Wednesday, May 20, 2009

.
.
Getting married for sex is like buying a 747 for the free peanuts
--Jeff Foxworthy
.
Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.
--Billy Crystal
.
According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful.
--Robert De Niro
.
Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house.
--Rod Stewart
.
See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to run one at a time.
-- Robin Williams
.
My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.
--Jack Nicholson
.
Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships.
--Sharon Stone
.
Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps.
--Tiger Woods
.
There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL.
--Lynn Lavner
.
If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
--Woody Allen
.
Sex is a bad thing because it rumples the clothes.
--Jackie Onassis
.
Ann Landers said that you are addicted to sex if you have sex more than 3 times a day, and that you should seek professional help. I have news for Ann Landers: The only way I am going to get sex 3 times a day is if I seek professional help.
--Jay Leno
.
I haven't had sex in eight months. To be honest, I now prefer to go bowling.
--Lil' Kim
.

.

No comments: