Tuesday, November 2, 2010

mom-[MS-174]---part-1-of-1

.

.

Hot Mom

Part-1-of-1
.

I am 18-years old and often think about girls from my college when I masturbate. All the girls from college wear low cut tops and very short skirts that are more like a belt than a skirt. Some would wear panty hose or stockings and others would go bare legged. Watching them would always get me so horny that as soon as I got home I would to go straight to my room and masturbate while thinking about them bending over and showing me there skimpy panties and thongs.
.
Today was yet another very hot day and it was only the start of the summer. The unintentional teasing that the girls were doing had my cock as stiff as a board. I skipped the last two classes of the day and headed home early because I couldn’t concentrate on what the teachers were saying anyway. All I could think of was watching the girls bending over and thinking how good it would feel to rip their panties off and fuck their brains out.
.
As I walked in the front door I could hear music playing from upstairs. It sounded like my sister Ruth was home from work early today too. Ruth was 20, had deep blue eyes and red hair down to the middle of her back. She stands at 5-foot 6 and carries a few pounds more than she would like but she still looked hot. Plus she has a great pair of breasts, 38c according to the label in the bra I found one day in the dirty clothes hamper.
.
Mom didn't work so except for when she was at the gym, she was always at home. Her name is Karla, she is 38-years old and stands at 5-foot 8 and weighs in at about 130 lbs and is a 36C in the bra department. She has shoulder length black hair and brown eyes and works out at least twice a week at the local gym and always has all the guys drooling over her including me.
.
Oh my name is Paul and I am 6-foot tall with short brown hair blue eyes and about 180lbs. And since I accidentally saw Ruth and mom out back trying to get an all over suntan about a month ago I have been as horny as hell around them both.

.

Now where was I, oh yeah I had just walked in the front door and could here music playing. I thought I would be able to make it to my room without being caught with my pants tenting out in front of me. I got to within 3-feet of my bedroom door when I heard my Mom calling me.
.
"Paul? Is that you? Come here I need a word with you,” called out Mom.
.
"Yeah it's me. Can we talk later?" I yelled back wanting to get rid of my erection before I saw her.
.
"It wont take but a second, I just need your opinion about something,” Mom called back.
.
"Oh ok mom. Where are you?"
.
"In my bedroom, dear," she answered. Which meant that it was Ruth in the bathroom taking a shower by the sounds of it. As I walk towards Mom's bedroom with my cock sticking out about a foot in front of my pants, I wondered how the hell I was going to hide it from her. As I walked into her bedroom I tried to hide the fact that my 8-cock was about to burst through my pants by grabbing Ruth's towel that was hanging over the top of the bathroom door and holding it in front of my crotch.
.
I was shocked. Mom was standing in the full-length mirror on her wardrobe door admiring the way she looked in a black lacy bra and matching lacy thong panties that gave me a great view of mom’s terrific ass.
.
"Hi honey, how was school?" my mom asked over her shoulder. I was so stunned by how fantastic she looked, that I didn't know what to say.
.
"Eh, err, it was ok I guess," I managed to stutter back at her.
.
"Well that's good. So Paul what do you think about my new bra and thong set?" asked Mom innocently as she pranced around the room posing for me, which only made my erection twitch and begin to throb. She looked marvelous in her black underwear, but black stockings would have topped it off perfectly though. Her bra didn't hide her breasts very well; as a matter of fact the way that it was designed made her breasts looked even larger than they normally were. They looked so big that her bra looked like her breasts were going to fall out of it.
.
"Well... you look...," was all I could say, as I stared at her sexy body.
.
"Does your mom look sexy in her new bra and thongs?" Mom asked in a sing song voice.
.
"Oh god yes. You look fucking amazing in them Mom," I blurted out like a silly kid.
.
"I do, don't I Paul," she sighed as she gazed at herself in the mirror again.
.
"Mom, I think you look as hot or hotter than any of the girls at college"
.
My cock was so stiff and hard by now that it was in danger of ripping through my pants. As I stared lustfully at Mom, all I wanted to do was tear her bra and thong off and fuck her silly. What the fuck was I thinking about, this was my Mom. Ok thinking about Ruth this way was one thing but thinking about Mom like this was something else. But I must admit that she looked so fucking hot, and that mom or not, I would have fucked her if she’d have asked me to. Just then I heard Ruth calling out from the bathroom.
.
"Mom did you take my towel?"
.
"So what are you doing with your sister’s towel Paul?" Mom asked with raised eyebrows. I noticed that Mom was now looking my crotch area. “Are you hiding something down there Paul?"
.
"Err... What do you mean mom?" I asked nervously.
.
"Well you look a little flushed there, are you ok?"

Just then Ruth, not knowing that I was home yet, came stumbling into mom's room totally naked. I was behind mom's bedroom door and she didn't see me so I got a great view of her bare ass.

"Nice ass sis” I called out.

.

"What the fuck," was all Ruth got our as she spun around to see who was there.
.
It was like this was one of my dreams, Mom standing there in her black lacy bra and thong and now my sexy sister standing there totally naked in front of me. Her nipples were at least a good half inch long and the area around them was a dark pink and about the size of a silver dollar. She had shaved off all her pussy hair except for a little strip above her clit that looked like an arrow pointing to her honey pot.
.
"Holy fuck," was all that she could say as she threw herself on the bed belly down to cover herself.
.
All I did was stand there with a huge smile on my face and my tongue hanging out like a hungry wolf. I walked over next to Mom who was still standing there with a little smile on her face and a wicked look in her eye. As hot as my Mom looked, I just couldn't tear my eyes off of Ruth’s nakedness. She was naked on the bed in front of Mom and me and all I wanted to do was take her breasts in my hands and suck them.
.
Mom had noticed that I had a huge bulge in my pants because my hands had dropped and the towel no longer hid my erection.
.
"Paul did I do that or was it Ruth?" mom asked pointing her finger at my pants.
.
"Holy fuck mom, look at the size of that monster Paul's got in his pants," Ruth called out.
.
"Well do you think we should do something about it?" mom asked Ruth.
.
"What do you think we should do?" Ruth asked mom.
.
"I don't know, Ruth"
.
"Well, I have a couple of ideas" Ruth beamed back at Mom. Then turning back to me, asked with a little smile, "Would you like for Mom to take your hard cock in her mouth and suck it for you Paul?"
.
"Oh god Y-yes... I would love it," I stuttered.
.
"If you ask for it nicely maybe Mom will do it for you," Ruth almost screamed out through her laughter.

.
Tearing my eyes away from Mom’s breasts, I looked at her soft red cupid-bow lips and moaned, "P-please mom... will you suck my cock?"
.
Mom didn't know what to do so; she just stood there frozen to the spot. Ruth, not even bothering to cover up anymore, sat up on the bed with a glazed look in her eyes. All I could do was stare at her breasts and those big nipples that pointed right at me as if asking me to suck on them. The words barely came out of Ruth's mouth when mom placed her hand on my chest and started to tug at my t-shirt.
.
The look in mom's eyes was the same lust crazed look that was in my sister’s eyes. Ruth moved to the edge of the bed as mom turned me to face her and pulled my t-shirt clean off me in one big tug. Ruth reached her hand out towards my crotch and began gently rubbing my throbbing cock through my pants. Mom’s hand was now running over my bare chest and down onto my stomach, I couldn't believe what mom and Ruth were doing or what Ruth was asking.
.
Mom kneeled in front of me and began to unzip and pull my pants down. My hard cock was just inches from mom's face as Ruth continued to rub and stroke my cock.
.
"Oh Paul your cock is so big. It's bigger than your fathers," moaned mom as my pants and boxers were pulled down to my ankles in one swift movement. Mom stroked my cock for the first time as she and Ruth both wrapped their hands around my prick. Then as mom started to lick it all over, Ruth moved down and started to lick my balls. I was in heaven. Inch by inch mom took my big 8-inch cock into her pretty mouth. I was finding out that mom was an expert of sucking cock and almost cummed in her mouth right then and there.
.
Ruth played with my balls while mom deep throated my cock. The sound that came from all the sucking and licking was amazing.
.
"Mmmm.. my sons big cock taste so sweet," mom moaned out as she took my cock momentarily out of her mouth.
.
I thought I was dreaming but I wasn't, my mom was sucking my cock as my sister licked and suck my balls into her mouth. I wondered how much longer I could last before I cummed in mom's mouth and all over her beautiful face.
.
"I bet your cum tastes even better, cum for mommy, please?" mom begged.
.
Mom was sucked my cock furiously and I still couldn't believe it was real. When I looked down, Mom was playing with her nipples as she sucked on my cock. Ruth was right between my legs and had positioned herself right in front of mom. As my sister let my balls slip from her mouth she looked straight at mom's big bouncy breasts before latched her mouth onto mom's left nipple and began to suck for all she was worth.
.
"Oh fucking hell yes," mom screamed out as she took me out of her mouth.
.
Mom had now moved to a sitting position in front of Ruth while I stood there watching them. As they moved closer to each other they moved their legs so that they could get closer to each other. When their breasts met and they were pussy to pussy. I couldn't believe they were fucking each other in front of me. As they kissed there tongues met and danced together exploring each other’s mouth.
.
Mom grabbed a double-headed dildo that was lying just under the bed and pushed half of it straight up inside Ruth's dripping pussy in one thrust. Then pulled herself on to the other end of it as she moved closer to my sister's pussy. I was now starting to feel a little neglected as mom and Ruth broke their kiss and moaned as they both fucked the dildo that they shared between their hot dripping pussy’s.
.
Mom and Ruth didn't last long; they were soon both cumming all over the double-headed dildo. As mom pulled the big rubber cock from their drenched pussy's and threw across the room. I stood over them both and masturbating to the site of them fucking that big rubber cock. When I started feeling that I was close to cumming, I yelled, "Mom! Ahhh! Mom, I'm cumming!"
.
"Cum in my mouth Paul, I want to taste my sons sperm!"
.
Mom began to stoke my now dripping cock as she took me back into her mouth so I could swallow my cum. Both mom and Ruth were still fucking each other and Ruth had mom's breast back in her mouth
.
"Aaaah! Mom here I cum!"
.
My spunk began to shoot out of my cock jet after jet straight into my moms open mouth. Mom tried to swallowed every last drop of it. But as her body began to stiffen and Ruth screamed out they both began to cum all over each others pussy as I cummed in mom's mouth.
.
"Oh fuck yessss, I'm cummmiiinnnggg mom," Ruth screamed as her orgasm began to rip through her.
.
"Oh fuck yes, suck it, swallow my cum you fucking bitch," I shouted at mom as I cummed in her mouth and all over her face.
.
As mom bucked her pussy against Ruth's, my cock came away from her mouth and my cum went all over Ruth's breasts and belly. All my sister could do was buck back against mom as I stood there cumming all over both of them.
.
After I finished cumming, I dropped to the floor beside my mom and my sister as they began to come down from there orgasms. We all lay there, basking in our after glow. Mom reached her hand out and took my semi hard cock back into her mouth and kept sucking until my cock went soft.
.
"What did you think son, was mom a good cocksucker?" she asked.
.
"God. You’re the best cocksucker that I know, mom. It felt so great."
.
"OK now go and get cleaned up you two before your father gets home"
.
"And don't tell anyone about this, either of you ok?""
.
"Ok Mom, we promise, " we both said at the same time.
.
Ruth wrapped her towel back around her and headed back to the bathroom to take another shower. I pulled my pants back up and looked at my sexy mother again before I left the room. When I got to my room I heard my dad coming in the front door.
.
"Holy shit, dad’s home," I said to myself as I shut my bedroom door behind me.

.

The end...

.

.

No comments: