Monday, April 20, 2009

move----part-1 thur 3-of-3

.

.

Foolish Move

Part-1-of-3

.
.

It was a stupid thing for me to do and I knew better, but I let it happen anyway. The problem is that I loved it and I want to do it again, but I don't dare. The consequences of getting caught would destroy my marriage, ruin my family and stamp a brand on my forehead for all to see.
.
I’m a 39-year-old-wife and mother. My husband Carl and I have three great children, 17-year old Jason, 16-year old Sandra and 14-year old Pamela. Carl is an electrical engineer and makes enough money for me to be a stay at home mom. Being a stay at home mom can be a very stressful thing what with trying to keep up with three teenagers, a husband and a four-bedroom house. To be perfectly honest having all the kids and my staying at home was Carl’s idea. I would have rather been a working mother with one child.
.
About 10-years into our marriage the stress got to be too much for me and I almost had a nervous breakdown. Carl was in a race for a promotion at work and was putting in long, hard hours on the job leaving me at home to cope with three growing kids and it almost overwhelmed me. It peaked one night when Carl came home and made some dumb-ass comment about something that I don't even remember now. I ran crying from the room, locked myself in the bathroom and refused to come out for hours.
.
The outcome of the outburst was that regardless of how heavy his work schedule Carl now is always home by 5-every Wednesday so I can get out of the house and away from the pressures for an evening. And as the kids got older I passed some of the household duties over to them; things like making them responsible for their own rooms, taking turns doing the dishes and helping to prepare meals. The pressures went way down, but I still kept my night out.
.
…………

.
Marilyn, my next-door neighbor is my best friend. She and her husband have one child, 17-year-old Brian, and he and my son Jason have been inseparable best friends for the 14-years that we’ve lived next door to each other. Marilyn's husband Frank has a nine to five job so is usually home to help her out around the house. With only one teenager to cope with she has never even come close to the total collapse that I almost had. But when I started on my night out program Marilyn appointed herself my ‘guardian’ on those nights and she started to go out with me.
.
At first my husband wasn't all that enthusiastic over the idea because he thought Marilyn was just a little too wild. He said that he’d heard rumors that she ran around on Frank and that he was afraid she would be a bad influence on me. We got into a big argument over that when I got my back up at what I considered his lack of trust in me.
.
"So, just because you think she runs around on Frank that means that I will too if we’re together? You think she has something that is contagious, that will cause me to spread my legs for anyone I meet when I'm out with her? You have that little faith in me?"
.
He grumbled, but he backed off from the subject.
.
He was right about Marilyn though, she did run around on Frank and every morning over coffee I got the latest update on her love life. And she did try and get me to go out and play with her, but I loved Carl and had no interest in other men.
.
On our nights out we usually went for a bite to eat and then caught a movie or went to a play put on by the Community Theatre Group. Maybe once every four or five weeks or so we might go to a lounge for drinks and end up having men buying us drinks and dancing with us. I would get hit on and occasionally felt up, but I never let it go anywhere. On those nights Marilyn would sometimes disappear for a half hour or so and then on the ride home I would be treated to a blow-by-blow description of what her latest lover had been like on the back seat.
.

…………

.

The night it happened actually started at two in the afternoon. It was a gorgeous summer day and I was lying on the patio in a bikini working on my tan when Marilyn came over with a pitcher of margaritas. We lounged in the sun and drank until around four. Then we made another pitcher of margaritas and sat at the kitchen table and talked while we drank them. Mostly I listened as Marilyn told me about the two guys that she’d gone to a motel with and described in detail what they had done. Her stories always made me horny and usually Carl got the benefit of that horniness, but it was a Wednesday and he wouldn't be up when I got home that night.
.
Around 4:30 I changed the subject to what we were going to do that night. Marilyn didn't know what she wanted to do so she asked me and I said, "I want to go to a drive-in movie."
.
I have no idea where it came from. I hadn't been to a drive-in movie in over ten years and I couldn't even remember the last time I'd thought about going to one, but that's what popped out of my mouth.
.
"Why not, it might be fun." Marilyn laughed as she went home to change.
.
We were getting ready to leave when Jason and Brian strolled in and saw us getting ready.
.
"Where are you two lovely ladies off to tonight?" asked Jason.
.
"To the drive-in movies," I answered.
.
"I've never been to a drive-in movie, what's it like?" asked Brian.
.
Jason laughed and said, "For guys like us it's a passion pit dude."
.
I looked at Brian. "Really? You’ve never been to a drive-in?"
.
"No, not ever."
.
"Well go jump in the car young man and we’ll treat you to your first time,” I laughed.
.
"Cool" Jason said as he and Brian headed for the car.
.
Brian and Marilyn got in the back and Jason joined me up front. As we headed for the drive-in we talked about what the boys were doing with their summer vacation and what they thought they would be doing when they headed off to college in the fall. About a half-mile from the drive-in Jason said, "Mom, could I ask you to do me a favor?"
.
"Of course sweetie, what do you want?" I answered curiously.
.
"Could we stop so I can trade places with Brian? I don't mean to be insulting to you, but it sure would make me seem like dweeb if anyone saw me sitting in a car at the drive in with my mother."
.
I laughed as I pulled over to the side of the road. "I’m insulted. Usually I have to fight men off with a stick and here you are trying to put distance between us."
.
"Come on Mom, you know that I didn't mean it that way."
.
"I know sweetie. Believe it or not I was young once and I know what you mean."
.
…………

.

We got to the drive-in, parked and then headed for the concession stand where we loaded up on popcorn, Cokes, and candy. Then we settled in to watch the movie. Maybe 20-minutes had passed when I noticed that Brian wasn’t paying all that much attention to the movie. Instead he kept turning and looking into the back seat. When I turned and looked to see what the attraction was I …

.

.

A Foolish Move

Part-2-of-3

.

.

We got to the drive-in, parked and then headed for the concession stand where we loaded up on popcorn, Cokes, and candy. Then we settled in to watch the movie. Maybe 20-minutes had passed when I noticed that Brian wasn’t paying all that much attention to the movie. Instead he kept turning and looking into the back seat. When I turned and looked to see what the attraction was I almost choked on my popcorn.
.
Marilyn had her arms around Jason and was busy swapping tongues with him. Jason had his hand inside Marilyn's blouse fondling her breasts and Marilyn was tugging on his zipper. I was more than a little shocked and stunned to see my teenage son and my best friend getting sexual with each other. I sat there and watched in rapt fascination as Marilyn worked Jason's cock out of his pants. As I stared, his massive cock sprang up and stood quivering between them. I hadn’t seen Jason’s cock in years and admit to a motherly pride when I saw the size, 8-inches plus of red shaft and purple head with rigid cords running its length. As his cock waved back and forth only inches from her face, Marilyn took it in her hand and started stroking it.
.
I was so caught up in watching what was going on in the back seat that I didn't even notice when Brian reached over and touched my breasts or when he ran his hand up underneath my sweater. It was his fumbling with the snap on my bra that brought me out of the trance I seemed to be in. There was no legitimate excuse for what happened next. I was a married woman, an adult and I should have known better, but when I turned to tell Brian to stop what he was doing something inside me clicked on.
.
I don't know if it was the afternoon’s margaritas combined with the horniness that Marilyn's story of her threesome had started in me or whether it was the hunger in Brian's eyes combined with the sounds coming from the back seat or a combination of all of it. All I know is that instead of pushing Brian away I cupped the back of his head with my hand and pulled him to me and kissed him. My warm mouth fixed on his, stunning him into immobility. Eventually Brian thrust his tongue in my mouth and the kiss sizzled, sparked, and smoldered. Then as quickly as I’d initiated it, I broke it off.

.

Brian snagged me before I could pull away. I was surprised when he slid a hand around to cup the back of my neck, but I didn’t resist. I thought I saw a hint of amusement on his face as he lowered his mouth to mine. The kiss was so soft, sweet, and sumptuous that I seemed to melt against him, degree-by-slow-degree. Brian’s mouth was so clever, so gently persuasive that we did some serious necking for about five minutes. I was vaguely aware of sounds from the back seat and I heard Marilyn whisper something and then moan.
.

When I broke the kiss and glanced into the back seat, I saw Jason between Marilyn's legs pushing his cock into her. She moaned again and while I was watching my son's ass rise and fall as he fucked Marilyn. Meanwhile, Brian had unzipped his trousers and had taken out his cock and put my hand on it. Unthinkingly I closed my hand around it. Subconsciously I noticed that it was warm, and soft to touch, yet hard in my grip. It was the first time I ever touched a cock that wasn’t my husband’s. Not by much, but it was a little smaller than Jason’s but unlike Jason’s he was circumcised. I sat there absent-mindedly stroking it while I watched Marilyn give herself to my baby boy.
.
Trance like, I allowed Brian to pull me around until I was on his lap, legs straddling him. As I watched the action in the backseat, he pushed up my sweater, unhooked my bra and started sucking on my left breast. This time when I came out of whatever trance like state I was in, I decided it was time to shut things down before I really did something stupid.
.
I hadn't been paying a whole lot of attention to what Brian had been doing with his hands while I watched Marilyn and my baby boy, but I found out real quick. He had worked the gusset of my panties to the side and just as I went to move myself away from him he hunched up at me and pushed his cock between the lips of my pussy.
.
Have I mentioned that I’d been horny since four o'clock that afternoon? When Brian's cock lanced into me I instinctively raised up to get off of it. But Brian had his hands on my waist and he pulled me back down, sending his cock full into me. In the process of driving up into me he hit my 'G' spot and after that all thoughts of not letting something stupid happen were gone as I started working myself up and down on Brian's hard cock. Within no time I was slamming myself up and down on Brian rigid cock in a frantic attempt to reach a climax.
.
I was looking over Brian's shoulder into the backseat when Marilyn cried out, "Oh god, oh yes, fuck me baby, fuck me hard" and the utter depravity of it hit me. I was fucking my son's best friend while he watched and he was fucking my best fried while I watched. We were two middle aged married women in a car at a drive in movie being fucked silly by a couple of teenaged boys. It was wicked, it was depraved, and it was sexually exciting. And then Jason smiled at me and I lost it. I had the biggest orgasm of my life.

.

As I started to cum, my whole body tensed, then relaxed, then tensed again as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. I nearly screamed as my pleasure sensors overloaded. I was glad that the windows were rolled up or else the whole drive in movie would have been able to hear me.

.
As my orgasm tapered off I realized that Brian was still pounding in and out of me trying to reach his own climax. My car has a split bench seat and the passenger side reclines so I quickly rose up off Brian, reached for the recline mechanism and laid the seat down as far as it would go. Then I lie back on the seat and spread my legs as I pulled Brian on top of me. Caught up in his lust, as Brian drove his cock back into me I moaned, "Oh yeah baby, push it in. Cum for me baby, cum for me."

.

My hands gripped Brian’s ass and my nails dug into him as I tried to pull him deeper inside of me. I could hear Jason calling from the back seat, "That's it mom, fuck his brains out."
.
"I'm trying baby I'm trying. Are you watching me baby? Are you watching your mom be a slut for your friend Brian? You like seeing your mommy get fucked?"
.
I didn't even realize I was talking like that at the time; I was totally lost in lust at that moment, but Jason kept talking and I kept answering him.
.
"Yeah mom, I like it. Fuck him Mom. Fuck him. Be good pussy for my buddy Brian Mom, fuck his brains out."
.
"Watch me baby, watch me make him cum. Your mommy is Brian's slut baby; you like having a slut for a mommy? Are you going to get all your friends to fuck me? Going to bring them to the house and let them fuck me while you watch? Watch Brian fuck me baby, watch him cum in me."
.
I have no idea in the world where all that was coming from. Even though I didn't think or talk like that, but it just spewed out of my mouth nonetheless. Brian, inflamed by the racy talk, was excitedly slamming his cock into me.
.
"Give it to me baby, give it to me,” I wailed.
.
In the background I could hear Marilyn was crying, "Fuck me honey, fuck me hard, make me cum baby, and make me cum."
.
Soon the car was filled with moans and groans, grunts and cries as the four of us kept fucking away. I heard Marilyn scream out as she cummed and Jason groan, "Oh yeah, oh yeah" as he cummed in Marilyn's pussy. I heard her moan, "More Jason, I want more" and then I saw them disentangle and Marilyn turn and go down on him. "Hurry baby, get it up, get it up for me."
.
Meanwhile Brian was still slamming into me so hard that I was bouncing on the seat. I couldn't believe that he hadn't cum yet.
.
"Cum on baby, give it to me," I crooned in Brian’s ear, "Cum for me baby, make me cum and cum for me. Harder baby, fuck me harder, make me cum, cum baby, cum."
.
As Brian pounded me hard and fast, he moaned, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum." Then all of a sudden I switched gears. His hard pounding was bringing on another orgasm in me so I switched from begging him to cum to pleading with him not too.
.
"Not yet, not yet baby, I'm almost there, stay with me baby, get me over."
.
Even as I was saying the words I felt my pussy flooded with the warmth of his discharge and I cried, "No, please wait, I'm almost there, don't leave me, don't leave me."
.
I heard Marilyn say something as I franticly worked on myself with my fingers. I was vaguely aware of car doors opening and closing and then my hand was pushed aside and a hard cock entered me and started pounding into me.
.
"Oh thank you, thank you baby," I cried and I grabbed his ass with my hands and locked my legs around him. Just an instant before my orgasm hit the words I'd heard Marilyn say registered on me.
.
"Help her out honey, help your mom out."
.
My eyes shot open and I saw the face of my son looking down at me. And before I could scream out, "Oh no, you can't, you can't" my orgasm surged through my body like a bolt of lightening and I screamed out in pleasure. Jason, with his fresh hard cock kept on jack hammering himself into my pussy. As my orgasm started to taper off I heard him say, "Fuck me mom, fuck me good. Fuck me as good as you did Brian."
.
I was crying, "No, you can't, we can't, this is wrong," but my legs were wrapped around him and my nails were digging in his ass as I pulled him to me and he couldn't have gotten up if he had tried. I was moaning, "No, you can't" and screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me" all at the same time.

.

In the back ground I heard Marilyn was laughing as she said, "You slut you. First time being bad and you’re doing it up right. As big a slut as I am I can't begin to top this. You go girl. Fuck him, fuck his brains out.”
.
Jason's hard pounding had me ready to explode again and I screamed as I cummed. As my body trembled, I heard Marilyn laughed and say, "We need to get her out of here before she has everybody around here looking in the windows. Put your cock in her mouth Brian, and see if that’ll cut down the noise a little."
.
Because of the reclining seat Brian was able to lean over me and put his cock in my mouth. As I sucked him I saw him and Jason 'high five.' Then Marilyn got out of the back and got behind the wheel. As she started the car Brian asked …

.

.

A Foolish Move

Part-3-of-3

.

.

Because of the reclining seat Brian was able to lean over me and put his cock in my mouth. As I sucked him I saw him and Jason ‘high five.’ Then Marilyn got out of the back and got behind the wheel. As she started the car Brian asked where we were going. “We’re going to take her to a motel. Give you boys a little more room to do her up right."
.
"Do her up right?"
.
"Yeah honey. This is her first time cheating on Carl and she may never do it again so I'm going to make sure that she gets the full experience."
.
"What's the full experience?" asked Brian, still a little stunned by what was going on.
.
"You'll see when we get to the motel. Just keep her going. When Jason cums change places with him right away. We need to keep her from coming down enough to act sensible. You don't mind fucking your mom do you Jason?"
.
"Hell no. I just wish I'd started sooner."
.
"You and Brian just keep her cumming and maybe we can make this into a steady thing."
.
I barely remember the ride to the motel. I was looking up at Jason and I saw the streetlights flashing by and I know I had at least two orgasms before Jason gasped, "Get ready Brian, I'm gonna shoot.” Marilyn pulled to the curb just as Jason released in me. Jason was pulling out as the door opened and then suddenly he was half out the door and Brian was half in. I tried to rise up from the seat but Marilyn reached over and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me back down. Then Brian was between my legs and sliding his hard cock back in me.

.

When I started getting noisy again Marilyn said, "You know what to do Jason." So with a big grin, Jason moved so he could put his cock in my mouth.
.
As soon as we reached the motel, Marilyn hurried inside to get a room. Meanwhile to keep me under control Brian kept fucking me hard and Jason sucked on my breasts. To keep me quiet Marilyn had taken her panties and stuffed them in my mouth. Still caught up in a sexual frenzy, I was thrashing underneath Brian and pushing my pussy up at him as hard as I could, trying to get him deeper into me. When Marilyn pulled up in front of the unit that she’d rented, Jason and Brian quickly half carried and half dragged me into the room.
.
I was a little weak in the knees as we entered the room, but without a cock pounding into me and keeping me on the edge of orgasms I was regaining some of my mental capacity. As my mind cleared I said, “That's enough guys. This has gone far enough. In fact, it’s gone too far, way too far. We need to go home." I was wasting my breath though, because no one was paying the least bit of attention to what I said. While I was saying that to the boys, Marilyn was telling them to strip me and put me on the bed. No one listened to a word I said and even though I struggled and tried to push the boys away. My strength was no match for theirs so I soon found myself on the motel bed on my knees with Brian mounting me dog-style from behind. In almost no time at all I was pushing my ass back at Brian and begging him to fuck me harder.
.
Jason crawled onto the bed from the other side so that his hard cock was against my lip. Then he took hold of the back of my head and pulled it down, forcing his cock into my mouth. The boys worked me at both ends and if I hadn’t have had a cock in my mouth they would have heard me begging Brian to make me cum. Marilyn left the room and came back a few minutes later and I heard her tell the boys, "Keep her going guys. We still have a couple of more things to do yet."
.
She had a tube of something in her hand that she squirted on my butt. It was cold and when I flinched, Marilyn laughed and said, “You’re going to thank me for this later, baby. I promise you that you will remember this night for a long, long time."
.
When she started working a finger in my butt hole I tried to lift my mouth off Jason's cock so that I could protest. But Jason's hands on the back of my head held me in place while he continued to fuck my face. Brian was banging hard and I had another orgasm and by the time it was over Marilyn had three fingers working in my butt and I was beginning to like the feeling.
.
Brian mumbled that he was going to cum so Marilyn told Jason to get ready to take his place. I felt the hot splash inside my pussy when Brian let go and then he quickly got out of the way so that Jason my son could mount me and drive his hard spike into me. Brian slid into the space that Jason had occupied and pulled my mouth down on his cum coated cock.
.
I had no idea what time it was, but I felt like I'd had a cock in my pussy for hours. Marilyn waited until my mouth had Brian hard again and then the three of them pushed and prodded my body until Brian was lying under me and I was impaled on his cock, cowgirl style. He started hunching up into me and in less than thirty seconds I was riding him like a bucking bronco. I was lifting and lowering myself up and down his shaft like there was no tomorrow. Marilyn put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me forward and down until my breasts were pressing against Brian's chest. When Marilyn told him to hold me, Brian put his arms around my chest and he held me against him as we continued to fuck each other.

.

I heard Marilyn say, "Okay Jason. Put it in."
.
Put it in? my befuddled brain asked, Brian was already in me. And then I felt it. Jason's cock poked my asshole. I screamed "NO!" and tried to get up, but Brian was holding on too tight. Pain lanced through me as my son fed his cock into my ass and pierced my sphincter. Then while I whined and cried the two of them worked at it until they had a rhythm going and the pain began to fade and was replaced by a pleasure stronger than any I had ever felt before.
.
Working together, the two boys banged into me giving me several more orgasms, one right after another, so close that they almost seemed continuous. I was in the middle of an orgasm and was screaming out in pleasure when hands took hold of my head and a cock filled my mouth. I looked up and saw a man I'd never seen before smiling down at me.

.

“Sam is my current lover," said Marilyn, "I invited him to join us to see to it that you got the full experience tonight. Your first infidelity, your first incestuous relationship, your first three some, your first foursome and Shane, another one of my lovers should be here in a minute or so to see that you get your first gang bang. No need to thank me now sweetie, you can do that later."
.
Brian was the first one to cum. When he got out from under me, Sam worked his way under me and into me. Moving around by my head, Brian pushed his cock into my mouth. Jason was the next to let go. And when he pulled out of my ass and another cock took its place. Apparently, Shane must have arrived. After that the cocks just moved from hole to hole as they took turns fucking me. I had cummed so many times that I was getting weak and I was being bounced around like a rag doll.
.
At some point Marilyn undressed and lay down beside me on the bed. Then she called to Brian, "Come on sweetie. We've never done this before and I never planned on ever doing it, but I can't let her out slut me." Then I watched as Brian fucked his mother for the first time. When he finished the guys took turns on each of us until Marilyn finally called a halt to things.
.
"Guys, we need to end this. I have to get her cleaned up and home before her husband gets home."
.
Brian pulled out of my mouth, Jason put on a burst of speed and cummed in my ass for third or fourth time. Then Jason and Brian lifted me up off of Sam. For the first time in what felt like hours I didn’t have a cock in at least one of my holes. Once off of Sam the boys let loose of me and I collapsed onto the bed. I would have fallen asleep if Marilyn hadn't had them pick me up and carry me to the shower. Helplessly, I stood there under the hot spray while Brian held me up and Jason washed me. I almost cummed again when Jason went to work on cleaning out my pussy.
.
Marilyn poured a cold Coke in me and got me to where I was reasonably alert. I checked the time and noticed that from the time we got to the drive in until the time I drank the Coke only four and a half hours had passed, four and half hours of steady fucking by four cocks that didn't belong to my husband. How in the hell was I ever going to be able to face Carl? How in the hell would I ever be able to face Jason and Brian when tomorrow came around and I climbed out of bed? And after what Marilyn had done would I ever be able to trust myself around her again?
.
It was two in the morning when we pulled into my drive. The ride home had been very quiet now that the enormity of what I had just done weighed heavily on my shoulders. The others sensing my mood had kept silent. Marilyn turned off the ignition and then told the boys to go on in and go to bed and then the two of us sat in the car for another five minutes or so in silence. Finally Marilyn said, "Don't you dare go into your house and start feeling guilty for what happened tonight. For one thing, you loved every second of it. Okay, so it was wrong, but its done and over. You can't change anything so just look back on it as a fond memory and get back to your life. Don't avoid Jason. The two of you share a special bond now and all you have to do is be natural around him. He’s going to be a lot more touchy feely with you, but you’re still the grown up and you can control things. Now go on in and snuggle up next to Carl and get on with your life."
.
Then she giggled and said, "And if you ever decide to do it again I'll be ready."
.
…………

.
That was two months ago, I though as I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower. Even though I did want to do it again, I was fighting the urge. As I soaped up, I thought about the hunger I see in Jason and Brian’s eyes every time I'm around them and I recognized it for what it was. I’m just hoping that even if they see it in my eyes they won't recognize it. Every morning when I have coffee with Marilyn she asks, "Are you ready yet? You want to. We both know you want to. I'm doing my best to keep Jason and Brian happy, but even as big a slut as I am I'm having a hard time keeping up with two energetic young studs like them and my other lovers too. I need help honey, I need you to come to my rescue. You might be leery of doing it with Jason, but even if you only take care of Brian and maybe Sam it will help."
.
As I rinse off, I thought to myself, I want to. Oh God, but I do so want to. But I don't dare.

.

Still confused, I was drying myself off, when the bathroom door opened. When I looked up. A very naked Jason was standing there with his swollen cock in his hand. With a smile, he moved towards me and said, “On your knees Mom.”

.

.

The end…

.

.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Just received a check for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get taking paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys to finally set the record straight.