Friday, June 20, 2008

gothic night----part-1 thru 3-of-3

Gothic Night

Part-1-of-3

Preparation

.

.

When I show up at my girlfriend, Barbara’s house mid-morning on this glorious Saturday, bearing beagles, coffee, flowers and a tragically hip oriental lady friend of mine. She is carrying a huge make up bag. I make the introductions telling Barbara that my friend’s name is Mai-ling. During the introduction Barbara was fixing us both with the blankest, ‘I’m sorry, do I know you’ stare I have ever seen. A cup of strong coffee, though, has Barbara back on track. The three of us had brunch and sat around bullshiting for a while.

.

It turns out that, surprise, surprise; Mai-ling is a make up artist and hair stylist and works at a swanky, chic salon in the city. By the time I finish cooking, she and Barbara are getting on so famously, that Barbara is telling her how nice it is to meet her. Barbara was a touch bewildered, though, as to why Mai-ling had brought her case with her. We give each other, Mai-ling and I, secretive looks and clam up quickly. Brunch is superb.

.

By the early afternoon we’re chatting away like we were old high school buddies. After I fed us a masterpiece of brunch and cleaned up, it was then time for us to begin. As Mai-ling and I follow Barbara up the stairs, I long to grope her un-pantied ass through her sweats, but figure she’d be mad because we aren’t alone. I reluctantly shelve the idea. When we get to Barbara’s room, the mirror reminded her that she didn’t look her best right now. Turning towards me, she slugged me for letting a stranger, a beautician no less, see her like this.

.

“It’s okay, honey.” Surprisingly, it’s Mai-ling talking and not me. She guessed why Barbara found it necessary to abuse me. “I’m here to make you look great.” Then she flashed Barbara a reassuring smile.

.

While Mai-ling has Barbara’s puzzled attention, I started running her a hot bath. Barbara wanted to question Mai-ling about what was going on, but I steer her to the bathroom before she could get the questions out of her mouth. Barbara bitched and moaned, and even slugged me again, but I silence her with a kiss. I whisper a suggestion that she strip before I push her into the tub fully dressed. With misgivings, she complied. She also gave me her ‘this better be fucking worth it’ look. I just smile back at her.

.

“Why not shower?” Barbara bellowed at me. It’s quite apparent that she wanted answers and would settle for nothing else.

.

“So I can pamper you, baby,” I fairly beam with a big, toothy grin. Once she was in the tub, I whip out a razor with all the flourish of a magician. I arch my eyebrows at her like Groucho Marx, and get splashed for it. Ah, such is show business. I gave her a warm, loving smile and kissed her again before setting to my task.

.

First, I shaved her legs with the care of a surgeon. I made long sweeping strokes, followed by hundreds of tiny ones to remove every hair. Then I go on to remove all the unnecessary hair from her body, including the silky blonde pubic hair that I love running my fingers through. This last was with a sad sigh. By the time that I’m done, her milky white body was baby smooth. Dutifully, I press on. As I shampoo her wavy blonde hair, I scrubbed her scalp and afterwards washed her body with the touch of a masseuse. Barbara is quite relaxed when I’m done. After washing her, I even toweled her dry. Well, I was actually fondling her through a towel, but the result was the same.

.

When I lead her shapely 5-foot 2 towel wrapped body back into the bedroom, Mai-ling had a chair set up by the lamp on the nightstand. Her make up bag was unpacked and her cosmetics are lined up ready for business.

.

Taking one look at this scene, Barbara announced that she’d had enough. She wanted answers, and she wanted them now. Mai-ling and I look at each other. She shrugs and gives me a ‘what did you expect’ look.

.

“All right honey, here it is,” I say as I put my arm around her and hope she won’t say no. “You remember that gothic club you said you wanted to try, The Bastille Club?” After a pause to gauge her reaction, I add, “Well we’re going tonight. Mai-ling is here to do our make up, hair and costumes.” With a little smile, Mai-ling gave her a little wave as I go on, justifying. “You did say you were bored last weekend, didn’t you?” I’m as blasé as I can be, hoping she won’t say no.

.

Barbara immediate went into a long discourse about what she meant by bored. She reminded me that, at the time, we were watching TV and were both quite bored. I, on the other hand, have chosen to interpret this on a larger scale. Henceforth, we are going to do something very different tonight, even more different than Barbara realized right now.

.

Mai-ling added her two cents by reminding me that she was going to get paid for this whether we got made up or not. The economics of the situation was the kicker. To my utter amazement, Barbara didn’t put the screws to my plan. I leave the two of them alone, showering myself, to make some magic.

.

Barbara is blonde haired and blue eyed with a smooth milky white skin. Even though she already had a light completion, Mai-ling still began by whitening Barbara’s face. Then she added black lipstick, thick mascara and dark gray eye shadow. Barbara’s appearance is now somewhat androgynous, slightly female. She looked as though she’d had the life drained out of her by a vampire. Her hair was plastered tight to her head with gel, so much so that she could be mistaken for bald in a dark room. She was almost frightened by the face looking back at her from the mirror. In awe, she asked Mai-ling if that was really her in there. Mai-ling laughed politely, as if she didn’t hear that joke every day of the week.

.

When Mai-ling went to remove her towel, Barbara raised her hand to resist. But a warm smile and a spark of electricity when their hands touched changed her mind and she let Mai-ling remove the towel and expose her nudity. Blushing, Barbara felt a sexy flush at being naked in front of this stranger, an attractive, woman, especially in her own bedroom. That electric spark seemed to travel all the way to her clit. Barbara shuddered slightly, imperceptibly. She had the strangest urge to kiss Mai-ling, and even think she saw the moment forming. Mai-ling, however, broke off and fetched the garment bag she’d brought with her. From it, she produced her attire for the evening.

.

“Is that it?” Barbara questioned, with a slight tremor and much anxiety in her voice. Mai-ling just nodded. Strange that a nude woman was complaining about how little she was going to put on, as if that would make her all the more naked. Barbara was going to wear a black and red leather corset, with fishnet stockings and a matching g-string. The old-fashioned corset laced up the back, and the two of them had a hell of a time fitting her into her sausage casing. But Mai-ling was relentless with the tightness of the laces. Soon Barbara could just barley breath. Yet she hadn’t had this small of a waist since the 8th grade. Mai-ling also produced a pair of black 4-inch ‘fuck me’ pumps. Barbara gave her the ‘you’ve got to be kidding’ look, but put them on anyway. When she looked at the finished product in the mirror, she gasped. Surprising, she looked incredibly sexy.

.

“One more touch,” Mai-ling, said as she whitened her body practically to the navel, and again on the legs. Henceforth, Barbara’s deep cleavage was powder white.

.

Now, with a thick coat of ruby red lipstick on her own lips, Mai-ling planted a kiss on her left breast. Barbara’s eyes widened a little, but she didn’t try to stop her. Impulsively, Barbara kissed Mai-ling on the lips and thanked her to cover it up. Mai-ling gave a sweet shudder but frowned at Barbara as she touched up the spot where she’d disturbed her own lipstick. Their eyes lock but just as quickly they both look away. I walked in just then and, inadvertently, crushed their intimate moment.

.

Admonishing Barbara not to touch anything above the waist, lest she messed herself up, the two them share a private chuckle. Then with a smile, Mai-ling shooed her away. Our illustrious artist would now go to work on me. As she started Mai-ling made a wisecrack about only being able to do so much with a flawed canvas. How very droll.

.

Barbara wandered around down stairs for quite a while. It seems she couldn’t do anything for fear of ruining her costume. She couldn’t eat because of the make up. She couldn’t sit because of the corset. She also had to keep reminding herself not to touch her face or chest. She settled for standing and watching TV. After an hour of steady channel surfing, Mai-ling came downstairs and presents me to her. I said, “Different and I meant it. Barbara obviously didn’t look like her everyday self, and now neither did I. With Mai-ling’s help, I made as grand an entrance as possible. Mai-ling had done wonders that Barbara gasped audibly.

.

Barbara was too distracted with herself to notice that I too had shaved most of my body, a monumental task I might add. When she finally noticed, she found it strange to see my legs so...well, nude. When Mai-ling finished, my make up was much like hers, but with an unidentifiable sharper edge. We make a cute couple, in a Rocky Horror kind of way. I’m of a dominant persuasion and Barbara obviously was my devoted sub. The make up is good, but it’s my outfit that had Barbara giggling like a fool.

.

I have on a long, black Mistress of Evil type wig on and I’m wearing a puffy, almost pirate like blouse of creamy silk, with a very plunging neckline. It goes so well with the black leather mini skirt and the thigh high boots I have on. To round out the ensemble, I have on a pair of panties; Barbara’s by the way, stockings and a garter belt. Mai-ling stuffed my bra as best she could, but I still looked like just what I was, a man in drag. My 6-foot 3 size and walk alone are dead giveaways.

.

As we both compliment Mai-ling on her work and the kisses never seem to stop. Under the pretense of talking to me, Barbara lets Mai-ling know loud and clear that she would like for the three of us to get together sometime. We all just let that lay for now.

.

Being close to 7:00pm by the time everything is ready, we have to be going. Putting on long coats, so as not to scare the public, we dropped Mai-ling off at home. After she assured us once again that we looked better than most of the regulars and she exited the car. Before shutting the door, she looked over at Barbara and said, “Have fun at slave night, kid,” and blows her a kiss. Barbara shot me a stern, surprised look, but I don’t say anything, I just drive on.

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

Gothic Night

Part-2-of-3

The Bastille Club

.

.

The history of the Bastille Club, where we are going tonight, is almost as strange as it’s patrons. When this city was new, a small jail with a very big wall was put up in the docks area. Years later, when the city was contemplating new facilities, the jail was destroyed by fire. A factory owner saw the enormous security potential for a wall of that size and bought the property. His factory survived the decline of the docks unscathed. Eventually, however, his wooden barrel company went out of business. The property lay fallow for some time before the Renaissance of the docks. That’s when the Goths moved in.

.

The Bastille opened a few years ago. The first thing that they did was to build an underground parking garage and then they locked the huge iron gates. Subsequently, once you’re inside, getting out can be a chore. For privacy, the gates are draped in huge black curtains. The party frequently spills into the courtyard and the neighbors would rather not see what’s going on. The motif of the club is, as you would expect, prisons from around the world, as well as medieval dungeons. There are some donated artifacts, like the electric chair from Deer Island in Boston and the barber chair from Sing-Sing. A few of the tables are in mock up jail cells and there are torture devices everywhere on the walls. The bartenders wear iron masks, well latex really, and chains. The wait staff all dress as refugees from the Marquis de Sadie’s dungeon, and the guests dress like the cast of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Tonight, my dear, your middle class ass fits right in with these freaks.

.

Getting out of the car, I walked around to the passenger side. When Barbara saw what I had in my hand she bared her long graceful neck and strapped a dog collar and leash on it. I made it clear that, by leaving behind her overcoat, she was leaving behind her ‘real’ self. Her ‘slave’ self would be my possession to do with as I please tonight, I reminded her. Crossing my fingers, hoping she would buy this, I go on to explain that if she didn’t do exactly as she was told tonight, all of our effort will be wasted because she would have broken the ‘spell’. I was banking heavily on guilt. I bet correctly. With hooded eyes, she shed her coat and left it in the car as she submissively followed me submissively to the door.

.

We caught the elevator from the lower floor of the garage alone. Being a bit early for the ‘vampire crowd’, this is not unusual. The doors opened into a torture chamber the size of a football field. A tattooed woman in a chain link skirt and bra shows us to a table. The links of her outfit show her entire body as if she was nude. I smile when I caught Barbara taking a long look at her. She seated us and then asked me if I need a paddle. I look at her confused. She smiled, realizing we are new to the club, and handed me a black, leather ping-pong paddle with our menus. It dawns on us what the paddle was for as she returned to her podium. When Barbara’s wide eyes catch mine, I smile wickedly. Submissively, she just returned her eyes to the floor, with a trace of a smile.

.

We order drinks and something to eat. The room is lit in an irregular pattern, so no one will notice if our make up is smudged. While we were waiting for our food, I saw and heard several instances of the paddles being used. After we ate, I was shown to a Queen Anne easy chair, with a high back, and Barbara was seated on a pillow on the floor at my feet. I look down at her with amazement. Though she was busy checking out the scene, Barbara really seemed to have taken to this Dom/sub thing. I found myself pleased, and more than a little shocked. I jerked her chain so she would stand up. Testing just how far I can push this, I pull down her panties with a rough yank. To my amusement, she meekly stepped out of them and then stood there stoically in just her leather corset. She shuddered a bit at the exposure of her smooth, hairless pussy. She flinched and then stood even stiller when I slide my hand over her sensitive skin. Seeing that she wasn’t going to stop me, I tease her clit. Her hands seem glued to her sides as I work her already moist bud into frenzy. When a finger disappears into her, she smiled and thanked me, as her Master. With my magic finger, I made her cum right there before the small, but building, crowd of strangers. Even though she blushes, I can tell she enjoyed the experience very much, I could tell.

.

Nothing much happened after that for a while. The drinks came and went, and came again. Since I was kind enough not to return her panties to her, Barbara slowly grew more comfortable with having her bare pussy exposed. I’m sure I’ll pay for it later, but I couldn’t resist having her feed me when the food came. She did a fantastic job, by the way.

.

By the time we finished eating, the club was starting to fill up quite a bit. Abruptly, a man came up to our ‘table’, actually it’s a small coffee table, and took the other easy chair. He’s older, say mid 60’s, and had long white hair. Clad in a ‘morning suit,’ complete with ascot and top hat, he stares at Barbara while talking to me. I greet him with as much charming, aristocracy and femininity as I could muster, seeing as I was cross-dressing tonight as well as playing the Dominatrix. He smiled at my attempt and inquired as to what I charged for the use of my sub’s mouth.

.

I must confess, that to say that he caught me a bit off guard would be like saying that a tidal wave is moist. I stammered for a moment, but recovered quickly and quote him $50. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Barbara stiffen at being given a price, but like a good sub, she didn’t speak up.

.

“Splendid,” he says, as he hauls out his musty old cock. Barbara’s eyes flared when she realized that he really expected her to blow him. And not just that, but he expected it right here in the middle of the club in front of anyone who chose to watch. To show her that this was for real, I made a big show out of accepting his $50 bill, and tucking it into my bra. I could tell that she was thinking back to the overcoat she’d left in the car. As everyone watched, she resignedly, took his half hard cock in her mouth, and silently cursed me. I was very proud of her and the way she stayed in character. She was being such a good girl.

.

I could tell by the expression on Barbara’s face that the taste of this strange man’s cock was nothing short of vile. It’s glaringly obvious that this man either doesn’t wash his cock at all, or bathes in piss. I secretly felt sorry for her because I could see that she was fighting not to throw up in his lap. He, on the other hand, completely ignored her and began to flirt with me. He complimented my outfit and make up and couldn’t tell me enough how attractive I was. I did my best to play along. Stranger still than all of this, was the fact that being used like a sex toy was turning Barbara on. She sucked him harder and faster, although wanting his nasty cock out of her mouth had a lot to do with that too.

.

The only acknowledgment the old man gave Barbara was to grab her head and start fucking her mouth. She gagged and flailed a bit, but she was a trooper and didn’t spit out his slimy cock. She could feel his wrinkled old balls tighten with each thrust into her mouth. I could see that she was braced for his geyser. When he did finally go off, I could tell by her expression that the taste was bitter and gross. She wretched from not only having to swallow not his cum, but also the hors d’oeuvres we just had as well. Without a word, the old man piled himself back into his trousers and left to sit at another table. As he walked away, Barbara shook her head to clear the cobwebs.

.

I smile down at her in congratulations and held out her glass. When she reached for it, however, she got her hand slapped. Confused for a second, she quickly picked up on the game. Obediently, she leaned forward as I held the glass and poured coke into her mouth. Taunting her, I didn’t let her up for air right away. She panicked a bit, but took it in stride like a good slave should.

.

I smile down at her and said, “You’re a worthless whore,”

.

“Yes Mistress,” was her husky voiced reply.

.

Pulling her roughly by the chain, I took her to the bathroom with me. There is only one bathroom and it was marked “Dom’s”. There was also a plastic bucket in the hallway marked subs. When we walked up, there was a nude man with fresh claw marks on his chest, sitting on the bucket. As he shits a group of Dom men stand around him making comment on his lack of masculinity. I chuckle because the shitting man has his master’s cock in his mouth as well.

.

Barbara gave me a wide-eyed look of question, but I assuage her fears by taking her into the bathroom with me. The action in here is even wilder than anything we’ve seen so far, with the possible exception of the shitting man.

.

Just inside the door are two men spray-painting a third man purple. Strapped to the wall of a toilet stall is a man dressed in latex, with only his face and balls exposed. His rigid cock is also encased in the rubber. A woman wearing a green towel, with matching hair both top and bottom, is kneeling in front of him. A dominatrix woman in a leather jumpsuit is sitting on green hair’s back massaging cayenne pepper onto latex man’s balls. She then sprays it with hairspray to make it wet and sticky. Latex man writhes and screams occasionally form the burning torture of his balls.

.

A beautiful teenaged girl in a fine evening gown held he head of a middle-aged woman against her crotch while smoking a cigarette. The woman was dressed in an unbuttoned and filthy housecoat and was licking her pussy while the teen chatted idly with a man with a pink, spiked Mohawk. He had on a white leather suit and black thigh high boots. Around his right leg was a man in a yellow thong licking at the crotch of his master’s pants.

.

Barbara and I looked astonished when another Dom, making small talk while his sub woman blew him, told us that the woman and girl were mother and daughter.

.

We both cram into the first available stall. This ‘private’ area all but demanded a break in the ‘game’. We both speak volumes with the shocked, exasperated looks we shoot one another. This is defiantly turning out to be more of a safari into the unknown than either of us had planned on. When I gave her a quick kiss of reassurance, she started to sit down on the toilet, but I stop her. Instantly she tensed to protest, but my look conveyed that half time was over and the ‘game’ was back on. I push her aside with a dismissive gesture and haul my prick out of my silk panties and started to piss.

.

I was killing her; I could see it on her face. The long drive, coupled with the drinks, had her bladder ready to pop. The monotonous waterfall drone echoing through the stall was just making it worse. As I casually continued pissing, she shimmied, shook and gyrated in a strange version of the pee-pee dance. I smiled and took my time about moving.

.

She shuddered with relief when I finally allowed her to piss. When she gave me a most thankful look, I was surprised. I wasn’t expecting her to be so submissive away from the club patrons. It seemed this new identity was growing on her. I quickly whisked her back to the table before the spell wore off.

.

Once we were seated, a large woman in her mid thirties, wearing a black cape, a yellow teddy and a beehive hairdo, asked if she could join us for a second. When I said sure, and a 50 something black woman, dressed in a clear trash bag, ran up and dropped to all fours. Her mistress casually seated herself and started with the small talk. She guessed right away that we were newbies. She commented on what a lovely pussy my slave had. Embarrassed, Barbara blushed. Finally the lady came to the crux of her inquiry.

.

“My Cunt,” she made a vague, dismissive gesture towards her kneeling slave, “has a sick, sexual fascination with women. I was wondering if I might borrow your slave, with your kind permission of course, to vent My Cunt on. I promise there will be no danger to her. I just thought you might enjoy seeing the two slaves touch a bit,” she says in a husky, Euro-Slavic accent. Despite her aloofness, I surmise that she was the one who wanted to watch.

.

I look at her puzzled. “You mean you two don’t...?” I trail off when I realized that I was making a mistake. She gave me a repulsed, disgusted look of utter revulsion for a second, but softened, remembering when she was a new to the scene too.

.

“I’ve never had contact with Cunt,” she hisses. “Nor do I wish to. If I’m wasting your time, I will certainly...” Much to Barbara’s chagrin, I assure her she was most definitely not.

.

Barbara was quiet and still, but I can feel her bristle. But I remembered how she’d been with Mai-ling, the stylist that did our costumes and make up. I felt that same static electricity in the air. I knew that Barbara had a curiosity, and I want to see it out in the open. I want her to explore it, and what better time than when she couldn’t say no? I ask the dominatrix to do the honors.

.

Immediately, Natasha, the Hungarian dominatrix, ordered Barbara to …

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

Gothic Night

Part-3-of-3

Aftermath

.

.

Immediately, Natasha, the Hungarian dominatrix, ordered Barbara to remove Cunt’s trash bag. Being new at this, I take mental notes of the proceedings. And what a show it is, a small crowd is even gathering. Cunt is given her head by her mistress, after mistress asserted her authority a bit. With a smile, Cunt held Barbara’s face in her hands and kissed her tenderly. The crowd Ooooooh. Then she bent and kissed and sucked Barbara’s already erect nipples, while she stood stock-still. The crowd aaaah’s. Cunt helped her to the floor and tongued her clit. The crowd Uuuuuuhed, and so do she.

.

I laughed when Barbara found, to her utter dismay that she was responding. Not only responding, but also she actually liked what this total stranger was doing to her body. She couldn’t tell if it was this woman, whom she didn’t find attractive in the least, or the subjugation of her will or the publicity of the whole affair. Something, though, had her flowing like a river. Within minutes she was screaming her way through a powerful orgasm. The crowd loved it so much that they burst into applause.

.

When Cunt releases her, I announce it’s time to go. Barbara didn’t question me at all, verbally or silently. We made our good-byes to Natasha and Cunt and head for the car. My cock was so hard, I’m afraid I’m going to rip my panties. Right out of character for me, I bum a cigarette on the way out the door. I’m so hot I need something, anything to calm down. Before we’re out of the garage, however, Barbara came up with a better idea. Now completely nude, something she would never do in the car, Barbara fell to her knees and swallowed my cock as if possessed.

.

Back at her house, we don’t even make it to the door. At 2:00am, we have sex on her front lawn. As we walked across Barbara’s front lawn, there was there was just enough moon light for me to see her large dark erect nipples and the slit of her shaved pussy. Sometimes Barbara didn’t like fore play. Sometimes she wanted to get right to the fucking. I could tell this was one of those straight to the fucking times. I quickly threw her down on the soft grass and dove between her legs. The moan she let out when I kissed the lips of her already wet pussy proved that I’d guessed right. When I came up for air, I glanced up at her face and almost laughed when I saw the slightly glazed look in her lovely blue eyes as they floated up in ecstasy. Reaching under her legs, I grabbed her wrists so she couldn’t pull away, then I leaned forward and re-inserted my tongue back into her pussy. With a helpless moan, Barbara’s back arched, and her knees opened wide to allow my mouth and tongue full access to her sizzling pussy. It wasn’t long until her hips were ramming up and down, mercilessly, rubbing her swollen clit against my face. Her moans became long, sobbing moans of pleasure, as Barbara’s butt lifted up and her pussy hung quivering in mid-air, stretched open, so that more and more of her juices flooding my face. She was writhing and tossing all over the yard, but I keep my face buried in her pussy until the seizure like orgasm had slowed down and gradual ebbed away.

.

Three orgasms later, I knelt between Barbara’s parted legs, and watched her franticly grab my hard cock and lodge its swollen head between the puffy, pink lips of her wet pussy. Rocking forward, I drove my hard, un-cut, 7 ½ inch cock into her pussy all the way to the hilt. With her legs wrapped around my waist, I pounded her hot pussy until she screamed out in pleasure. As I lay there catching my breath, she leaned over and started kissing my chest. Then with a wicked grin, she moved her mouth slowly down my torso, licking my nipples and kissing my stomach. When she reached my hairy crotch, she started flicking her tongue around the head and then she started to lick our combined juices off the length of my now flaccid shaft. Then she parted her lovely ruby-red lips and engulfed my now throbbing cock. I felt her fondling my 'cum' swollen balls, as she slid her eager mouth ever so slowly up and down its rigid length. By the time she took my limp cock out of her mouth, my balls were no longer cum filled. She’d sucked them dry.

.

By the time that we’d finished fucking, I was almost too exhausted to carry her on into the house. Who knows how long we’d have lain out there, if her screams hadn’t have awaken her neighbors and there lights hadn’t started coming on.

.

Somehow the two of us made to her bed and practically passed out from sheer exhaustion.

.

I was sound asleep, when Barbara sucking my cock awakened me at 6 am. I went fucking ape shit and start playing with her nipples. I pushed her back on the bed and I sucking her turned on gumdrop nipples and finger her still wet, cum filled pussy. It wasn’t long until she grabbed my hair and pushed my face against her pussy. Prying open her moist cunt with my tongue, I started sucking on her swollen clit. With a muffled scream, she arched her back and filled my mouth with her orgasmic love cream.

.

By now my cock is bulging so I pressed its swollen head against the pink puffy lips of her broiling pussy until the tip penetrated the opening. Slightly hesitating, I slowly fill her pussy with my throbbing cock. As my hard cock stretches open her pussy, she digs her fingernails into my back. When she wrapped her legs around my waist, I proceed to fuck her pussy like it was my first piece of pussy. She cummed several times before my flaccid cock slipped out.

.

She eagerly showed me her appreciation for my fine job by again sucking my cock. But this time she didn’t stop until she’d milked my balls of every ounce of cum.

.

We collapse together on the bed and she quickly falls asleep within my arms. After 20-minutes of sleeping she rolls over, releasing my arm, and sleeps the sleep of the innocent. God, if I could only bottle this stuff. We spent all of Sunday in bed, and a month later, had a membership to the club. Thank God Barbara was bored.

.

.

The end…

.

.

1 comment:

Honeybear said...

Hey C,
Just popp'n in and wanted to let you know I am still on board and reading your stories. They are good so keep up the good work. Holla lata,,,,