Saturday, October 9, 2010

summer break-[E-48]-(missionary fuck)-part-1-of-1

.

.

College Summer Break

Part-1-of-1

.

When I was home from college for the summer, I went to visit my roommate, Brian at his family's beach house in Galveston for a week. I met his parents and his sister, Cathy for the first time when I got there Friday evening. Turns out his sister Cathy, who was 19, was a fucking knock-out, brunette, dark tan from sunbathing, green eyes, long shapely dancers legs, the most perfect little round ass you've ever seen. She came walking in the first day in just a tight wife-beater t-shirt, the kind that just barely comes bellow her breasts and leaves her flat stomach exposed, and a bikini bottom, the kind though that rides up the girl's ass so it pretty much looks like a thong by the time she walks around in it.
.
Everything went fine for the first couple of days, but by the third day I'm there, his sister, Cathy and I had started flirting and I could tell that she was definitely a slut. Not the stupid airhead kind that just fucked guys because she didn't know any better. But the kind of girl who's smart and chooses to be a slut because she liked to fuck. I don't know what it is, but you can usually see it in a girl like that’s eyes. You can almost see the thoughts that are going through her head. Girls like her gets off on the idea of it almost as much as actually fucking.
.
So it's late on the third night and we're all sitting out on the deck getting a little drunk. I got up to go inside to the bathroom and my friend Brian stayed outside talking to his parents. As I was taking a piss, I heard someone come in. When I came out of the bathroom, it's Cathy. She’s sitting on the dryer in the laundry room just looking at me with a smirk on her pretty face. We had been flirting the whole week, but I was still a little unsure of what she was doing.
.
I could see. Brian and his parents were outside through the crack in the partially opened door. They weren’t that far away, but Cathy didn’t seem to care because she just looked at me and said, "Come 'ere."

.

So, what was I really gonna do. I walk over to her and as I do, Cathy parts her legs a little for me to walk closer in between them. As she parts her knees, I can see straight up her short little jean skirt and see her tiny orange panties glowing invitingly between her thighs. She was wearing a thong, the type that just barely covered Cathy's pussy so I could easily tell that she was clean-shaven. Despite my fears I was already getting hard. as soon as I was close to her, Cathy hooked her finger in my belt and pulled me closer. Then she pulled my head down to hers, and pushed her tongue into my mouth and not just a little, but her whole tongue was in my mouth. Her mouth was warm and wet and she tasted like grape Chapstick.
.
I kissed her back, but Cathy pulled away and said, "Watch through the window and make sure no one comes in." At the same time, she undid my belt and reached down in my boxers to grab my cock, which was rock hard by this point. "Are they still out there?" she asked. Zombie like, I just nodded. Impishly, she just looked at me and said, "Just keep watching to make sure while you fuck me."
.
Cathy could tell by my face, I guess, that I was still taken aback, so she just smirked again and said, "What, don't you wanna see what my pussy feels like?"

.

Nibbling her lip like a naughty ten year old, she reached up her skirt and pulled off her panties. As I stared in shock, she pushed up her skirt and spread her legs apart, showing me her beautiful pussy. It was swollen and shiny with juice. She reached down and pushed a finger inside her, then reached up and ran her wet finger around my lips. I of course immediately licked my lip, tasting her pussy juice; it was that tangy sweet taste. She could tell I liked it and wrapped her long tan legs around me. "C'mon, stud you’ve dreamed about all week, fuck me."
.
So I did. I figured if she's gonna be a slut, why not fuck her like one. Still watching through the window, I reached down and gently slipped 2-fingers into her waiting pussy. She gasped a little and then started bucking her hips against my hand. I pushed her back on the dryer a little and tilted her hips up to give me more access to her pussy. Then I rubbed her pussy juice that was on my hand onto my cock and then rubbed the head of my cock up and down her lust-swollen slit. She was much, much tighter than I expected and I've got a pretty thick cock, so I still had a little trouble stretching her pussy out when I pushed in. She buried her face against my chest to muffle her whimpers as inch by inch I worked my hard cock into her tight pussy. I could tell she loved it because when I felt the walls of her pussy stretching, I placed my hands under her ass, lifted her up. Then I gave a hard shove and plunge my 8-inch cock all the way up to my balls into her waiting pussy. When I bottomed out Cathy gave a little shriek that I was surprised her parents hear all the way out on the deck.

.

Cathy’s long legs were soon up over my shoulders and she was moaning and gasping in time with my steady powerful thrusting. Cathy’s fingers dug into the cheeks of my ass, urging me on, as if trying to pull me in deeper each time I plunged into her. I was pumping her methodically, pushing my all the way in. I slowly pulled it almost all the way out and then almost brutally ramming it back in so hard and deep that our flesh made slapping noises as our bodies connected.

.

When she climaxed I felt Cathy’s pussy squeeze me, bringing me very much closer to my own. I continued my movement inside of her, giving her kiss after kiss, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her body tightly to mine. As I felt my release coming, Cathy's thrusting motions against me were getting stronger. I could feel wave after wave passing through her body, squeezing and stimulating me, triggering my own orgasm. I continued looking deep into her eyes, losing myself in them as I pulled out and shot the biggest load of my life all over her stomach cummed.

.

When I finished, she wiped it off with a towel and said, "Thanks, I needed that." Then she casually hopped down and without bothering to put on panties again, pushed her skirt back down. Then without a worry in the world, she turned around, walked out of the door and rejoined her family out on the deck, smiling and giggling just like their little angel.
.
I never have and never will tell her brother. But yeah, this girl does go to Texas A and M at Galveston and yeah, she's in a sorority. Good luck to you guys finding her. Happy fucking, because she will be.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: