Sunday, August 29, 2010

Still Swinging-[GB-11]-(swinging-blowjobs-swallowing-girl/girl-guy/guy)-part-1-of-1_gangbang

.
.
Still Swinging
Part-1-of-1
.
My wife, Margo and I are both exhibitionists and usually satisfy our kinky tendencies by swinging with other like-minded couples, both in privately and at clubs. We normally partied in Dallas, but we were planning on traveling through a southern city one weekend and decided to visit a swing club we’d heard about at our regular club. We called the phone number we were given and asked if we could visit. After a number of probing questions, the host invited us to try their party house when we passed through town. A couple of weeks later when we arrived in town we called back to verify the directions and were reminded to bring our ID and that we could expect the usual orientation and tour upon arrival.
.
Clearly, the hosts had their act together. We were taken through a door other than what regular members use where our ID’s were verified and we were briefed on the house rules. Before we could ask, many of our questions were answered. We were very happy to learn drugs were not tolerated which is always one of our fears, as we don’t wish to be around them. I thought one rule was odd, no anal on the premises. Okay, we could respect that.
.
After a quick walkthrough of the house we learned where we could go, where we couldn’t go, what we HAD to do if we went in THOSE rooms, and that even the bathroom doors had no locks on them (to ensure drugs were kept out?). Then we were left to our own devices.
.
My wife, Margo is by no means tough to look at in fact she’s beautiful from her pretty little nose to the bottom of her dainty little feet. She has a body that most girls would kill for. A body that she loves displaying for others to see. She’s quite the exhibitionist and seizes nearly every opportunity to display her ample charms. She has firm medium sized breasts with large sensitive aureoles and long suck-able nipples that are always erect. She has long slender perfectly formed legs that flow into her nice, tight butt. And her legs look even longer when she wears her ‘fuck me’ high heels. She has a tight little shaved snatch and a very large and prominent clit, a clit that stands out from the folds of her pussy even before she gets aroused. Then when she does get aroused, which is almost all the time, and her clit gets erect, it really gets big and red. It’s like a miniature cock, and the hotter she gets the bigger it gets. During the first hour, several confident, classy women introduced themselves to us but seemed to focus on her, rather than me. My wife was feeling very desired at that point and we both knew she would meet with one or more of them later in the evening for an intimate encounter or three.
.
As the evening progressed, we met about 20-of the more than 40-couples. All were very friendly and welcomed us to the house. Suggestions were given by many on how we might best enjoy our time and most importantly they almost all assured us watching was fine, not to rush into anything with anyone else until we were ready.
.
With the mosquitoes now becoming more than a nuisance, we chose to move inside. We wandered around for a while to get our bearings, then moved to some barstools adjacent a small stage with a brass pole. A young woman in a Catholic schoolgirl skirt was moving to the music and working her dancer’s body around the pole as well as any professional exotic dancer could. A few minutes later, she stroked the pole as she would do to a man’s cock, then stood on one heel while raising her other leg almost straight up above her head. At that moment, a second woman chose to join her and moved her head down to lick the dancer’s now exposed pussy while she held herself still. The dancer threw her head back and in less than a minute her whole body was shaking with pleasure.
.
Watching this live performance was quite arousing, so we moved into a dimly lit corner of the room behind a hot tub and began getting intimate. It wasn’t long until 2- women and a man moved to where they could watch the ‘newbies’ enjoy themselves. Of course this only enhanced my wife, Margo’s arousal. After fingering her for a couple of minutes, I dropped to my knees and very slowly put my head up under her dress. Giggling, s
he slowly spread her legs to give me access to her pink little pussy lips all smooth, shiny and wet and just waiting to be licked and sucked. Excitedly I pushed her legs open even farther, immediately rubbing the tip of my tongue around the outside of her pussy, teasing her with my hot breath. I was close to being in her, but not yet letting her savor my full tongue inside of her.
.
I took her soft wet pussy lips delicately between my lips and suck them gently, occasionally darting my tongue briefly inside her hot, wet, and juicy hole.
She cummed almost the instant that my wet tongue and hot breathe touched her most sensitive area. With tongue now deep inside of her pussy, I continued to kiss, lick and eat her like she's never felt before. I could feel her having little orgasms, cumming every few minutes, and never wanting this moment to end. Eventually things ebbed and as I stood back up, the 3-watchers smiled at us and walked back to the bar area.
.
After resting for a few moments, we went to the TV room to relax on the couch while Margo took a break. I knew there was much more in store her tonight so I wanted to space it out for her maximum enjoyment. We were having a great time club talking with many new friends when we overheard another couple saying how the orgy room was filling up quickly. We looked at each other, both of us smiling, and followed the other couple towards the orgy room.
.
We eased into the room, mostly watching the activity and hugging each other closely. One of the nice things about the swinger clubs, race wise there is something for everyone. Personal tastes are just like ice cream, some people like plain old vanilla, some like strawberry, some want mocha and some love that deep dark chocolate, and then there are the gourmands who won't be happy unless they can get a little taste of all 31 flavors. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with a person who simply likes their one flavor and that's it. No reason why anyone has to try all the other flavors just so you can say you did. If dark skin, deep brown eyes and thick black hair float your boat, then by all means have at it. If lily-white skin, red lips and delicate blond hair make it happen for you then it's right for you, and that's what it's all about. Or, if almond eyes, delicate features and a slender petite body trip your trigger then there's nothing wrong with that either. There is no such thing as ‘equality’ in dating. It's all about what gets your motor running, so as long as you aren’t rude to the other members there's nothing unfair about having a particular preference. As I’m sure you can guess, Margo and I are both the gourmand 31 flavor types. One of the women who had introduced herself mainly to Margo gestured for us to come over. When we got to her, the woman motioning for Margo to sit down on the mattress beside her. Casually, she pointed out some of the members as she casually let her hand drop to Margo’s thigh. When she casually began to move her hand slightly back and forth, Margo spread her legs further apart. Smiling, the woman turned to Margo and gently kissed her on the cheek, then on the lips a couple times. Then I was forgotten as the 2-moved into each other arms and began a slow waltz of fingers, palms arms, and lips while the woman placed one of her thighs in between Margo’s legs, forcing them to stay parted.
.
I watched the scene, fascinated with Margo’s willing responses, until another hand touched my shoulder distracting me from the action. I turned to find myself face-to-face with a man who whispered to me, “I love it when my girlfriend finds another woman to share herself with. It turns me on like you wouldn’t believe.” I totally agreed.
.
He then said he hadn’t met us before and I mentioned we were just passing through town but had heard of this house from another couple. About that time, my wife reached up to me and tugged me gently to my knees in front of her. The other woman did the same with her husband and we were side-by-side, both of us on our knees between the legs of our own spouses.
.
Margo whispered to me that she was getting more turned on than she had been all year and told me she loved me for bringing her here. She asked me if I minded if she could go all out tonight, especially now that the company around us on adjoining mattresses was stimulating her own senses. Four couples were going at it in one big ball of flesh. Another woman was alternating her lips between the cock in her right hand and the one in her left. She saw me watching and motioned me over in between the 2-men where she began to swallow my cock as she stroked the other two. She then let go of the 2-cocks, reached for my hands, and placed them on top of her head at the back. She then dropped her hands and moved them to my ass and went to back to her oral worship of my dick.
.
One of the 2-men went over to another couple but the other went behind the lady with my cock in her mouth. When he moved into position behind the lady, his cock slipped effortlessly between her lips and into her waiting pussy. As everyone watched, he slowly buried his cock inch by inch until he was in all the way up to his balls in her hot, dripping wet snatch. Wasting no time, as soon as he bottomed out, he quickly started fucking her, slowly at first, then faster and harder. I could feel her guttural humming as each stroke of his hips drove my cock deeper into her mouth and her breasts swayed wildly as the 3-of us moved furiously with each other. The lady was so wet that her love juices were literally dripping from her blood-engorged pussy lips.
.
When the lady screamed, “God, oh, god, I’m cumming!” with everything going on, coupled with my frequent glances to my wife who was now sitting on a respectable cock while another woman stroked her breasts from the side, I lost it. When I moaned that, “I’m cumming too,” I closed my eyes, and released my first load of the evening into this anonymous woman’s mouth. When my balls were completely spent, the woman came up from her knees and kissed me firmly on the lips. As she did, she emptied the cum that I’d just given her out of her mouth and into mine. Surprised, I felt it run into my throat. She then pulled back and whispered in my ear, “I gave it back to you because you didn’t tell me when you were ready to cum. Next time, tell me when you’re ready to explode and do it on me, not in me.” Then she moved away from me. Embarrassed as all hell, I quickly swallowed what was in my mouth. I didn’t know it then, but what happened did not go unnoticed.
.
Feeling sheepish, I slinked back over near the door. I quickly spotted Margo, who appeared to be in her own ecstasy. Catching her eye, I gestured that I was going to get a drink from the bar. She simply nodded, closed her eyes and went with the feelings that she was receiving as both male and female hands began to paw her flawless body, a new treat for the crowd of old friends. Margo was having the time of her life. She loved being the center of attention. As I walked away she was dancing with both men and women. I never knew what she’d be doing. One time she might be sucking a cock and the next eating a pussy.
.
I had a drink to clear my head and then went to the bathroom to clean up. Much to my surprise, when I walked into the restroom, there were 6 or 8-guys standing in there watching 2-guys having sex. Although girl on girl action is readily accepted, even encouraged, most swing clubs frown on guy on guy action. For male on male action, the participants usually go off premises. One guy was standing while a guy sitting on the bench sucked him off. As I walked up one of the watcher knelt down and started sucking the guy that was sitting down. I guess the guy standing beside me liked what he was seeing, because he starting to get an erection. When I glanced over at it, its head was just starting to peek out of his foreskin. I guess that I wasn't being very subtle but for some reason I couldn’t seem to take my eyes off it. When I looked up the guy was staring back at me. Except that he was staring at my face, instead of my cock. When we made eye contact, he reached over grabbed a handful of hair on the back of my head. Then pulling me with him, he backed into an empty stall. Leaving the stall door open, he gently pushed me to my knees and feed me his cock. The first thing I noticed as his flaccid cock slid into my mouth was his musky smell even though it was a clean smell. In the current flaccid condition of his cock, it fit completely inside my mouth with his balls resting against my chin. Then I felt his cock starting to grow and get harder. Still holding my hair, he slowly started working his hips and moving his cock in and out of my mouth. As I knelt three happily sucking his cock, he gently stroked my hair and watched the other 3-guys sucking each other.
.
Then, as the guy started to buck with passion, I pressed my tongue hard against his cock and slid it deep into the back of my mouth. My throat muscles squeezed his cock as I pressed my face against his wiry pubic hair, before sliding my mouth up and then back down the length of his rigid shaft. By the third stroke, his balls were jettisoning his cum into my mouth. I was almost overwhelmed by the amount of cum and the force of it splashing against the back of my throat. I tried to stay on his cock with my mouth until he was finished spurting, but my mouth was quickly filling up. I rose up slightly and took a big swallow before I continued to gently coax the cum from the stranger’s cock with my tongue. Finally, after nearly filling my mouth again with his seed, the stranger’s cock stopped spraying. Pulling his cock out of my mouth, the stranger patted my check and then walked away.
.
As I walked around recovering, I observed other couples in open rooms enjoying themselves. One man came up to me and said he really liked to watch his wife getting fucked by another man, gesturing to a redhead on all fours on top of a blanket. I told him I sure would like to oblige but I didn’t want to leave my wife alone any longer since this was our first visit to this wonderful place. I assured him I would love to come back later, the evening was still young, and perhaps we can all get together. We smiled, both knowing we had something to look forward to with both our spouses.
.
When I got back to the orgy room, I found Margo sitting on the floor with her back against the wall, her body wet with perspiration and a smile that I hoped would never go away. I sat down and snuggled next to her as we watched the other participants doing their own thing. We kissed a few times and then I reached for her nipples. But as she brushed my hands away, she said, ”My nipples are real tender and need a break.” Seeing my disappointment, she quickly reached up and pulled my head down between her legs.
.
I was so thrilled when I began my journey between her thighs that I didn’t even try to tease her. When I placed a kiss at the top of her lips, it caused her to squirm a little. She giggled when I slid a hand up her thigh and pulled her swollen lips apart. When I ran my tongue down in between them in search of her clit. I could smell her very strongly, her scent filling my nostrils and making my blood pump even faster. That’s when I realized that she was filled with more than just her own juices. I looked up with a questioning on my face, but she just smiled and pushed me back down. That was all I needed. I went back after her with a passion, and I didn’t let up until she had another orgasm. When I finally came up for air, she asked me how she tasted. I told her it was heavenly and she giggled. I don’t know why, but then I asked her who was the man whose cum I had just eaten out of her pussy. She looked me in the eye with a straight face, then broke out into a big grin and said, “Which one?”
.
I blushed. Then I was afraid to turn around and look at the people behind me. When I finally did look, I caught the faces of several men smiling at me, and one who even gave me a thumbs-up.
My embarrassment immediately faded and I admitted to myself I’d enjoyed the taste greatly.
.
By now the environment had me charged up again and I was aching to relieve myself. As I got up, one of the other women present motioned me into a 69. As I moved towards her, Margo told me that she wanted to stay and watch but that she really needed to go to the bathroom and then get some fresh air.
.
As she left the room, the other woman and I kissed.
Something came over me, so I pushed the lady down on to the mattress and parted her legs. As I parted them I could see moisture beading up on the pink flesh of her outer lips of her bald pussy. Looking up at me, she cupped her lovely breasts and purred, “Would you like to suck them?” Eagerly I leaned down and started kissing and licking them all over. I boldly moved my hand between her thighs and place it on her pussy. Spasms of pleasure vibrated through her wide spread thighs as I gently ran my fingers up and down her moist slit. She giggled as I happily devoured her luscious breasts while I fingered her pussy. The flesh of both was so incredibly soft and smooth, like the velvety of her inner thighs, as I sucked on her nipples like a baby at feeding time.
.
I wanted to be on top but so did she, so she gave in. With only her lips, she proceeded to tease my hard-on something fierce. In revenge, I moved down, pressed my lips against her engorged clit and started sucking with a vengeance. My tongue darted out and teased her clit, before I dove into her for a taste of her juices. Her taste was like aphrodisiac to me. Like an explosion lust surged through my body. I could feel her quivering helplessly, totally turned on. My tongue flicked so insistently over her clit, pushing her closer and closer to the brink.
.
While I was eating her, the lady was working me but good and I loved it. Without taking her pussy off my mouth, the lady rolled me over on my back and straddled me in a 69-position. She quickly positioned her head between my thighs and took my hard cock in her mouth and began sucking it with complete abandonment. Her head was bobbing up and down and I could feel her fingers lightly caressing my balls. She stopped sucking, pausing long enough to lick the underside of the head and shaft of my cock right where I was the most sensitive. I could tell by her excitement that she really want to suck me off. She wanted me to cum in her mouth. She wanted to taste my cum and feel it running down her throat.
.
She was so hot and passionate that the lady obviously liked what we were doing as much as I did. While her mouth was working its magic on me, my mouth was giving her pussy a thrill, too. I raised my face up to her crotch and slid my tongue between her warm, moist pussy lips and stroked her. When I licked up the length of her slit, she clamped her thighs against my head. When my tongue found the bud of her erect clit, her entire body shuddered her arousal. I’ve always felt like 69-was hard for most people because many don’t adjust well to both receiving and giving at the same time. As she worked her pussy on my face, we established a rhythm of some kind and took each other near but never over the edge. It was so beyond my wildest fantasy that I could hardly believe that it was happening at first. I was stunned by how good it felt. Trance like, I reached down and caressed the lady’s exquisitely beautiful face as I eagerly worked my hard cock in and out of her grateful mouth.
.
Almost franticly, I buried my tongue as far into her broiling pussy as I could and the wiggling response of her hips told me that I was doing a good job. Gently parting the perky pink lips of the lady’s steaming pussy, I continued licking her boiling clit. One of my thumbs was strumming her clit while my nose was buried in her pussy. She squirmed and shifted her weight as I alternated between teasing her enflamed clit and her soaking pussy. I know the rules said no anal, but I took a few swipes of that beautiful rosebud when no one was looking. Just as she cried out in orgasm, I erupted like a volcano, gushing glob after glob of hot gooey cum deep into her pussy.
.
But this didn’t last long. Apparently I was the submissive one here, because she didn’t let me up at all when another man came up behind her and started rubbing her ass. She began to move her butt back and forth as my tongue continued to work her clit. Then I saw or rather, I felt it. As the man’s cock had tried to find a path into her pussy, it brushed my forehead. Momentarily jolted, I tried to move away but when the guy had moved to fuck her doggy style he had placed his feet under my armpits on the floor. Caught up in the excitement, she raised her ass in the air a little bit so the man could slip it in easier.
.
I’d never watched fucking from this close or from this position before so I was mesmerized. I tried to extend my tongue up to her clit but a big set of balls kept bopping into my forehead and sometimes my eyes.
.
Then it happened. The woman rode up a little too much on his down stroke and his cock fell out of her pussy, causing the head of the shaft to fall squarely on my lips. We all froze for a second. I heard murmuring above me, and then he pushed forward again as if searching for her pussy, again moving the head across my wet lips.
.
Then the woman started moving again, but she’d lifted her pussy higher, clearly a couple inches above his probing cock. It only took me a split second to realize what was happening. Like I said earlier, swing clubs generally frown upon any male-male contact despite the hypocrisy that girl-girl action is encouraged openly. Perhaps they get some crazy notion that men would carry more diseases than active swingers.
.
Now this woman was making it look to anyone looking at us from the front that she was still riding the guy’s cock, but in reality, the guy had slipped it between my lips. Damn that was a neat trick. I welcomed it openly until my throat was strained from his baseball bat trying to make a beeline to my larynx. Then when he cummed, I kept my mouth on his cock and sucked until he was dry. He immediately backed up, moved his mouth by my ear and said, “Don’t even think of giving it back like my sister gave you yours back earlier.” I closed my eyes, finished swallowing, and smiled like the cat that ate more than the canary.
.
When my eyes opened, I was looking into my wife’s eyes. Margo had a look on her face that showed both confusion and a small smirk. Busted!
.
We both got dressed and went back outside for air. We talked for a few minutes and realized that we’d both filled some voids in our past experiences. Then we came back inside and ate a few appetizers from a salad tray to regain our strength. It was probably time we headed back to our motel and got some sleep anyhow.
.
As we were leaving, the couple with the man who had invited me to fuck his redheaded wife came by and asked us why we were leaving so soon. Margo had not seen his wife before and they were smiling at each other. I don’t blame Margo for smiling at her, she was gorgeous, and she was a slim 5-foot 3, 125lbs with flaming long red hair and a true redhead I might add! She had ice blue eyes, and a set of pouty red-lips made for cock sucking. She also has a nice firm looking pair of 36C's that were begging to be sucked and squeezed. Her bottom half was even better, measuring at a lovely 36-inches with a pussy that was meticulously trimmed to expose her soft and tender pussy lips. Margo then turned to me and excitedly said, “We really don’t have to leave yet, do we, honey? Maybe just a little while longer?”
.
I replied, “Perhaps we can stay just a little bit longer.”
.
The end...
.
.

No comments: