Thursday, April 30, 2009

fantasy----part-1 thru 4-of-4

.

.

The Fantasy

Part-1-of-4

.

.

Class assignment

The assignment was simple. ‘You had a dream. What was it?’ Ostensibly, it was an introduction to prose for college freshmen. It gave Sheri a chance to see who had talent and who didn’t. It was also one of Sheri’s ribald pleasures.

In the past she’d heard everything from childhood fantasies to aspirations for the future, both boring and lofty, and many that could only have been heavily drug induced. Frightening as it was, many were probably tales from real life. Once in a while, though, some brave soul would titillate everyone with a sexy story. These were Sheri’s favorites, and each year she hoped for something that she could copy and take to bed with her.

The ground rules were also simple, fair, and totally anonymous. One could make up anything they liked, without fear of embarrassment or reprisal.

Each had to be at least two pages in length and in any style the author chose. To further add to the anonymity, all submissions were to be e-mailed from a general account in the library. No one need ever know, if they chose to hide, who wrote what.

In reality, though, this wasn’t entirely true. Sheri could tell, by comparing writing styles of later works and a few other clues. She would soon know who wrote what. Giving them a false sense of anonymity, she’d learned long ago, brought out the true talent in those who had a gift. It was a sly ploy, and fraught with ulterior motives, but sound teaching none the less. The end justified the means, or so she rationalized to herself.

This year’s crop was of the usual sort, one was a boxer, another president, and still another was Cleopatra on her barge. The writing generally ranged from poor to acceptable, and Sheri was soon losing hope that anything special would arise. This all soon changed, for the sinfully delicious better, with the next three pages that she now had in her hand. This essay was marvelous, and so very dirty. Even the places that didn’t contain anything obscene left open the door to many smutty possibilities. She had to read the last two papers in her office the next morning. Thanks to these three pages, it had suddenly become a very busy night.

“I’ve read your work,” Sheri announced to her class. “Some were very good. And others were.... well, we have a long year ahead of us,“ she sighed. “As I usually do, I’d like to read some of those I found interesting. Then we can discuss some of the themes and literary devices before we jump into serious study.” The class groaned in mild opposition, but because she just had to know who wrote this dirty, dirty thing, she forged on.

“Here’s one I found particularly interesting,” her fingers clenched tighter on the paper. She still blushed when saying some of the things that were typed out on the pages in front of her. Courage, though, one must show courage as a teacher. She had to know.

She cleared her throat and read:

“I dreamed I was a showgirl in Vegas, in the early sixties. Back when the town was still alive with sins of all sorts,” she read with a flourish. “The Mob owned everything, of course, including me. I was beautiful in a land where mere beauty was nothing special.”

“Every night I bared most of my body for the sole purpose of making the guests want to gamble more. It was degrading, and I loved it. I was a toy for anyone who wanted to play with me, and could afford the price my owners set. After the shows, my hotel room would be filled with flowers and propositions. Some were from starry-eyed guests, but the ones that counted were the ones from the mobsters. They would ply me with gifts and money so they could use my body for their lewd and self-serving purposes, and I not only let them but I enjoyed it. I looked forward to it, in fact, for it made me useful in a town where everyone was expendable.” Sheri shifted in her chair ever so slightly, which was not entirely unnoticed by some in the class.

“On this particular night, I had just finished my show. My naked body was sweaty and what little costume I was allowed to wear was almost falling off me. I willingly stripped before all the other gorgeous women that I worked with. While I was showering, I paused just long enough to share a hot kiss with a brunette with a taste for women. She slid her fingers under my chin and turned my face towards her. With a knowing smile, she dipped her head, letting her lips cover mine. Intrigued, I drew her lower lip into my mouth, nibbling sensuously while I watched emotion come into her eyes. What the hell? My life was just one big party. Why not grab all I could, right?”

“I dressed and said my goodbyes for the night. Maybe I’d see one or two of the girls again before tomorrow, but even if I did we’d be busy by then and we all knew it.”

“Joey, they were all named Joey, caught me at the bar. This Joey was a short balding man who obviously thought his position required him to wear a three-piece suit, brutally knotted silk tie, and Old Spice after shave. I giggled at his jokes and batted my eyelashes on cue. Soon he was promising me the moon, and talked about my future in fairy tale terms. It was all part of the game. He invited me to a party in another hotel. He said I could meet some friends of his, producers who might take me to Hollywood with them. As usual, I didn’t buy any of this crap, but it always sounded so good. He bought me a few drinks, by the terms of The Big Mob Rule Book, and then we left in his big black Lincoln Town car.” Stopping there, she took a breath; more to see if anyone else knew where this was going, than anything else. It was always a dead giveaway with freshman.

“I spent the ride doubled over in the seat, his half inflated cock in my jaded mouth.” Shaking her head to show the proper amount of professional disgust, Sheri went on, “I worked him over like the pro I’d become. He did his part and pretended to enjoy it, while driving with the precision of a jet pilot. Ever the gentlemen, he waited while I’d retouched my smeared lipstick before we entered The Sands. Two extremely large men also in dark suits, showed us to a private elevator for the privileged. I winked at each as a form of tip, but Joey gave each of them cash.”

“In the elevator, Joey insisted that I strip down to my panties.” Sheri shifted again, for a second not caring who was watching, “It was like playing dress ups as a kid,” she went on, “with just as much consequence. In this town where the Devil was king, mere nudity was a cheap commodity.” That line still made her cheeks tingle a light crimson, even on the fourteenth reading.

“I was shown into a room full of leering eyes and groping hands. No one spoke directly to me, other than to ply me with more liquor or offer the most ignorant of advances. Men felt my body through my panties, both front and back, and generally handled me like the prized cow that I was.”

Sheri wanted so badly to scream,

“Who the hell wrote this? I must know!”

“I did indeed see one of the girls from my dance troupe there. She was wearing only the feathered headdress that we had used a few weeks before. She was kneeling on the floor, a cock in her mouth and one in each hand, like some bawdy recreation of a crucifixion. Unconsciously I only felt a twinge of envy for the attention she was receiving.” The teacher in her was impressed with the vocabulary, even on the fourteenth reading.

“It wasn’t long before some genius wanted to see me down on my knees next to her. With the customary killer smile, I took my place on the floor, tossing my wet panties to the wolves waiting to be serviced. As they step forward and fed me their cocks, I took each load of man cum with glee, filling my empty belly with the only calories I would have today. I was in my own private glory.” ‘Speaking of private glory’, Sheri mused in the back of her mind with a smile.

“Before the wild ass circus was over, both my colleague and I were flat on our backs, all for the taking by the men who protected Sodom and Gomorra. ‘I lost count of the number of cocks I had in my holes and soon grew numb to the mixed pain and pleasure both. It was all just a game, and I was just a pawn. I awoke the next morning alone in my room, and sticky with that film of debauchery I loved so much. I showered for another day at the office,” Sheri loved that metaphor.

The classroom was deadly silent as Sheri finished reading. As she squirmed slightly in her chair again, she could feel the sopping cotton of her panties against her thigh. She looked at the clock and with a warning look, reminded her pupils that the class should end soon.

“Does the author wish to identify him or herself?” Sheri asked, biting her lip against hope. No one moved or uttered a sound.

There was one spark of recognition, however. A cold and intense stare made it’s way across the room, slapping Sheri in the face with its force. It sprang from the eyes of Cody, a beautiful young man, or so Sheri thought when his dark blue eyes captured and held her attention. He kicked the bag of football gear at his feet, daring her to catch him. Sheri was shocked. It took several minutes for her to sort through the minefield of endless questions she knew she’d never get answers to.

“I dreamed I was a clown in a circus,” Sheri intoned, dropping her head into the next paper. The class giggled, desperate for a distraction. Sheri bit her lip and prayed she didn’t just start something. She had too much too lose. Besides a husband, she loved this job, and it’s perks.

.

Despite all of Sheri’s good intentions, she couldn’t resist flirting with Cody. Every chance she got she bent over so he could see her tight little butt or lean over his desk so he could see down her blouse.

.

.

The Fantasy

Part-2-of-4

A Quirk of Fate

.

.

It had been a typical Wednesday night at the bar. A few regulars sat at the bar stools slowly drinking themselves into a stupor after a day’s work or whatever they do before they come in. A random table of coworkers still dressed in business attire drank their gin and tonics and laughed periodically throughout the night. There were a couple of ladies, maybe old friends reliving their younger days, who sat at the end of the bar who kept calling for my attention asking questions about women, sex, or whatever they thought could embarrass me with. They really didn’t faze me too much; I would flirt back every now and again or maybe fake a blush because I needed the tips. Other than that, it was pretty slow.
.
I was attending UTA and trying to get a football scholarship, but in the mean time I needed to work and bartending was about as good of money as my friends were making, plus it provided some interesting stories and more than its share of ladies. I’d been bartended for about 2-weeks and was already pulling in more than my fair share of pussy. It was a little slow tonight though. Besides the bar waitresses, there wasn’t a whole lot of young and fresh faces to look at. About an hour before closing I stood sipping a coke, almost ready to start my closing chores early so I could get out of the place at a decent time.
.
One guy had come in by himself earlier in the night and sat in the far corner, slowly drinking his vodka martinis, slightly dirty and slightly dry. He was dressed rather well, and by his taste in drink and his tipping I found it rather odd that he was by himself at this place instead of going to a place where there was a little more action. Regardless I didn’t mind his business on a slow night.
.
I began stocking up beer for the next day and noticed him watching me. It was a little weird but I went on about my business stocking and breaking down
the boxes. At last call he came up to the bar and ordered another drink. “Another Grey Goose martini bartender,” he said as he sat down, reaching for an ashtray.
.
As I poured the vodka I said to him, “This is actually my favorite drink, to make and drink.” I figured I’d strike up a conversation since the guy was by himself and was tipping good, plus it gave me a reason not to check up on the ladies down at the end who by this time where getting a little more drunk and a little bolder with their comments. If they were about ten years younger and ten pounds lighter I might have offered them a ride home and see were that would lead, but for now I was going to figure this guy out.
.
“Same here,” he said while taking the first drag of his cigarette. “I can only drink a few though, even though they go down like water.”
.
“Well, that’s your third so you might want to watch yourself on your way home so you don’t get pulled over,” I said while putting the bottle back.
.
“I need the extra courage I guess. I’ve got a little situation and it’s a little hard to bring up to someone you don’t really know,” he said while taking his first sip of the drink.
.
I really didn’t like where this was headed. ‘Extra encouragement’ and ‘Situations’ might be okay if it is some blonde with blowjob lips and fuck me eyes, but not for guys. I decided to cut to the chase on this one, “What’s the situation?”

.
“Well, my wife, Sheri and I have this fantasy and we need your help,” he said taking another drag off his smoke and putting it out little over half finished.
.
“Hey buddy,” I interrupted, “I’m not really down with any funny stuff, I’m straight.”

.

Good.” He said, “I’m not asking you for a threesome. My wife was a virgin when we got married and has never been with another man. Now she’s wonder what she missed and fantasies about fucking a stranger. I gave her my permission so she asked me to pick one out for her. That’s why I was kinda checking you out. You’re an attractive guy and I’m sure bartending has given you some experience so I know you won’t disappoint her. The only catch is that I get to watch, out of your way of course but still being able to view. I’ll even pay you.”
.
I’m not above taking a few extra bucks for my services, might as make some money, but the fact that he offered money made me a little skeptical. His wife couldn’t be that good looking if he was putting up money for extra incentive. “I’ll tell you what, bring me a picture and I’ll consider it.”
.
Smiling, he reached inside his jacket, pulling out a Polaroid. Flipping it on the bar upside down. I picked it up, turned it over, and almost lost it. Keeping my composure I put the picture back down on the bar and said I would gladly do it and had tomorrow night off. He wrote down the address on the back of a coaster and said be there around eight.
.
After that, it was time to close so I excused myself and went about getting everybody to finish the drinks and out the door. Turning the lock, I went over to my bar waitress and said, “You are not going to believe this, but that guy offered me money to sleep with his wife.”
.
“Are you going to do it, is she hot?”
.
“Yeah, and guess what, she’s my English professor!”
.
I couldn’t believe my luck. Some horny wife sends her husband out to find a stranger to play out their fantasy and spice up their sex life, and it turns out to be Mrs. Stroud. She had been a constant fantasy of mine since school started. Sheri was every horny student’s fantasy, probably most of the male faculty as well. She was tall, maybe about 5-foot 8 with red hair and major curves in the right places. A pair of full lips that were made to suck cock highlighted her beautiful face.
.
When I flipped over the picture and saw her lying back on a bed, her legs slightly spread to give a hint at her red pubic hair and her hands lifting up slightly on her 36C breasts I almost cummed right there. I couldn’t believe my eyes, naked she was every bit as gorgeous as I’d imagined.

I kept replaying the image over in my head on the drive home. When I got there, I had to relieve myself and began jerking off remembering how she would bend over in front of my desk, her ass in perfect view. Or how she would lean over my desk when I would ask for her help, her blouse coming down to reveal two perfect white globes held back by her lacey bra.

I had trouble sleeping that night. I mean, I had numerous sexual encounters with beautiful women, had plenty of good sex, but nailing my English professor was in a league of its own. I drifted off thinking about all the nasty things I was going to do to Sheri.
.
------------
.
I arrived at their house at exactly eight the next night freshly showered and ready to fuck. The husband answered the door and invited me in. We went into the kitchen and he made a couple drinks. After telling me that his wife’s name is Sheri, he asked if everything was still okay and if I had any questions before I began.
.
I told him no, but quick thinking on my part made was going to make the experience even more pleasurable. “Hey, if you don’t mind, I’ve got a little request,” I said. “How bout a little bondage to spice things up. You could go tied her to the bedposts and blindfold her. She’d probably go crazy with that shit.”
.
“Good idea,” he said while raising his drink to meet mine. “We’ve been messing around with that stuff anyway.” He quickly finished his drink and headed upstairs. “Oh, before I forget, the money is in a envelope by the door,” he said.
.
I finished my drink and savored the moment, giving the guy a little time to set things up. I got up and went to the bathroom, relieving myself and freshening up my breath with a mint. I dabbed a couple drops of cologne on my neck for luck and headed upstairs.
.
I entered the dimly lit bedroom slowly. I almost couldn’t believe it. My English professor lay on the king-sized bed with both arms tied to a bedpost. She was wearing nothing but a pair of black lace panties and matching bra, her legs moving together gently with anticipation. She lifted her blindfolded head slightly when she heard me walk in but said nothing. I walked over to the side of the bed, passing a closet with the door ajar. I figured that was where her husband was. Since her husband was a voyeur, I made sure that he had a good view as I stripped. I don’t think he was disappointed as I stripped off my blue jeans and t-shirt. I've been told that I look like a Greek god. I'm 6-foot 3-inch, 220 lbs, with
broad shoulders that tapered into narrower hips and a firm ass. This was topped off with wavy black hair, dark blue hair, and a killer smile.

.

Mr. Stroud may have been straight, but I heard an audible gasp as I stripped off my underwear and turned to face the closet. He could see a trail that started above my navel and ended in my thick clump of dark pubic hair. But most impressive was my cock and balls. It’s uncut and thick. The outline of my big cock head is always visible and the tip is never completely covered by my foreskin. My size is almost as though I'm just starting to plump up, but that's the way I hung when soft. Even soft its 8-inch long and nice veined.

.

Turning towards the bed, I leaned over and whispered in Sheri ’s ear, “Your going to love this, I promise.” I didn’t care if she recognized my voice; she was in too far already to back out.
.
I started out by kissing her neck. She tensed up from the touch, the excitement building quickly her body. I worked my way down a little towards her neck. Her breasts were heaving and Goosebumps were forming on her legs. I was so excited that I wanted to rip off her bra and panties and fuck the shit out of her right then and there, but held back. Still kissing her neck, I put my hand on her stomach and I was surprised at its firmness.
.

I moved on top of her, straddling …

.

.

The Fantasy

Part-3-of-4

Full Filled

.

.

I moved on top of her, straddling her waist. Kissing down her neck I came to her breasts that were still confined by her bra. I reached a hand out and gently kneaded them, using my thumbs to slowly manipulate her lace-covered nipples. I bent over and kissed her lips. Her breathing increased as I let my tongues slide between her lips. I lifted my lips off hers slightly as I continued to play with her breasts. I could feel her breathing getting quicker and heavier.
.
To my delight her lacy bra had a clasp in the front. I unhooked it but left it covering her lovely breasts. Excitedly I moved down a little, given my mouth access to those fantastic breasts and at the same time running my hard dick over her panty-covered crotch. She moved her hips up to grind against me, letting out a slight moan. I pressed back down and began to slowly rotating my hips, while at the same time sucking at the sides of her breasts. Her movements caused her bra to slowly slip to the sides, uncovering what lay beneath. She had gorgeous breasts. I've literally never seen breasts so beautiful. So beautiful that I sat up and openly stared at my topless professor. Her breasts were round and firm, with perfect with delectable rosy nipples. They were the size of half dollars, and they extended outward nearly an inch in their excitement.
.

I took both of her breasts in my hands and raised them upward, slowly kneading them. I lingered my thumbs at the bottom of her nipples before giving them a good run across, causing her to open her mouth and sigh. I bent down and took a nipple in my mouth, running my tongue over it and feeling it swell before I switched the other. I gave the same attention to the other side, slowly flicking it before sucking at it with pressure. I caused her to cry out when I gave her a little bite before lifting off.
.
I began to detect the sweetest aroma in the world, aroused female. In haling and savoring the aroma, I decided to move my efforts lower. I leaned forward again, kissing her luscious lips. Raising her head, Sheri eagerly pressed her mouth against mine, encouraging me onward.

.

When I gracefully I ran one of my hands down, over her flat stomach she sucked in her breath and held it. I reached the top of her panties and slid my fingers underneath the waistband. She tensed even more when my fingers came into contact with her well-trimmed bush. Prolonging the moment, I kept them there for a moment while I kissed her. Finally I eased my fingers downward until I touched her damp lips. I slid two fingers over her soaked pussy, curling them a little inside before running them back over her clit. Her lower body jumped up at the touch.
.
I stopped kissing her and replaced my mouth with the fingers that had just been in her pussy. While she sucked on my juicy fingers and licked them with her tongue, I moved my other hand and continued to caress her clit. With all the buildup her first orgasm came fast. She moaned loudly as I pressed down and circled her clit, her juices providing easy lubrication for the movement. When her back arched, I caught one of her still erect nipples in my mouth, sucking greedily while her screams slowly subsided. After the waves of her first orgasm died down, I removed my hand and put my fingers in her mouth so she could taste more of herself. She was in heat and eagerly sucked the fingers like she was sucking cock.
.
The picture of her sucking my fingers reminded me of how incredibly aroused I was. Shifting upwards on her body, I placed the head of my erect cock inches from her mouth. Knowing what was coming, Sheri lifted her head and kissed my engorged head. Opening her mouth, she guided my swollen cock into her mouth. As those wonderful lips wrapped around my thick head, inside her tongue was swirling around. Eagerly, I inched feeding her more of my cock, her breath coming from her nose tickled my shaft. I shifted forward again and started moving my hips slowly back and forth, slowly fucking her hot mouth. As my rhythm increased so did her breathing. Each stroke went deeper and deeper until finally I could feel the head of my cock bumping the back of her throat.
.
My balls were clinching up so I knew that my own orgasm was not far behind. I think she could tell to, because her lips clamped down tighter as her mouth pistoned up and down my rigid shaft. When I could hold out no longer, my balls exploded shooting globs of hot cum into her mouth. The first couple blasts were strong and went right down her throat, causing her to gag a little, but she caught her breath and continued to milk out the remaining contents. When I took my cock slowly out of her mouth, some remaining cum leaked out and onto her lips. She lapped it up eagerly like she hadn’t been fed in months.
.
After my release from her mouth, I was ready to turn my efforts back on her. I couldn’t resist going for her hot little pussy that I had always fantasying about for weeks. After giving some attention to her fantastic nipples, I shifted a little lower and planted a kiss on her smooth stomach. Her head thrashed helpless from side to side as my lips lightly traced the curves of her belly. As if she were made of the most delicate glass, I swept my lips over her. Elegantly erotic, their fragile caress had her hot blood surging under her skin, heating it, sensitizing it until she thought she’d die from the sheer pleasure.

.

Her head fell back and a whimper escaping her lips as I continued my lazy explorations with patient lips. I felt her excitement shiver through her body as I moved his lips lower down her body. When I got to her hips, I gave each side a sloppy kiss as I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her lacy panties. As I pulled down on her lacy underwear, Sheri bent her knees and raised her butt off the bed to make it easier to remove them. I pressed her legs together and ran my fingertips over the bottom of her ass up towards her knees. Looking down, I saw her neatly trimmed auburn blush and her pink pussy glistening with anticipation.

.

I spread her legs as far as they would go, pushing her knees back a little, and placed myself between them. She had a beautiful pussy. Leaning forward, I planted a light kiss right at the top of her pubic mound, and then I took the time to really look at it. Almost reverently, I lovingly worked the folds of her pussy open with my fingers to examine her more closely. Her inner lips were swollen with excitement and protruded beyond the thick outer lips. To prolong the sensation as long I could, I moved away from her pussy and began to lightly kiss and lick the insides of her thighs. Switching from one side to the other, I bathed my senses in the silken feel of her velvety flesh, the taste of her light perfume, the aroma of the sexual excitement pouring from her frothy pussy.

.

Placing my hands under her ass, I gently lifted Sheri ’s bottom off the bed and began to kiss those firm globes, occasionally nipping them lightly with my teeth. She was trembling with excitement and, I believe, a little frustration. She wanted my mouth on her pussy. I wanted her to wait and build up her expectations, so I continued to tease her.

.

"Oh god," she moaned, "don't tease me like that."

.

“What do you want?” I laughed.

.

"You know what I want,” she whimpered, “... please."

"Tell me what you want. Be specific. I want to hear you say it,’ I teased.

.

She was breathing hard and her hips were undulating slightly as she sought to press her pussy against my face. She did not want to say the words, but I was determined to make her say them. I continued to kiss and nip the area all around her now superheated pussy lips without contacting it directly.

.

"Lick me," she begged so I licked the inside of her thigh.
.
"Nooooo ... lick my … lick ... lick my ..."
.
"Lick your what?"
.
"Lick my ... pussy," she finally gasped.

.

I immediately moved my mouth over her slit, which was now leaking a steady trickle of thick feminine lubricant. As I watched, it oozed from the base of her pussy slowly down the crack of her ass, leaving a shiny trail across her tightly puckered ass-hole. The strong, musky aroma of her sex was like a narcotic for me, and one that I had gone too long without. I began to slowly, but very firmly massage her delicate lips with my tongue, working first one side and then the other. Sheri indicated her pleasure by pushing her hips up off the bed forcing it tighter against my face.

.

As I continued the tongue massage Sheri began to make an almost pitiful mewling sound from deep in the back of her throat. I thought she was going to cum right then and I hadn't even gotten to her clit yet. The scene reminded me so much of the many times I had done this to Lana that I almost began to weep.
.
Sheri ’s head was flopping from side to side and even though her wrists were tied, she franticly …

.

.

The Fantasy

Part-4-of-4

.

.

Sheri’s head was flopping from side to side and even though her wrists were tied, she franticly grabbed two handfuls of bedspread. Her hips were in almost constant motion now, making it a real challenge for me to stay with her. Her breathing was ragged between clenched teeth as her first orally induced orgasm approached.

.

I was still working her slit with my tongue, causing her to lift her hips off the bed to stay with me. I was also using the index finger of my right hand along with my tongue to very gently caress her slit as I carefully avoided her clit. Her own juices and my saliva had combined to make a real swamp out of her pussy. A small puddle was forming on the bed beneath her ass. I was wallowing in the taste and aroma of her feminine flesh, and her moans became a symphony of sexual thirst.
.

She was squealing her pleasure now, her head moving from side to side on the pillow. In between squeals she was mumbling about how good it felt and how close she was to cumming. Removing my finger, I switched tactics and began to run my tongue quickly and lightly all around her inner pussy lips. Now brushing her clitoral ridge, without touching the hypersensitive tip, on each pass. Occasionally, I would use the flat of my tongue to lick the slick flesh between those inner lips and the thicker outer lips, using my fingers to expose the area I was attacking with my mouth. She began to cum, her whole body tensing then relaxing, then tensing again as wave after wave of pleasure overtook her. As soon as I felt her start to cum, I immediately began to flick the head of her very erect, very large clit with quick strokes of the tip of my tongue. Sheri screamed as her pleasure sensors overloaded. I was glad the windows were closed or else the whole neighborhood would have been able to hear her.

.

My experience as a pussy licker told me when to back off a little and let her come down. Still maintaining contact with my tongue and lips, but avoiding direct contact with her clit for the moment. I notice that her clit had retracted back into its folds of skin, though the flesh was still firm and erect underneath its protective covering. Her body was still undulating, though not with the force of a few moments ago. Judging from her posture, she apparently thought I was done.

.

Once again I started massaging her outer pussy lips with my mouth, but this time, I added something new. Using the index and middle fingers of my right hand, I probed her depth, pressing upward; searching for what I knew would be there. And finally finding it, that little knot of flesh buried beneath her vaginal roof, better known as the G-spot. From the way that she was acting, I was pretty sure that she had never been given a g-spot orgasm before, and I meant to show her what that experience was like. Finding her g-spot, I began palpating it with my fingertips, pressing firmly into the hard knot of flesh. Meanwhile, I was using my tongue to firmly, yet gently, caress the area along either side of her clitoral ridge, thus stimulating her in two powerful ways at once.

.

"Oh, god ... that's good. What are you doing? ... I've never felt anything like this ... Oh yeah… finger fuck me ... lick my clit ... make me cum… " Sheri began moaning and mumbling snatches of words and phrases. Continuing the finger action inside, I began to lick as much of her pussy as I could reach outside, pausing to spend a little time at her clit and a little time probing deep in her slit. Within moments, it seemed, though it must have been about four minutes or so, Sheri was at the edge of a mind shattering g-spot orgasm. I suddenly felt her body tense and again, her next orgasm hit hard and fast, her thighs clamping shut as to not let my tongue leave her clit. Suddenly she’s spurting a jet of womanly fluid into my waiting mouth. I clamped my mouth over the opening and continued to work her g-spot, milking her of her cum, not a drop of which escaped me. Spurt after spurt of the thick, opaque fluid streamed past my lips. Working her pussy until I had drained her dry, I slowly removed my fingers from her still weakly clenching vagina and licked off the thick coating of her lubricant which had accumulated on them.

.

Giving her pussy a last, lingering, kiss, I moved off the bed and wiped my mouth of her juices. Standing back, I admiring her flushed body, her breasts still heaving. Her crotch area was completely soaked, her short curly hair wetted together. A small circular wet spot lay underneath her ass. I wondered what I should go for next, since my cock was again extremely hard. I remembered how I had longed to fuck her every day in class, but now that I had her I felt like I had all the time in the world to enjoy her body.

.

As I started to untie her, I told Sheri to flip over onto her stomach. I quickly retied her wrists and told her to arch her ass into the air. Her ass was shapely and firm, just the way I liked them. I reached between her legs and stroked her wet bush, letting the middle two fingers slide inside her. I slowly worked her, keeping her in an excited state. Her soft breathing was increasing a little again, and I figured I would give her a treat. I think it surprised her a little to feel my hands on her waist as I positioned her ass so that it was more available to me. Then my hands went back to her ass, kneading it gently before suddenly lifting my hand.
.
’Smack!’

.

My hand returned with some force, spanking her ass. Even if a girl isn’t into pain... a well-timed spank will send her skin into a glowing pleasure zone can be amazing. I withdrew his hand once more...
.
’Smack.”

.

Again my hand returned, again her pain-pleasure threshold was being delightfully threatened. Again, I withdrew my hand.
.
’Smack, Smack, Smack!’

.

Again and again I spanked her, again and again she uttered sharp moans as my hand struck her. My fingers danced over her ass as I smacked her getting closer and closer to her now dripping pussy. With one final strike, two fingers delved between her legs and into her, probing her pussy. The combination of the spanking, the fingering, her being tied and blindfolded sent her into overdrive. She screamed with pleasure, begging me to fuck her and to fuck her hard.

.

Now that I was finished, I leaned down and started kissing her crimson butt cheeks. As I continued to lick and kiss her shapely butt, I reached between her legs and started manipulating her with my fingers. My tongue moving closer to her tight puckered asshole caused her to let out a low soft moan. She was so excited as my tongue began to snake towards her pink starred ring that she couldn’t keep her little butt still. She almost cummed when my tongue finally came into contact with her little pink star. I looked up and saw her head resting sideways on the pillow, her mouth open gasping for breathe. I went right back to work, moving my tongue in circles around the middle, every now and again stiffening my tongue as it ran over the center.
.

My hand working her pussy was now completely soaked with her female juices. Adding a second finger, I increased the tempo. At the same time I started flicking my tongue faster, opening up her tight little asshole in the process. Her breathing had now turned into a pant, and she was starting to squirm her ass backwards to meet my tongue and allow me better access.

.

I was now working her ass with my tongue full force, and was working her pussy with two fingers. In about thirty seconds she was exploding again. She let out a high pitch scream of pure joy as another wave of orgasm washed over her. “Oh god,” she screamed, “That feels so good, don’t stop, …and oh fuck, oh god Uggh.” As her orgasm peaked her asshole puckered up, trying to keep my tongue inside. Her pussy was gushing juice and soaking my hand. Finally it was over, and she let out an animal like groan as her body collapsed onto the bed, spent after such duration of high tension.
.
While Sheri might have been satisfied for the moment, my erection was at full mast and raring to go. The sight of my professor poised for doggie style, her asshole glistening with my spit, her pussy soaked and swollen was too much for me. I positioned myself behind her and grabbed her by the hips. I ran my cock along her wet pussy, feeling the wetness and warmth. I used my tool to play with her awhile, sticking the tip in and out, not giving her the full shaft. Her body once again awakened, and she started moving back to meet me. This caused my cock to go further inside her, almost halfway. “God you feel fucking awesome,” I told her. With this encouragement she slammed her ass back taking my full length in. I pushed her back letting her know who was going to dictate the pace. I continued to only allow a few inches in, slowly rocking back and forth.
.
She began to whimper a little, so I notched the head between her engorged pussy lips and inserted the whole thing in one long stroke. Sheri groaned with pleasure as she felt the last few inch push home. She ground her hips against my belly in a slow, sensuous circle. God her pussy felt great as she gripped my cock, using her interior vaginal muscles to work my more sensitive surfaces. "C'mon you bastard, fuck me harder. My pussy's like a firecracker and its gonna blow any second!"
.
The tip of my cock still between her soft lips and loving its warm wet haven, I slid in again. Teasing her, I moved leisurely in and out, making sure to bury my erection to my balls with every stroke, slowly withdrawing every time. Then reaching around her, I roughly grabbed her breasts and rolled her stiff nipples between my fingers. As I kissed the nape of her neck, I increased my pace and began to really slam my throbbing cock into the depths of her soaking wet pussy as hard as I could. Sheri helped by franticly pushing back as hard as she could as I stroked her depths. We were both breathing in grunts and squishing, as slapping noises filled the room. I could tell by her grunts that Sheri loved every minute of it. She had one hand between her legs stroking her clit for all she was worth, occasionally reaching back to stroke my slick, wet cock as I continued to viciously pound her depths. We were blind to everything around us, concentrated on our individual and combined pleasure, fucking for all we were worth. Sheri was cumming continuously.

.

As I felt the cum churning around in my balls, my strokes came faster and faster, both our bodies were dripping with sweat. I tried to hold out as long as possible, but Sheri started crying out again, “Fuck…oh…fuck me…yes…oh…oh….” As she cummed I couldn’t contain the movement in my balls any longer, three strong spurts shot deep inside her. I withdrew, jacking off the rest all over her ass. My white sperm dripping out of her pussy, the rest running down her ass, I laid down at the foot of the bed looking skyward to catch my breath.

.

Exhausted, Sheri lay motionless, breathing like she’d just finished a marathon. Standing up, I wrapped my fingers cruelly in her auburn hair and twisted her face towards me. Then with a chuckle, I callously wiped off my cum covered cock off on her. Giving her luscious body one last look, I picked up my clothes and went into their bathroom to towel off. I got dressed and came out. I noticed that Sheri had not moved an inch, her body moving up and down slowly while her breathing returned to normal. A puddle of her juices and my cum had formed on the bed where her pussy was laying. I gave a glance over towards the closet and saw that it was open a little wider now.
.
Giving Sheri one last swat on her naked butt, I gave a little salute towards her husband in the closet and headed back downstairs, grabbed my money, and drove home where I showered and shot off another load in honor of Sheri. As I was masturbating, I wondered how I was going to react when I attended Sheri’s class tomorrow.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: