Saturday, February 14, 2009

super bowl----part-1-of-1

Super bowl Party

.

.

Ever year my husband hosts a super bowl party. Last year was no different than any other or so I thought. All of my husband’s buddies started to show up hours before the game started. I knew that it would be like every other year. I would turn into a waitress getting beer and getting felt up after halftime by every drunken guy there. Little did I know what this super bowl would hold for me.

.

First I would like to say that my husband and I are in the swinger lifestyle so when he asked how would I like to be the entertainment I wasn’t shocked. I love to be the center of attention so I said, “Sure.” He told me to get undressed a lay on the bed. Then he tied me spread eagle on the bed and put a blindfold on me.

.

He told me that he was going to let the guys look at me when they went thru our bedroom on their way to and the bathroom. Well they did more than look. Before long I heard the bedroom door open and all of the sudden I felt a cock pressed against my lips. I thought at first it was my husband, but I knew right away that it was a different cock pushing in so far I gagged. He pulled it out, and then the bed moved some. Suddenly he rammed his cock into me, balls deep and fucked me so hard I lost my breath. He pulled out and then I felt his cum squirt all over my breasts.

.

It was quiet for a few minutes, and then someone wiping my breasts clean startled me. Then another cock was press into my mouth, a much thicker dick once it was hard. I could barely fit it in my mouth. I sucked him until he was good and hard, then he pulled out and climbed on top of me. Once again I was slammed so hard I felt as though I would split apart. After he cummed in my pussy he pulled out.

.

Again there was quiet until a hard cock pried my mouth open. When it went off it was like a fire hose of hot lava into my mouth and throat. There was no way I swallow it all. As my mouth over flowed I could feel hot cum leaking out of the corners of my mouth and oozing down my chin.

.

Then it got real hectic, I had hands all over my body, pinching and probing and cocks I every hole. By the time they finished, I was drenched in cum and every hole was numb and sensitive as hell at the same time. When it was all over my husband untied me. I took the blindfold off and there was no one to be seen.

.

I took a long shower, cleaned up put and a robe. Then I walked into an empty living room asked my husband who won the super bowl. He said, “Honey its Saturday, the super bowl is always on Sunday.”

.

Stunned, I asked him, “Are we still having the super bowl party tomorrow?”

.

He just smiled and said, “Of course, even more guys will be here for the game. Today was just the pre game show.”

.

I wasn’t quite sure what that meant, but I guess I will find out tomorrow.

.

.

The end…

No comments: