Tuesday, July 24, 2007

tattoos...

By Pink_Lillies

(Edited by ‘the incest guy”)

Tattoos…

So I met Ben...online. Yeah I know, you will notice I meet a lot of men online.

Anyway...ha ha.

Ben told me before I even saw a picture of him that he had an enormous amount of tattoos on his body. I didn't care; I was there to get DICK!!!! So he showed me a picture of himself. Ok, I must say when you are going to get tatts, don't shave off hair and use a tatt as a replacement. But, I could tell he was a good-looking guy under his tatts.

I have never done a one-night stand but it had been a while and I was horny. I told him to come see me. He said just don't make this all about sex only.

Here is where I became the guy. I said no, you are such a nice guy; just want to get to know you.

It took him an hour to get to my house. That time waiting was giving my body time to quiver in my puss.

He showed up with full sleeves and whole face tattooed up. His scalp was a skull and purple. No there wasn't any bare skin left on his head. I was really surprised...his picture wasn't this graphic. Still a cute guy I tell myself.

The picture must have been older, because he was skinnier now.

I invited him in.

He was over 6' tall and had eyes so deep with sorrow you could cry just looking in them.

I found out a lot about the sorrow as we talked for 3 hours that night.

I had finally gotten tired of hearing his deep tired story. Not because I’m a hateful bitch, but because I was a horny as hell bitch. I turned out the lights and leaned back on the couch watching some TV.

He looked at me and asked if he could kiss me. I am so horny at this point, hell yeah you need to either kiss me or do something. So he kissed me. Ok, not that great...but I went forward.

When he asked me if it was ok, I told him a little less wet and a lot more tongue was needed. He obliged and it went better.

He starts fondling my now erect nipples. My 40 dd's are ready to be touched, licked, squeezed, and nibbled. I pull his head closer to my breasts. He pulled away from me and then went for them like a hungry newborn. I was in heaven...my breast have never been teased so nicely before.

I jumped on top of him and unbuckled his belt. I yanked down his pants, pulled his cock out of his pants. It wasn't large, kind of small and skinny. I didn't even give a shit I wanted cock.

I jumped on him and started to pound with all my might.

Before too long I was cumming down his shaft. Gooey thick white juices flowing from me. That made him harder than a rock. He picked me up and bent me over. Pushed his way in my pussy from behind. Invading my pussy with hard thrashing. He was fucking me as hard as he could, his big hairy balls slapping against me, sending shivers through my body.

He grabbed my hair. He yanked my head back and used my hair as his reigns to the pony ride.

Slapping my ass as hard as he could.

All I could hear at this point was his balls slapping against me as his hands swatted my bare ass.

Before too long I was cumming again, this time feeling it spit out. He made me squirt all over the floor. It was so good, I couldn't hold in my screams. He stuck his finger in my mouth, telling me to suck it. I sucked his fingers as hard as I could.

Soon he was cumming all over my back. Hot cum pouring all over me.

We collapsed in the floor and fell asleep...

The end…

No comments: