Thursday, July 26, 2007

love

Love

By Pink_Lillies

(Edited by incest guy)

We met in the middle of the week online. We talked for hours on end, instant messaging back and forth.

Then he said, "I have a cam, would you like to see what I look like?” What a question to ask me, as if I hadn't been dreaming for days what he really looked like. I answered in a begging manner, "please, I want to see you so bad."

So he sent the request and immediately his beautiful face appeared on my computer screen. I was so dumbfounded at the thought of this man really being single; I forgot I was in the middle of a conversation with him. I finally remembered and apologized for not answering him. He asked what I thought about him. I didn't want to sound desperate so I said, "you are nice looking."

He kept talking to me, telling me all his inner secrets as though I was his confidant. I learned all his pleasures, his lies, his happiness, and his loves. I never felt so close to a stranger in my life.

We talked everyday online till one day he asked for my number. I felt so strange giving it to him. I told him it would never work that way. I was tired and told him that I was going to bed. He left his number on the screen and told me that when I felt comfortable to call him.

Well of course I went to bed thinking of him. Never hearing his voice I dreamt of what he sounded like. How his image was burnt in my brain. His smile ever so sweetly flooded my body. I was enormously turned on by an image and dream.

I couldn't wait for the next day to talk to him online or maybe even call him.

I got up for work the following morning with my panties wet from the dream I had the night before. I couldn't remember it, but my clit was throbbing that morning.

So I got ready for work and I decided to call him. I remember him telling me he would be busy for the first of the morning, so I waited till mid morning to finally call him. I didn't even bother to block my number; I was so lost in the thoughts of his image from the night before it didn't even dawn on me to block it.

He answered the phone with a cheerful hello and I said hi. We talked for about an hour, wondering if I was going to get past this nervous feeling in my stomach. He sounded so sexy, so inviting. He finally told me he had to go and he would call me back when he could. He said, "by the way, you have the sexiest voice I have ever heard and I can't wait till I talk you into meeting me in person."

I was floored at the thought of this but I agreed with longing thoughts.

That night we talked online again, now that I think about it, I couldn't have had it any other way. He asked me if I wanted to see him on his web cam. I said yes with fury. He popped on my screen with a great big smile; I was enamored with his face. This time he was in his bed with his shirt off. I could not stop drooling over his arms, chest and oh yes his stomach.

He was a former marine and he had a tattoo of the USMC on his arm. It turned me on in a way I can't remember I have ever been turned on. I have to admit, the favorite part of a man's body is his stomach. He doesn't have to have a 6 pack, just a belly for me to rub. He had that belly.... I was gone. I asked him if I could touch his stomach. He started to rub his own and said in the im window, like this? I answered yes and he said I could if he could lick me. I begged him to tell me how he wanted to have sex with me.

He told me he didn't want to tell me, he wanted to show me. I was so horny I couldn't stand it. I asked if I could call him. My phone was already ringing before I could pick it up to call him.

He started talking to me and told me to go to my bedroom and take the laptop with me so I could watch him stroke his cock for me. I am not going to lie; he had the sexiest cock I have ever seen. We talked for about an hour on the phone, never once talking about sex. My pussy was so wet at the thoughts of being able to touch his cock. The whole time he was talking to me I could see him on the web cam pawing at his cock. Seeing him stroke every inch of his cock made my pussy throb harder and harder.

I had already started lightly flicking my clit with my fingers. I couldn't stop due to the fact that his cock was dripping pre-cum all over his stomach. I stopped him from talking because I was finally fingering my pussy slowly while I was watching him fuck his hand.

He asked me to describe what I was doing since I sounded so sexy to him. I was playing with my nipples with one hand and slightly rubbing my clit and sliding my finger in and out of my dripping wet pussy.

He was so hard at this point that I could see the ripples in his dick on cam. He was thrusting his hand with such mite and moaning in my ear at the same time. I was so turned on I started pounding my pussy with my fingers and rubbing my clit with the other hand. I felt so good I could barely get out that I was cumming.

He asked me if I want to see him cum and I eagerly begged him to cum on cam for me. We both cum together on the phone and I watched him squirt his cum everywhere on his stomach.

That night I slept so good! I woke up the next morning with a text message on my phone telling me to wake my sleepy beautiful head up. It was he, my online lover.

I called him when I was on the road and we talked about our days and how busy we would be. I was saddened at the fact that I would miss him that night because of family functions that he had to be at.

It was Friday and I wanted him now more than ever. I went to bed that night with a sweet dream of my next day.

It was Saturday and I was out with my friend shopping when my phone rang. It was he, I quickly smiled and he laughed because he said he could hear the smile on my face. I was so excited that he called; my clit was already throbbing before the end of the conversation. I had a promise of meeting him in person.... Saturday night.

I went throughout the day with a smile on my face and my heart beating in my throat.

That night, I took a shower, taking ever so much care of shaving all of my body parts that I could imagine him kissing and licking.

He had only seen one picture of me and it was a bit old, so I was so nervous my hands were shaking.

I got in my car and called him to let him know I was on my way.

He explained to me that we were going to talk on his couch and that was it. I was ok with this even though my sweet pussy was begging for his large cock.

I drove up to his house and walked to his door. Before I could even get a second knock out, he was opening the door. He smiled so big and grabbed me and gave me a hug. He said, "I can't believe you are actually here, please come in."

I was so nervous that I could barely keep still. We sat on his couch and talked for about an hour before he stopped me. "I am sorry I have to do this before we go any further." Grabbing the back of my head he pulled me slowly to him and kissed my mouth with a soft full kiss, slightly sliding his tongue in my mouth. The entangling of our tongues and softness of our lips made my panties stick to me with the wetness it caused.

We continued to talk for hours on end. It was around 1 in the morning and I was getting sleepy. He could tell I was tired and so was he.

He reached around me and pulled me closer to him. Rubbing my back, he told me to lay my head on his chest. I was so in to him, I never even stopped to think about the fact that I just met him. It didn't matter to me at this point. I felt so close to him.

I begin rubbing his stomach, slightly moving lower and lower to his pants. I could see he enjoyed this by the bulge that had started in his pants.

He pulled me up to his face and started to kiss me. He stopped only for a second to say, " I can't believe how wonderful your lips feel on mine."

I couldn't believe it myself. I was melting in his arms at that very moment.

He whispered in my ear that we really needed to stop before things got out of hand. I agreed and got off of him. But you could tell neither one of us wanted to stop. He came closer to me and our tongues started to explore each other's mouths again.

This time his hands were wondering around my 40dd breasts. My nipples were so hard I could feel the tightness of the skin around them.

He pulled my shirt off and took my bra off. My breasts fell out and in his mouth. He was sucking my nipples and fondling my breasts at the same time.

At the same time I was stroking him on the outside of his pants, feeling how long and hard it was. I unzipped his pants and he pulled them down and exposed his massive manhood. His cock stood straight up with a slight curve upward. It was so thick I was afraid it wouldn't fit in my mouth. I licked my lips moving my head toward his cock. He stopped me and said, "I want to please you, and there is no need for you to do that."

I had never thought about it being about pleasure for him, it was my pleasure to feel a hard throbbing cock in my mouth.

He put me on the couch and spread my legs and slowly licking my pussy. I had never had my pussy licked like this before. He was doing it with such passion I had a hard time controlling myself. He fucked my sloppy wet pussy with his tongue till I exploded in his mouth.

I was already spent on that alone. I was in such heaven.

He took control of me and said, "lets take this to the bed, I want to make your whole body feel that good."

He didn't have to ask twice, I was up and was lead to the bed.

He laid me across the bed and spread my legs out for me. Again he buried his face in my pussy, taking ever such good care of my clit. Sucking the hardness of it and sticking his fingers in me and sucking the juices off of them.

He climbed on top of me with slow movements, kissing me every inch of the way. He stuck his massive head inside of me. I was so wet that it wouldn't stay still; it was sliding all over me. I reached my hand down and slid it in for him. He slowly pumped in and out of me to make me feel the length of it all. He looked in my eyes and talked to me about how he was feeling inside me.

I was tight around his cock; I could feel my pussy stretching around it as he made love to me.

I stuck my hand on my clit and rubbed it softly as he pumped his massive cock in and out of me. I was so wet that my hand was covered in my juices when I brought it back up.

Eagerly he grabbed my hand and sucked the juices off of it. That turned me on so much I was just about to explode. He looked in my eyes and said, " Smile, I love to see your smile."

I was his, no doubt about it at this point. Right before I cummed he looked down and at me and said, "You are gonna cum, I can feel your pussy throbbing."

That’s all it took, I cummed so hard I couldn't move. My body was going into convulsions that I had never experienced before.

He couldn't hold his any longer since my pussy squeezed him when I cum. He thrust deep into my pussy and filled it up with his hot explosive cum. He lay there for a moment and rubbed me down before he pulled out of me.

We talked for a few more minutes before he was touching my pussy again.

I couldn't stop thrusting his fingers. This time it wasn't as soft and loving as the first time. We were fucking like rabbits cause our energy couldn't be controlled. He turned me over and pulled my ass in the air. He slid his hard cock inside of me so deep I could feel it in my throat. As soon as he went that deep, my pussy shuddered and I was in fool orgasm without even another stroke.

He started pumping me harder and harder. Before long he was filling my hole up with another round of hot cum.

We collapsed in each other's arms. He held me close and said that this is all he ever wanted for the rest of his life. I agreed.... I was done and fallen.

I just wish he had caught me when I fell.

I went to his house a few more times. Every time letting him fill me up with his hot cum. Making my pussy feel love like it had never felt before.

Its been over a month now and no phone call and I still can't stop thinking about him. I guess I was never what he wanted, but the memory of his cock and my hot pussy will never escape my brain.

No comments: