of the G-string and he pulled them slowly down, revealing my nicely shaved pussy and pretty pink bald pussy lips. He was speechless. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I told him he could keep the panties as a reminder of his special night.
.
Strutting over to the coffee table, I positioned myself in front of my father-in-law so that he had a front row seat. Then I mounted that big black dildo and very slowly and sensuously descend down onto the big cock. The head alone was as big as a fist and I understand from my husband that it’s an amazing sight seeing to see my lips stretch and my pussy envelops it. With all eyes on me, I slowly continued down it and as the shaft filled me up I gave out a little moan letting everyone know that it was having an effect on me.
.
As I took Austin on my husband put in my favorite fuck CD and he played a song from Enya that really got the mood going. As the music played I moved to the beat and I eventually got lost in the moment. I must have really gotten off because according to my husband I had my eyes closed tightly and my mouth wide open gasping and moaning as if I was having the fuck of my life. He said that all the guys in the room were totally turned on by my show.
.
After I climaxed with Austin and I slowly stood up, I saw that everyone’s heads were bent down trying to get a clear shot of my pussy lips as the head was released. Once free, I picked up Austin and amazed everyone in the room by deep throated it as best as I could. Then with everyone sitting on the edge of their seats, I licked the shaft cleaning all the goo and lube left on it. I could taste myself and it was heavenly.
.
I then handed it to Woody who was so nervous earlier and I told him to hold onto Austin for me. Everyone laughed including him.
.
Going back over to my bag of tricks, I removed some beads. They are actually called anal beads but I use them in my pussy. Then I took out my rascally rabbit, one of my favorite toys long before it was ever on that HBO show "Sex in the city." Then I sat down on the coffee table and I asked Noah, the friend of my father-in-law who had given me the $100 to help me out. Then I handed him the beads and I asked him to slowly insert the beads into my pussy one by one. I made sure that with each insertion of a bead that Noah fingered my pussy to make sure that the beads were deep inside me.
.
Then once the beads were all in me I took hold of his hand and I licked all my juices off his finger.
.
Then I had my father-in-law kneel between my knees and slowly pluck the beads out of my pussy one bead at a time with his teeth.

.

Easing the business end of the rabbit into my pussy, I turned it on. As its shaft and head turned and vibrated deep in the folds of my throbbing pussy, I told them that the ears of the rabbit that are attached to the shaft and vibrate at such a high speed that it sent earth-shattering sensations onto my clit and throughout my entire body.
.
Pulling it out, I told the guys to pass it around so they could see what I meant by its ears vibrating. They held the ears gently to their finger and they were all amazed. I told them "now just imagine what that does to my clit." They all got the picture.
.
When it came around to him, I asked my father-in-law’s friend Noah to fuck me with it. He didn't need to be asked twice. He quickly moved the rabbit into position and started inserting it into me. I reached down and I guided his hand to the right depth and position where the rabbit’s ears would be the most effective.
.
As soon as the ears hit my clit I was off to the races. My whole body tensed up and I began to tremble and shake like I was having a seizure. He asked me if I was all right and all I could do was wail, “Uhhhhhhh, Uhhhhhhh, Uhhhhhhh.”
.
Caught up in my lust, he continued to fuck me with the vibrator. Soon we had a rhythm going and I was meeting his thrust with my hips. I then heard my brother-in-law say that he wanted to try it on me. There was a slight pause so I looked between my legs and watched them change places. As I looked around the room and everyone was just staring at me. It made me feel extremely nasty to be lying there getting fucked with a toy in front of my family and friends.
.
After that everyone in the room took turns fucking me with the Rabbit, including my shy brother-in-law, Woody. Suddenly, I told them that if I didn't get a cock in my mouth soon I was going to go crazy. Then I realized what I had just said. It was like opening Pandora's box. I knew there was no taking the request back.
.
When I turned my head, my father-in-law’s friend Noah, my brother-in-law Woody, and their friend Jerry as well as my husband were already taking off their pants. I looked over at my father-in-law and I told him that I wanted his cock first.
.
With a little prompting and pushing from the rest of the guys he moved nervously towards me. I was already lying half naked in front of him and I was begging for it, so why not. I still could see that he wasn't sure about all of this because he looked into my husband’s eyes hoping that he would stop him. But my husbands response was classic. "Hey Dad, she's all yours. She’s my wedding present to you. Now all of you will know what I have been getting for the last couple of years."
.
It couldn't be any clearer. My husband had just given his father his full approval to have sex with his wife. I for some strange reason felt very warm inside. My husband was so proud of me that he wanted to show everyone what he had. Who am I to say no.
.

I watched in fascination, as my father-in-law removed his pants and as he started removing his underwear I wondered if his cock would look like my husband’s. Then the mystery was over. He had a beautiful cock thick cock with a tapered cock head. It was just a long as my husband’s but much thicker. I smiled at him with approval as I reached out and took his warm shaft in my hands. I could feel it pulsating as I held it in my hand. As my Rabbit was soundly pounding my pussy, I took my husband’s father’s cock into my mouth.

I rolled my tongue around the head, I could feel him pushing harder to get me to take it all. When it hit the back of my throat I gagged a little letting him know I could take no more. I placed two hands on it and I began to stroke it slowly as I sucked on it. I was surprised to taste some pre-cum on my tongue. I guess it never occurred to me up until this point that I just might soon be taking a load of my husband’s dad’s cum. This only made me feel even nastier. I was totally lost in the thought of it.
.
I was soon brought to reality when I suddenly felt a change in the action going on in my now sopping wet pussy. I felt the Rabbit pull out and then the distinct feeling of a real cock pressing up against my engorged pussy lips. Before I could even do or say anything I felt it enter and me filling me up to his balls. Out of the corner of my eye, I was pleased to see that it was my father-in-law’s friend Noah with his 60-year old cock in me.
.
As Noah fucked me I could tell that he had and probably was a ladies man. He knew exactly what he was doing.
.
I then saw Jerry with his cock out and he was jerking off next to me. I thought to myself what a sight I would be if someone were to walk in right now. When I looked over at Tom, he was just starring at the show unraveling before him. Was he just waiting his turn at me or was he just a voyeur like my husband.
.
As I tried to meet each of Noah’s thrusts with …

.

.

The Set Up

Part-4-of-5

.

.

As I tried to meet each of Noah’s thrusts with my own, it dawned on me that I really hadn't planned on having sex tonight. Let alone-unprotected sex with someone else's cock in my pussy other then my husband. As Noah’s cock pumped in and out of my pussy and I eagerly sucked Rocky’s fantastic cock, I started mentally calculating as best as I could when I had my last period. I wasn't on the pill anymore because my husband and I had decided it was time for a baby. My mind began to spin out of control wondering if this elderly gentleman’s sperm was still potent enough to swim to my fertile eggs. Then it dawned on me that I was probably going to be fucking every guy in the room so it was a mute point. I wondered if my husband had thought this clearly through as well. I thought about saying something but how.
.

Let’s see, do I remove his dad’s stiff cock from my mouth and say, "Ah honey, um I think I may be ovulating right now and the chances of one of our relatives or their friends getting me pregnant are pretty high." Just didn't sound right. Besides I had to admit my pussy was telling me to shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride.
.
Then the decision was taken out of my hands. Before I could say anything, I felt Noah's body stiffen as he gave out a low groan and I knew that he was seconds away from cumming. Just as I was about to try to say something, I could feel the warm rush of his seed flowing into me. I gotta tell you that it has to be one of the best feelings in the world to me when my husband cums in me. It’s hard to explain, but it makes me feel so complete as a woman.
.
But this was different all in itself. Not only was this not my husband cumming in me but also it was actually a stranger. I had mixed feelings about it, I felt both very nasty for doing it but nervous about the possible outcome. As he shook and his body jerked releasing more cum into me it was apparent to everyone in the room that Noah had just cummed in me.
.
As Noah’s balls exploded spewing his cum into me, Jerry let loose with a stream of cum all over my stomach. It was an off white thick creamy goo that felt like molten lava when it hit my skin.
.
This must have excited my father-in-law as well because he gave out a moan and he shot his load deep inside my mouth. I normally know before a guy pops but this caught me off guard. So much that I started to gag as his thick goo flooded my throat. Undaunted, he held it in my mouth as he continued to dump load after load of thick milk down my throat. I swallowed as fast and as much as I could, but it still wasn't enough. I started to feel his cum running out the corners of my mouth and down my chin. I must have been a sight, cum all over my chest, cum running out of my mouth and out of my pussy for all to see.
.
When he pulled his now limp cock out of my mouth, it flopped against my chin. I reached up and wiped his cum off of my face. I told him how impressed I was and thanked him for letting me suck his cock. He looked proud and told me, "Thank you." Then he told my husband that now he knew what he was talking about.
.
As I tried to gather my composer, I rolled over on my hands and knees to get up. My intentions were to get up and relax but before I could I felt hands on my hips and another cock pressing up against my now dripping cream pie. I looked over my shoulder and was surprised to see that my shy brother-in-law, Woody was suddenly not so shy anymore.
.
Part of me wanted to stop him, but I knew that if I did he would be hurt especially since he was so nervous before. I figured what the heck he was already there so he might as well continue. I smiled at him and I said, "Hi baby, do you want to fuck me too? Come on give me that cock of yours." He didn't need any more encouragement, with a cry of pleasure; he enthusiastically shoved his cock deep inside me.
.
As he began to pump in and out of my pussy, I could feel Noah's hot cum seeping out of me and running down my leg. Then Woody got a good grip on my hips and began to fuck me harder and harder. I soon found out that he was not so quite when it came to fucking.
.
Woody was soon asking me how it felt to be fucked like this. I gladly told him and everyone else in the room that I loved it. I told him to fuck me harder. My husband knew that I absolutely love to be fucked hard.
.
As Woody pounded my pussy, I did my best meet everyone of his hard thrust. He then roughly grabbed the back of my hair and pulled back on it like I was a horse and my hair was the reins. This only made me more excited. I loved being forcibly taken and I didn't care who knows it or how it looked to my family. I wanted them to see just how nasty I could be.
.
I could hear the rest of the guys cheering Woody on. They were telling him to fuck me, "Fuck her harder. Make her cum."
.
He told me that he was going to cum and before I could tell him to pull out he slammed his body into mine and held me tightly so I couldn't move or pull away. Once again I was receiving more cum inside my already cum filled pussy.
.
Now with Noah I wasn't sure if his seed was strong enough or not, but with Wood’s I knew better, he had two kids. I just hoped that I wasn't ovulating. I tried not to think about it as I felt his cock spasm inside me as it released more of his hot cum inside me. As he held me close I could feel his cum hitting my pussy walls and running down my legs.
.
I heard my husband ask me if he had cum inside me. I just looked over at him and I nodded my head. As if in disbelief, he wanted to confirm it by saying, "he did?" Then I told him that Noah and Woody both had cum in me. I wasn't sure if he understood the importance of this because he had a big smile of his face.
.
As Woody withdrew his cock I could tell from the reaction from the guys behind me that they could see his cum dripping out of me. I heard Jerry said, "oh yah he did, I can see it." I stayed in that position for a while hoping that the majority of the guy’s cum would drip out of me with the help of gravity. I also thought that the guys were really getting off on the fact that I had let 2-guys cum in me.
.
I stood up and I told them that I needed to freshen up and catch my breath. I not only had cum dripping down my legs, but I had cum dried up on my stomach and face. I must have looked a mess. As I got my balance, my brother-in-law came over to tell me that he thought that I was amazing for doing this. I told him that I’d wanted to give his father a good show and that I’d had fun doing it. Then Tom asked me if I was done for the night.
.
I could tell that he wanted to fuck me too but I wasn't sure if I was ready for that especially with my not knowing if it was safe or not and his being related to me. I told him that I needed a break, but that judging by the way things had gone tonight we were all going to be a very close family and that if it didn't happen tonight there would be another night.
.
I wanted to be nice to him, but I was afraid of the outcome at this point. He said that he understood and would take me up on the offer another time. He kissed me and told me that his brother was a lucky guy.
.
I went into the bathroom and I freshened up. As I looked in the mirror I knew that from this moment on the relationship I had with this family would be different. I felt that I now had a special bond with the men of the family.
.
When I came out of the bathroom I was wearing a thigh length white lace robe with just a dainty lace bra and bikini panties underneath. The guys were all dressed and sitting around drinking some more.
.
We stayed for a while and had a few more drinks. We could tell that the guest of honor was feeling no pain. His boys wanted to help him to the bedroom but he told them he was fine, that he just wanted to rest on the couch for a few minutes. As soon as he put his head down he was out.
.
Not long after that the rest of the guys were looking like they were all going. They all told me that I was fantastic and that this was the best bachelors party that they had ever been to.
.
As they all said their good byes, Noah walked up to me and slipped me $300, telling me that he knew that I’d given his friend and my father-in-law the best night of his life in a long time. He told me that he had paid for the room and that my husband and I should stay and enjoy it. Besides, he said, someone should stay with my father-in-law.
.
We thanked him for taking care of everything and told him that we would stay. I gave him a kiss on the lips and he told me that if he didn't leave now he never would. We all laughed and said good-bye.
.
I put a blanket over my father-in-law and gave him …

.

.

The Set Up

Part-5-of-5

.

.

I put a blanket over my father-in-law and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then my husband and I went into the bedroom and I knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted me to tell him just how I felt about doing all of this and for me to give him a blow-by-blow description of the evening. I love doing this for him because not only does it excite him, but it gets me all hot thinking about what I had done as well.
.
As we relived the evening, he fucked while he told me how nasty it was to know and see that 2-guys had fucked me and had cummed in my pussy. As he fucked me he told me that he could still feel their cum in me. This excited me so much that we fucked like teenagers until we passed out in each other’s arms.
.
You would think that this was the end of my little adventure, but it wasn't. I wasn't sure how long I had been asleep but as I lay there naked in bed with my husband I suddenly felt a tingling in my pussy. I thought that maybe I was dreaming of the night events and I found myself getting excited.
.
Then I felt the distinct pressure of a finger probing my pussy. I thought to myself wow my husband just didn't get enough and like he has in the past he was waking me up to go another round.
.
As I slowly started to regain my sight from the deep sleep I saw that my husband was facing away from me and I was wondering how he was able to finger my pussy from that position. Then it suddenly hit me, that wasn't my husband’s finger in me. I remembered that we weren't alone in the room and that the only other person there was in fact my father-in-law unless someone else snuck back in the room.
.
As I was about to roll over and greet my midnight caller when I stopped myself. Then I tried to remember, did we lock the door. Maybe the guy that was fingering me was actually an intruder who had taken advantage of an unlocked door. I became frightened not knowing whom it was that was doing their best to get me aroused. I knew that if it was a stranger that I didn't want to get anyone hurt by my screaming out and if it was my father-in-law I really didn't want him to get caught trying to get into his daughter-in-laws pussy without permission from his son. I found myself not knowing what to do, but see where this was going I decided to play along like I was still asleep. I began to moan and push back against the unknown persons finger, which in reality wasn't that hard to fake. I was actually getting turned on not only by my pussy being touched, but also by the whole situation.
.
As I began to play along I felt the person
kissing the back of her neck. Then I moaned in pleasure as his warm tongue slowly and lightly licking all up and down my back, savoring each and every vertebra. As his sensual fingertips gently caressed my inner thighs,
I slid one leg up to fully expose my now wet pussy to this bandit. I then felt him kissing my ass and then licking my pussy.
.

My body shuttered when his warm tongue penetrated my swollen pussy lips. I could feel his tongue lashing out as if to lap up my juices as they were now flowing out of me. As he did this he slipped a finger into my pussy and gave me double the pleasure. I absolutely love when this is done to me. He must have sensed this because he picked up the tempo. I thought to myself that he must know that I had to be awake by now.
.
Then he stopped causing me to experience some anxiety that he was leaving. I wish that he hadn't stopped because I was on the verge of climaxing. Then I knew why he stopped. I could feel my mystery man moving up close to me as he rubbed his rock hard cock up against my pussy. I held my breath with anticipation. I could feel and hear his heavy breathing and I could feel his cock pushing up against my pussy lips. There was enough lubrication from me already that he had no problem inserting his cock.
.
As he slid his cock in I heard him give out a soft moan as if he fell into a warm bathtub after a hard day. It made me feel so erotic knowing that I was giving this person that kind of pleasure. As he filled my pussy up with his wonderful cock I couldn't help myself, I gave out my own moan. Then when he could fill me up no more, he withdrew his shaft just as slowly as he put it in me. I did my best by contracting my pussy muscles trying to keep him inside me.
.
I wasn't disappointed though, because as soon as I could feel the head of his cock pulling out of my lips he quickly shoved his cock back into me. I couldn't help myself and I cried out in ecstasy. As he began to build up a rhythm I met each one of his thrust into me with a thrust of my own.
.
I tried as hard as I could not to make to much noise or movement so that I wouldn't wake up my husband who lay beside me. My mystery man must have had the same thought because he would slow down when ever he caught himself rocking the bed.
.
We both found ourselves working together to not only bring each other off, but to be as quite as possible so not to ruin the moment. It was still hard though. As he fucked me I couldn't help at times giving out a muffled cry.
.
By now it was obvious that my mystery man knew that I wasn't asleep, so when he heard me cry out he whispered for me to be quite. I felt very dirty knowing that I was giving myself so freely to an unknown person. I had no idea who it was. For all I know it could be a stranger who found his way into our room or it could be my father-in-law. I couldn't tell by just the whispering, but a big part of me hoped that the man fucking me was my father-in-law. It just made things much more exciting.
.
As we fucked I could feel the bed rolling and then my husband rolled over now face-to-face with me. I was so afraid that he would wake up and freak out. But deep down a part of me sort of wanted him to see me like this. I must have looked like a female dog in heat from the way I was presenting myself for my man. I had my ass up in the air and I was meeting each one of his animalistic thrusts with one of my own. It was totally naughty.
.
Then I could hear his breathing increase so I knew that he was about to cum inside me. I was still concerned about getting pregnant so I whispered for him to please not cum inside me. This must have excited him more because he drove his cock deep inside me. I knew what was coming and I tried to pull away but his hold on me was too strong. I felt his cock convulse inside me, and then his pure energy was released inside of me. I could feel his body shake as he filling me up. I could feel the warmth of his seed splashing up against my pussy walls. As soon as I thought he had finished I felt his cock convulse again releasing more of his love fluid inside me.
.
As my heart was pounding I could feel his chest heaving against my back. As I tried to catch my breath I could feel his cock sliding out of my well-fucked pussy. As his cock plopped out I could feel some of his cum follow. It ran down the insides of my thigh and it cooled as it hit the night air.
.
I wasn't sure what to do at this point. I wanted to roll over and thank my secret lover, but really wasn't sure he wanted me to see his face, especially if he really was a stranger.
.
As I lay there with another man’s cum seeping out of my pussy I looked over at my husband who appeared to be sound asleep. I suddenly realized that it was quite and that I was alone.
.
I rolled over and saw that the unknown man had in fact left the room. I wanted to get up and see if my father-in-law was still lying on the couch asleep. I also knew that I should get up and clean my pussy up as best I could. But I found myself not moving but instead lay there feeling very warm and satisfied as I bask in the after glow.
.
I thought about waking my husband and telling him what just happened to me. But I looked at his peaceful face and decided to let him sleep and keep my mystery man a secret. I actually love the feeling of his cum oozing out of me during the night so I remained in bed and I once again drifted off to sleep.
.
In the morning we were cuddling in bed when we heard my father-in-law moving around in the other room. A few minutes later he came in with a sheepish grin on his face. He told us that he wanted to thank us for a wonderful party. Then he came over to our bed and gave me a hug, telling me that he especially wanted to thank me for a wonderful night. It was the way that he said it that made me really wondered if he was my secret lover. I gave him a kiss on the lips and he told my husband that he only hopes that his new wife would be so open about sex.
.
As Rocky left the room I decided to tell Charles about my midnight caller. As I waited to see the shocked expression on his face he surprised me by telling me that he had in fact been awakened during the night by the bed moving and my moaning.
.
He told me that he thought that I was pleasuring myself but then he heard a man’s moans and he thought that one of the guys had come back to the room. He said that when he rolled over he tried to act like he was still sleeping so as not to ruin the moment. I laughed and told him that I’d thought the same thing.
.
He told me that he tried to see who it was but that the room was so dark that he couldn't tell. I told him who I’d thought it was and he laughed telling me that he knew that I had a thing for Rocky. We both laughed and I told him that I knew where he got his talents.
.
Then I told him that whoever it was, they had left a surprise for him inside my pussy. He didn't have to be told twice. He reached down between my legs and found that I still had some warm thick goo left over inside my pussy.
.
The look on his face told me how pleased he was. We then made hot and nasty love with one another. Nearly missing our check out time.
.
At the wedding my being around the family brought on a whole new feeling. I was more of the family then anyone knew, but it was our little family secret. What happens at a bachelor party, stay at the bachelor party?
.
Two weeks later I had my period and then I had my own little celebration. I figured that if I was going to stay in this family, I’d better start keeping track of my period. Then I immediately called my gynecologist and made an appointment to be fitted with a Marina implant. I love us being a close family, but not that close.

.

.

The end…

.
.

No comments: