Tuesday, June 24, 2008

cock rub----part-1-of-1

Cock Rub

.

.

I will tell you my true story and then just let it go at that. First of all I don't consider myself gay. I don't have anything against gays; I just don’t consider myself gay.

.

It begins at a party. I was a little younger and a little wilder than I am now. More in shape than I am now, too. I was drinking, and shooting pool with my friends at a rather crowded party. No one there was gay. But there was Kevin, the brother of one of my friends. Kevin was a little younger than I was. During the party he would occasionally come up to me and smile. I knew him pretty good so knew that Kevin wasn't gay at all. But as I did, he did have quite a few drinks that night. As the party wore on and people started leaving because it was late, Kevin came up to me and stood face to face with me. I mean close, nose-to-nose in fact. With a knowing smile, he whispered, "You know? I’d sure love to see if you had the cock for a good cockfight."

.

Seeing that I was shocked, he moved away. But as the night progressed and a few more drinks entered my system, something happened to me. I found his advances rather exciting. Later Kevin caught me in the hallway to the bathroom and pinned me up against the wall as he rubbed his hard blue jean covered cock up against mine. Then he whispered, "You ready yet?"

.

Well, I’d just about had enough, so I boldly rubbed my semi hard blue jean covered cock back against his and said, "If you're serious? Wait until the party dies down we'll take it to the bedroom. " Without a word he immediately backed off and I went on into the bathroom. When I came out he was gone. By then it was about four in the morning and hardly anyone was left at the party. Soon all left except for my friend, and after helping me straighten up a little even he were getting ready to leave. At first we couldn't find his brother Kevin. When we did, Kevin was passed out -- or so we thought -- on the sofa. I told my friend heck let him sleep it off here. He can walk home tomorrow. That was good enough for my friend so he left.

.

With the house to myself I figured I’d throw a blanket over Kevin and then get some sleep myself. After locking up I turned and suddenly there he was, right in my face.

.

"Nice move getting rid of him. Now we got the house to ourselves," he said as he once again moved forward pushing his hard jean-covered cock against mine. Thanks to the friction, mine was now rising at a fast rate. We stood in the hallway slowly pushing and grinding up and down for what had to be five minutes. As the tension rose and we breathed into each other's faces our breathing becoming hot and heavy. Our eyes were locked on each other's. It was quite erotic to say the least. My cock felt like it was going to explode right there as I’m sure his was.

.

Thinking back on it, I guess it was weird, almost gay. Suddenly I felt an urge to take him on, naked…cock to cock...man to man. I found my fingers twisted in his hair, pulling it, pulling his face to mine close. When our noses touched I hissed, "Come on queer boy, lets take this to the bedroom, NOW."

.

Pushing against me with a hard with an upward motion, he snarled, "Now you're talking."

.

Parting, we moved to the bedroom. The second we entered, shirts flew off, pants slid down and suddenly we were both naked. Again standing face to face, our hard cocks throbbing, painfully erect. I have had many hard-ons but this one was the hardest I have ever had. I couldn't believe it, or the urges I was having. God I was so hot.

.

Spinning around, he hopped up onto the bed on his knees and snarled, "Come on you hot fucker lets go cock to cock!" he didn't have to ask me twice, I immediately jumped up on the bed and landed in the kneeling position facing him, cock hard and ready. We slowly eyed each other and then slowly ever so slowly slid our hot hard pulsating excited cocks together. As I looked down, the site of his throbbing cock sliding against mine sent lightning thru my body. The feel of his cock on mine was so hot erotic that I didn't even think of it as anything gay.

.

Suddenly I felt his fingers in my hair, his hand pulling my face toward his. Once again we were face to face, our cocks lightly touching, when he sneered in my face, "I've wanted to cockfight you for so long"

.

My hand grabbed his hair and I hissed back, "Well here I am.... you want it? You got it.... lets go!"

.

We quickly forward thrusts our groins, our cocks met, and the hard shafts sliding against each other. Again we tightened the grip on each other’s hair, and our bodies were plastered together, chest-to-chest… tummy-to-tummy… thighs to thighs. We backed up slightly moving a little and then thrust forward again, our hot hard cocks meeting hard, and this time, exactly shaft to shaft. Cock to cock… shaft to shaft, we rubbed up and down. Our hot wet slippery cocks oozing pre-sperm fought wildly, the pre-sperm made them hotter wetter. Our breathing was fast, when suddenly I heard Kevin moan as our cocks rubbed, and ground together in a hot cockfight.

.

I suddenly got this wild urge to make him lose it.... cum! I couldn't control it either. It was if I got him to cum I would win.

.

We were pumping madly, our cock rubbed wildly against each other as we moaned, groaned, and hissing insults at each other. Hands still in each other’s hair pulling. Face to face, our eyes locked. Suddenly he pulled me close and slid his mouth over mine.

.

Not pulling away, I hissed, “OK, you little queer-fucker, you want to kiss huh?" Then I found myself kissing him back, our tongues battling, mouth open then closing.... God, it was so hot and exciting! Suddenly I felt this urge to let go building inside me but I had to hold on. I was not going to lose to him, so I grabbed him in a tight bear hug and thrust my cock hard and hot against his as I moaned, "Come on you hot fucker, cum for me! Let it go." As I kissed him again, I felt his hot hard cock jump. Thrusting against him, my cock sliding up his, and when I felt it jumped again, I knew I had him.

.

He kissed me hard and snarled, “If I cum, you cum too, you asshole. I want to cum-fight you." That was all it took we went wild! Pumping, grinding, and kissing as we rubbed together, cock-to-cock… balls to balls... shaft to shaft. Then we lost our balance fell side by side on the bed with cocks smashing together we locked our legs and started to wrestle roll around, trying to gain advantage over each other. We were so evenly matched that it was hard for me to get on top. Which made it even more exciting when I soon found myself on top. I nailed him down, my legs locked with his, holding him so tight that he couldn't move. As he moaned and groaned, trying to get out from under me, I kissed him and said, "give up queer boy you just lost..."

.

As his cock jumped hard against mine and he said, “Oh no I didn't.” then he thrust upward against me and started to pump wildly, moaning, "come on you hot fucker cum-fight me.... right now!"

.

That’s all it took. I slammed down on him hard, our cocks met shaft to shaft again. Then we pumped wildly, frantically in a hot battle to make the other cum first. Cock to cock … shaft to shaft we went at it. Moaning and groaning, I felt myself building fast and losing control. I had one last chance to do something before I was going to lose it because.

.

In desperation I slammed my mouth on his and lightly bit his lower lip. His cock jumped hard and suddenly I heard him hiss. "Ooooooh God you cheating fucker!" suddenly his hot juices shot from his cock with such force that it spilled over his belly and back down over my cock, drenching it. Seeing it was so hot and erotic that I couldn't hold on, with a moan I let lose, cumming all over his cock.

.

Grabbing each other tight, we thrust hard, our cock’s slamming against each other as we repeatedly cummed all over each other. "Come on you hot fucker cum-fight me cum-fight me," I heard myself screaming. I totally lost control; drenching him with everything I had, shooting over and over again. It felt so good that I didn't want it to end, but finally in one long lasting slow erotic thrust I shot the last load. Then collapsed exhausted, breathing hard, trying to catch our breaths.

.

Once I caught my breath, I sneered, “You lost, now lick it up, pig,”

.

“Fuck off,” he mumbled in my direction.

.

Grabbing Kevin by the hair, I pull his face toward my crotch and snarl, “You lost mother-fucker, now you have to pay the price. Lick it off.” Shyly Kevin eased his tongue out and flicked it across my swollen cock head. After a few uneasy flicks, he nervously stared licking up and down; removing my warm cum. After a few licks, I grabbed his hair and ordered him to, “Open your mouth!” Before he could close it, I grabbed his hair and feed him my cock. My cock was so fat that he had trouble opening his mouth wide enough to get it in. he would have chocked if my cock hadn’t been lubricated with his saliva and my cum, fortunately my cock was wet enough slide smoothly in and out of his mouth. Once it was sliding freely, I roughly jammed its head against the back of his throat. Now that it was in his mouth, he had no choice but to suck it for me. He could tell by the way I grabbed the sides of his head and started hunching, that I loved his mouth. I couldn’t believe how warm and moist it was. It wasn’t long until my balls burst, filling his mouth with my hot gooey cum. Naturally I didn't let go of his hair until he swallowed every last drop.

.

Then I casually laid back and fell asleep. In the morning I was sound asleep when I was awaken to Kevin sucking my cock at 6 am. I went fucking ape shit and start playing with his balls.

.

He turned on his back and grabs my hair and pushing my face into his crotch. Then he pried open my lips and forced his cock in my mouth. As soon as my lips closed around it, I started sucking on it. He wrapped his legs around my neck and proceeded to fuck my mouth like a pussy. As he pumps my mouth with his throbbing cock, I dug my fingers into the cheeks of his ass. After he cummed several times down my throat, he showed his appreciation for my fine blowjob by sucking my cock until he milked my balls of every ounce of cum. We collapse together on the bed and she quickly falls asleep.

.

When I woke up the next morning Kevin was gone.

.

I have seen him many times since then at many parties. We sometimes push up against each other like we're going to fight, but nothing happens.

.

The other night he called me out of the blue. He had been drinking a bit. When I answered, he snarled, "You just wait until I see you again you hot fucker. Your cock is mine..."

.

I laughed as I hissed, "just bring it on anytime queer boy anytime!"

.

He laughed and said, “You're on asshole."

.

It was a great experience, nothing like it, and I think about it often. Heck I don't even know if it will happen again but God it sure was hot as it happened, but if the opportunity ever presented itself again with him? I’d do it in a heartbeat but next time I got a few new ideas. Man is he going to be in for one hot fight.

.

Like I said I’m not gay in the least... and I don't consider myself ever being gay in the future... but there is something about Kevin.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: