Saturday, October 20, 2007

my son and I____part-1 thru-5-of-5

My son and I

Part-1-of-5

.

Mom

.

.

My name is Michelle Carmichael and I’m a good-looking 51-year-old woman. I stand 5-feet 5 1/2 inches without high-heels; still weigh the same 115 - 120 lbs that I weighed when I got married. I have blond hair and blue eyes and even though I’ve picked up a couple of inches in the hips, my measurements are 37-25-38. I’m what the young guys call a MILF. I’m one of those moms that work out over the winter so that we're in great shape for the summer.

.

I am still married to my son Dave’s dad. Dave is a handsome 31-year-old man, lives out of town and has been married for 4-years now. I recently engaged in sexual activity with my son Dave. It all happened so out of the blue, so spontaneously that we didn't have time to think about the possible consequences, which,

luckily, have been non-existent thus far.

.

A little historical background: My husband and I watched the movie ‘Taboo’ when it first came out. Back then, my children were only kids, so I didn't think much of it. About six years ago, however, before Dave got married and left home, things changed. While I was at home alone doing a little spring clean, I came across an old VHS tape labeled ‘Taboo.’ I immediately felt a rush; I remembered the flick and thought about my son at the same time. With thoughts of Dave twirling around in my head it was inevitable that I popped the tape into the VCR and sit through the whole thing.

.

As I watched I had an enormous desire to have my son, Dave invaded my whole being. He's a very handsome 6 -foot 4 inches; 240lbs, not the bodybuilder type, but he carries himself well. He is smart, and I've always admired him, but sexual thoughts had never crossed my mind, until then, that is. After watching the movie I found myself seeking him out to hug him, kiss him in the cheek, and even cuddle a little when I could do it without it being too obvious. We never kissed on the lips when he was growing up, so I resisted the temptation now.

.

Also, when no one was around, I found myself asking him his opinion about how I looked in certain clothes. He would always blush and say, “Aw mom,” but he seemed to prefer me in skirts or dresses that were short enough to show off my pretty legs. I came up with a number of plans, including letting him ‘accidentally’ walk in on me while I was naked or at least topless, but I never really mustered up the courage to do it. I planned things in such a way that we were home alone an awful lot of times, but I never made my move. When it came down to it, I chickened out countless times.

.

When Dave got married to Deborah and moved to Houston 4-years ago, I cleaned out his room so we could use it for a guest room. While I was cleaning it much to my surprise I found 4 different pictures of me wearing a small bikini tucked in one of his favorite books. That got me scratching my head quizzically, speculating that perhaps the sexual feelings were mutual. As I reminisced about different situations that had transpired it sort of hit me that there had clearly been a mutual sexual attraction that I’d missed due to my nervousness and his innocence.

.

His dad and I visited Dave and his wife down south a couple times. One time, the whole family met in Fairfield for a cousin’s wedding. None of these meets had afforded me the opportunity to act upon my feelings and I don't know if I would have had the nerve even if the opportunity had presented itself.

As time went by, the feelings became more and more intense. Last year as I got over the menopause hump, it intensified even further. Lately, the last few times I had sex with my husband, I pictured Dave making love to me.

.

I recently went to one of those places that sell adult novelties, a very well equipped one on Mockingbird Lane. One of the things that I picked up was a huge dildo, nine inches long with big balls, and thicker around than my wrist. It wasn't as thick as a coke can, but it's close. While my husband is working I sometimes spend an hour or so fantasizing about Dave and slowly fucking myself with it until I’m exhausted. Sometimes I do it again an hour or two later. I once fitted it into me, then got dressed and puttered around the house with this huge thing filling me. I would pause every few minutes to hump up against something to get me off. Walking was difficult but I moved slowly. I finally flopped down on the couch and fucked myself silly.
.
My feelings for Dave were becoming so all-consuming that I was going crazy from frustration. Then, about a month ago, it was as if the gods were conspiring to help me. First I found out that Dave’s wife, Deborah, was vacationing in Cancun with her parents. Then, because my husband couldn't take time off, I was able to fly down to Houston for a visit by myself. Dave is a writer and works from home, so we had a lot of time to talk
and catch up on all the gossip about our old friends and family.

.

The first couple days nothing happened, even though I got up the nerve to let him accidentally see me in my panties. I accidentally left the bathroom door ajar while I was putting on make up. I was watching Dave covertly in the mirror when he walked by and saw me. As soon as he saw me his face got flushed and his eyes bulged out. He just stood there for about five minutes staring at my nakedness before he finally slunk away.

.

The unspoken sexual tension around his house was so thick you could cut it with a knife. At one point, I could've sworn that Dave was going to kiss me. I even started asking "what?" every time we looked each other in the eye. When the weekend rolled around and nothing had happened, it was obvious that I was going to have to take the initiative. Even though we had never done anything like this together in our lives, I decided to take him out bar hopping and see if that would loosen him up.

.

I’m sure that Dave knew that I was up to something when he saw how I was dressed. I wanted to look like I’d just stepped out of one of his sexual fantasies; so I was dressed in the sexiest outfit I could find, and still keep it classy. Knowing what his favorite attire for an attractive woman is, I was wearing high heels, stockings, and a heavenly blue knee length skirt with a matching tank top that was so tight that it was obviously that I wasn’t wearing a bra and in hopes that he would see them before the night was over, a skimpy burgundy panties. I know that it’s not the kind of thoughts that a son should be having about his mother, but when he realized that I wasn’t wearing a bra, I could tell by the way his eyes looked down, that he was wondering if I had on any panties. I don’t like to brag, but I looked so damn good that Dave couldn’t stop staring at or complimenting me.

.

One of the last bars we dropped into was this little Irish Pub downtown. Tonight was the first time that Dave and I ever shared an evening by ourselves, let alone had a few drinks together. As the night progressed the drinks led to a more relaxed conversation, and gave me the courage to approach certain more intimate subjects. As we talked, I paid close attention to Dave's reactions with a sharp ear to his opinions. We toyed with casual talk about sex, without going in too deep or into much detail. Since he’d been a teenager, his dad had been in charge of providing his sexual education, so the subject of sex had seldom, if ever, come up between Dave and me. Because talking about sex had always been taboo, I was getting really turned on and the attraction seemed to grow by leaps and bounds during those quiet moments that we spent sitting there at the pub.

.

I could tell by Dave's reactions that he was an incurable romantic and loved being seduced by a hot lady, to be the recipient of all of her subtle hints, to watch the body language that she uses in the art of seduction. He understood that to an experienced seductress, a simple glance was a hint of things possible, and that her stare was even better, but that her ultimate weapon was her smile. I was playing it to the hilt as only a woman my age could. I was so seductive that every man in the bar was secretly staring at me and wishing that they were in Dave's place. There were guys around the room that were too shy to approach me, content to just sit back and bask in the glow of one of my smiles. I didn’t realize it but Dave knew how they felt. Unknown to me, he’d been basking in the glow of my smiles and lusting after my shapely body since before he reached puberty. Like all teenage boys, upon reaching puberty, Dave had secretly lusted after me, his mom, and masturbated many times to the mental image of my naked body.

.

As we talked, I notice that Dave occasionally sneaked looks at my breasts, which were hard to miss by anyone, especially in the tight blue tank top I was wearing. When I got up and walked to the ladies room, through the mirror behind the bar, I could saw Dave staring intently at my ass. Hoping to catch his attention, I was wearing a blue linen skirt that really showed off my shapely ass to its best advantage. And God did I catch it, his and every other man in the room.

.

In the restroom, as I was washing my hands, I looked in the mirror and noticed my nipples were so obviously erect, that Dave must've noticed them. Then I saw the reflection of a very attractive lady standing behind me. To my surprise, she seemed to be checking out my ass as intently as Dave had been. When I turned around she reached up and took me by the back of the head and gently pulled my face down to hers. As our lips softly touched, I could feel the power of the kiss all the way to my toes. As the kiss continued, her hands boldly roamed freely over my body. First kneading my breasts, pinching my nipples, then to my thigh as she caressed her way up to my already wet pussy. When her fingers danced over the crotch of my panties I almost fainted.

.

When our kiss broke, I was so astonished that I couldn’t get my breath. With an evil little smirk she placed a business card between my breasts and said, as if it was an order, “Call me.” Then turned and walked out. She made my pussy so wet that it felt like it was bubbling. Her touch made me so wet that it was almost intolerable.

.

As I carefully put the card in my purse, I got an idea how to accelerate things with Dave. I'd make up this fictitious story, regrettably using an old friend of mine as a character, about a mother who became intimate with her son. I could feel my heart pounding hard as I came back to the table ready to tell the story.

.

Most women are completely clueless as to how sexually inspiring they can be, how they can instill tremendous energy, hope and life in a way that delightfully defies all the known laws of physics, and at no cost. When I got back to the table I now had an idea about the effect that I was having on Dave. He don’t know what I’d been doing in the restroom, but when I breezed back to the table I could see that he noticed that my cheeks were flushed, that my breathing was slightly elevated and that my nipples were so hard that everyone in the room could see them jutting against the material of my tight top. Mom or no Mom my looks were having the desired affect on him, he wanted to throw me down on the table and ravage my exquisite body right there.

.

As soon as I was seated, I told Dave that I was concerned because I thought that my friend Marty was sexually involved with her son, Jason. Because Jason had been Dave’s buddy when they were kids, he became increasingly interested in the story and started asking far too many questions. When I asked his opinion on the matter, he was very lucid and levelheaded, stating pointedly that, “No sexual act is shameful or wrong. As long as it's between two consenting adults, I don't see anything wrong with it, more power to them".

.

When Dave said that my heart jumped, I felt very nervous, and I know that I blushed. I managed to stammer that, “I couldn't agree more,” and added that, “I don't judge Jason or his Mom at all.”

I think Dave sensed that I was up to something. As we continued to talk Dave’s eyes were clearly wandering between my boobs, my lips and my eyes. I felt butterflies in my stomach, just like when I was a teenager. Dave paid our tab and as he walked out of the restaurant behind me, he possessively placed his hand where my waist meets my hips and guided me between the tables and out the door. As we walked across the parking lot Dave boldly let his hand slid down until it was cupping the cheek of my ass. When we got to the car and he opened the car door for me, I made sure that he got a peek at my pretty burgundy panties as I sat down and gracefully swung my legs around into the car. During the drive home we were both so nervous that we could hardly talk. We both tried to fake it, but there was definitely a vibe in the air; some connection or chemistry, some kind of silent agreement to be open about what might happen next.

.

Back at Dave’s house, there was an awkward silence as we looked at each other in the eye. I forced my lips into a smile and so did he. We stood 4-feet away from each other, neither knowing what to do. The silence seemed eternal and was both uncomfortable and exciting at the same time. It was clearly a make it or break it moment.

.

That's when I finally broke the ice, and asked Dave if he’d ever watched the movie ‘Taboo?’ He confessed that he’d come across my old VHS copy when he was younger and had kept it in his room. And that he was so intrigued by it that whenever his father and I weren't home he’d watched it over and over. Reaching into my suitcase, I pulled out a new DVD copy and asked, “Would you care to watch it again?”

.

At first Dave was taken aback, and I believe he even thought I was joking. “Sure,” he stammered as he moved closer to me but lost his nerve and stopped short of actually touching me.

.

My heart started pounding even harder; the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy, and even my breathing got faster. I am sure the way I looked at Dave gave me away, because he confidently looked at me from head to toe, stopping at my boobs and then looking deeply into my eyes. That very stare gave him away too. I hesitated; so many things crossed my mind in those two or three seconds. That's when I couldn't take it anymore. It's now or never I thought, so I daringly stepped even closer and put my arms around his neck. I don’t know what it is, but there is something about having to look up at guy as they lean in for a kiss, sometimes even having to stand on tippy-toes to wrap your arms around their necks for said kiss. There’s just something about a tall guy and how wonderful it is to have a tall man wrap his muscular arms around you completely enfolding you in his embrace and squeezing you tight. There is just nothing better.

Looking down I caught a glimpse of his erection. For a split second I wanted to rub my crotch against it, but again chickened out. The glances that we were giving each other told me it was safe to go ahead, and even though I was scared of his reaction, I stood up on my tippy-toes and kissed Dave on the lips. He hugged me, caressed my back and my shoulders, and tongue-kissed me back. Dropping the DVD, I held him tight, now rubbing my crotch against his, as I pressed my body even tighter against his. The kiss was slow and gentle, our tongues swirling around each other. As we continued to kiss he slid his hands underneath my tank top and gently rubbed my back.

.

When we started kissing, I felt a little ill at ease, first because my neck is the one part of my body that kind of shows my age, and secondly, because I felt that now that the bell had been rung and there was no going back. At the same time I felt extremely excited as I anticipating what was coming next.

.

Without a word, Dave took my hand and led me to his bedroom. Why he shut the door as we entered, I wondered why. A little table lamp was on so it didn’t make the room any darker. When he took off my tank top and my linen skirt, it was so sensuous that I swear I had an orgasm right then and there. I could hear myself moaning as we continued kissing and feeling each other up.

.

When I pulled his shirt out and his pants down….

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

Myy son and I

Part-2-of-5

.

Consummating the Deal

.

When I pulled his shirt out and his pants down, the tent in his boxers gave me a rush. Because they were father and son, and their bodies were so much alike, Dave pressing his against mine robbed me of all coherent thought. My head swirled and I couldn’t stop thinking about how completely fucking hot it was being naked with my son. On first contact I loved running my fingers through the dark, wiry chest hair that they Dave and his father both possessed. My knees got weak from the feel of Dave's strong hands moving possessively over my body as if he owned it. I could hear him breathing harder and harder as his hands played all over me, squeezing my breasts and my exposed butt cheeks. I was almost breathlessly with desire when we fell into his bed. As Dave forcefully stripped my tank top over my head, I found that I was taking a perverse pleasure in the fact that our first time was going to be in the bed that he shared with Deborah. With a smile I let my hands play gently on his shoulders as he swirled the tip of his tongue over the taut skin of my jaw and across my soft red lips. When I raised my head to look him in the eye, he used the flat of his tongue to paint a damp path down my throat and over the smooth pinkness of my upper chest. When he twirled his tongue around my areolas then sucked in my stuff nipple, my breath caught in my chest and my breasts quivered from ecstasy. As my mind flashed back to when Dave was a baby and breast-feeding, the sensations were so ecstatic that my body quivered with a sudden and unexpected orgasm.

.

No man but his father had ever seen me naked, much less touched my body, so I blushed from head to toe when Dave started kissing every inch of my body. He didn’t just kiss my breasts, but also my neck, my shoulders, my belly, my butt cheeks, my legs, and my inner thighs. His tenderness was a surprise because his father never was much into tenderness. He was always a very adequate but very forceful lover. I could tell that Dave really loved long, drawn-out foreplay. Even though I was begging him to hurry, he took his time with a little erotic foreplay. Even though I was still blushing, I let out a sigh of contentment when Dave moved his hand up and squeezed my sensitive nipples. I could tell that Dave was excited when he saw that I was wearing the kind of very sheer lacy panties that he loved, and that I was submissive enough that he was able to practice the art of seduction as he removed them. As soon as he pulled them off and exposed my kinky bush, Dave brazenly parted my legs and started licking the insides of my thighs. I was in a daze from the feel of his hot breath between my legs as he went down on me. God, it had been many years since his daddy had gone down on me. As soon as his tongue touched me, I exploded in multiple orgasms. I was so loud that I was afraid his neighbors would hear my screams of pleasure. As Dave gently parted my lips and buried his face in my pussy, all I could think of was that the last time he’d seen my pussy, it was giving him life, now it was giving him pleasure.

.

When Dave finished eating my pussy, I moved between his legs and, for the first time in 4 years, sucked a cock. When I pulled down Dave's boxers, his big thick cock looked so much like his father’s cock that when he placed its head against my lips it was only natural that I kissed it before I took it into my willing mouth and started sucking it. Just like his father, Dave had an anteater (uncircumcised cock) and also like his father, he had nine inches for me to suck and play with. At first, when Dave put the head of his cock up to my lips I was a little hesitant. It had been years since I’d had a cock in my hand so I’d forgotten that there was so much extra skin and I was afraid I was going to break it. Kind always thought it strange that the skin would cover the whole head when I stroked it. I will admit that when he put it in my mouth I couldn’t tell the difference between being cut or uncut. When I made a move that Dave took to be resistance, Dave grabbed the back of my head and shoved his big cock so far into my mouth that he almost gagged me.

.

God, it has been years, since I’d done it to his father. But once I got his cock in my mouth, I loved giving Dave head. I reveled in the way his cock responded to my mouth, the way he moaned and squirmed. I loved trying different techniques to see what he liked. He gloried in the softness of my silky skin rubbing against his as I sucked on his nipples, and tickled his belly button with my tongue. He whispered things in my ear that gave me goose bumps and made a tingling sensation move up and down my spine. Love and lust were raging rampantly through my mind as I worked my mouth franticly up and down his rigid shaft. And when his balls exploded, it was a damn good feeling having Dave's big load of cum pumped into my mouth and down my throat. I couldn’t believe how big his loads were, that they tasted so delicious. It was just like when his father and I were first married and I use to suck his cock. I advise every girl who has never done it to try it. Nothing feels better than a cock exploding in your mouth.

.

I loved making Dave cum as much as I use to love making his father cum. I can’t help it; I guess it makes me a slut because I love the taste and the feel of my son’s cock in my mouth. He loves me playing with cock and having his balls in my mouth as much now as he did when he was a baby. As a baby, when he was fresh out of his bath and I was powdering and diapering him, I could resist giving him a little lick and a kiss.

.

I give some pretty damn good head, even if I do say so myself, but what really made it exciting for Dave was that it was his mother sucking it for him. Then to make things even more exciting, I fucked like I was a porn star. I did pretty much everything he wanted and did it well. I still can’t believe the insane sex we were having or the great blowjobs that I was giving Dave. He couldn’t keep his cock out of my mouth. He said that my blowjobs were far better than Deborah’s, when he could talk Deborah into giving him one, that is. I made sure that Dave knew that when he cummed I wanted it to either be in my mouth or my pussy. He told me that if he cums in a mouth, that whether it be a guy or girl’s mouth, he preferred that they swallow. But since he’d never take that shit down, he understood if someone else wouldn't either. BUT if they ever want to suck his cock again, they better make sure they take it in their mouth, then spit. He didn’t have that trouble with me, when he started cumming not only did I swallow but also I keep sucking and using my hand until he finally grabbed my hand and made me stop.

.

After the oral sex was over, and Dave was mounting me I suddenly realized the gravity of what we were doing and tried to tell him to, “Stop, this isn’t right!”

.

But he was so caught up in lust that he ignored my pleas. Holding me down as he forced my legs apart, Dave sadistically thrust his cock as deep into my pussy as he could and started to pump furiously in and out of me. I let out a moan of fright and tried to throw him off but he was so strong that he easily pinned me down, and continued to rape me. Since he forced himself inside me after I said no, I don't know what else to call it.

.

As he continued to hold me down, he leaned over and sucked on one of my sensitive nipples. After a little more pumping and nipple sucking, I couldn't hold back. Even though I was being raped, I really got into the spirit of things and I wanted his hard cock in my pussy. He continued to knead and caress my breasts as he furiously pumped in and out of me. Once I stopped fighting, I started to enjoy myself. He fucked me for a good 15-minutes before he finally cummed inside me. By that time I must have cummed 5-times or more, myself.

.

Once we caught our breath, Dave pulled me up on my knees and moved around behind me. When he crouched down and licked my hot wet pussy, I could smell the tangy and earthy aroma of my own arousal. I shivered as I felt his tongue flick teasingly over my swollen clit.

.

Then he moved around in front and knelt so that his swollen cockhead was touching my lips. I gave him a teasing lick as he reached under me and roughly kneaded the soft flesh of my glorious breasts. When he rubbed my crinkly areolas I moaned deeply and passionately. Encircling his stiff cock with my warm lips, I mouth his big rounded knob. Dave groaned as if he was in pain and violently thrust forward, filling my mouth with most of his hard, veiny shaft. I could the throbbing of his rigid cock vibrate through my tongue. Gripping my hair for balance, he began to forcefully pump his cock in and out of my mouth. As his cock penetrated deeper and deeper down my throat, I could tell that he was swollen to a tremendous girth and knew that he wouldn’t last long.

.

Excitedly, I squeezed his balls as I sucked his thick stiff cock harder and harder. Dave rammed his cock farther down my throat with every thrust. His orgasm was rapid and violent. He spewed a seeming gallon of thick, hot man cum down my throat. But his cock remained rigid as ever, while I drained out every last drop.

Pulling out of my mouth as ready for action as when we’d started, he moved back behind me again, but this time he stuffed his cock up my slippery pussy. Then clutching my hips, he was doing me doggie-style. Then next thing I know, he was pulling my hair, and slapping my naked butt hard enough to leave livid red fingerprints. All the time that he was pounding me he was telling me how much he loved it. I could feel my juices came gushing down from my pussy. This was the first time something like this had ever happened to me, and the orgasm was so massive that it must have lasted 5-minutes. Then Dave started talking dirty to me, I would never have pegged him for a dirty talker, but apparently he is. English was one of his majors in college, and he's a great writer. So when he started whispering in my ear and telling me what a slut I was and what he wanted to do to me, his dirty talk was genuinely poetic. I have never been more turned on in my entire life. After that, things heated up into nothing but hot, sweaty, physical sex. He was fucking me so savagely that his huge balls were slapping against my ass with every thrust. He was ramming his cock in and out so violently that it made my dangling breasts shake and quake in time to his thrusts. He fucked me like that until I cummed. Then as my pussy spasmed around his cock, he spurted hard and long filling my broiling pussy with his hot cum.

.

.…………

.

As I lay there with my slowly shriveling cock still in Mom’s tight pussy, I suddenly realized that I’d just broken one of the biggest taboos in the world. I’d just fucked my own mother, not my stepmother, or my adopted mother, but my own blood mother. The bad thing was that I didn’t care. Knowing that Deborah would be gone, Mom had come hundreds of miles and pursued me like some common bar room tramp and I’d fucked her like the slut that she was and we both loved it. Mom was the best pussy that I’d ever had. Even though she was older and had born a child and my wife Deborah hadn’t, Mom’s pussy was still tighter than my wife’s. And mother or no mother, the wanton slut had done things for me that I’d only dreamed of my prudish wife Deborah doing.

.

Even though I had dated extensively and was considered by many to be a real stud, Deborah and I had both been virgins when we got married so I’d had no idea what to expect in the sex department. During the first couple of weeks of our marriage Deborah had gone through the motions of trying to suck my cock, if you can call having my cock in her mouth once, going through the motions. After the first time, she’d called it disgusting and never tried it again. She wouldn’t even let me eat her pussy. Deborah was such a prude that not only did she not shave her ‘beaver’ but she would never let me see her naked. We almost never had sex during the day and when we did it was in a darkened room with her nightgown pulled up just high enough for me to fuck her and not one inch higher. I’m ashamed to admit that Deborah’s abhorrence to sex had forced me to look elsewhere for the type sexual gratification that Deborah refused to give me. I sought oral sex at a gay orientated establishment called Midtown Spa. On occasion, when I was out of town on business, I’d availed myself of the services of prostitutes.

.

As we lay there basking in the after glow, we were both so totally sweaty and exhausted that Mom suggested that we …

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

My Son and I

Part-3-of-5

.

Getting to Know Each Other

.

.

As we lay there basking in the afterglow, we were so totally sweaty and exhausted that Mom suggested that we take a quick shower and rinse off. Even my wife doesn’t know it, but I’m secretly into water sports, so whenever I shower with someone for the first time I usually let a little pee trickle out, sort of to test the waters to see if they’re into a full-fledged golden showers. I said they instead of she because, thanks to the Midtown Spa, it wasn’t always a girl that sucked my cock. To my surprise mom passed the pee-test with flying colors. She was definitely a keeper.

.

.…………

.

We’d just playfully soaped and rinsed each other off, and I started to mischievously fondling Dave's balls when to my surprise, his cock started getting a little stiff. Always wanting more of his cock, I enthusiastically knelt and took it in my mouth. I know Dave didn’t do it on purpose, but as soon as the head of his cock passed between my lips, he peed a little bit. At first the bitter taste on my tongue was a surprise but in order not to embarrass poor Dave, I tried my best to swallow it. The acidity taste was not bad at all, kind of exciting actually.

.

When Dave realized what he was doing he grabbed my hair and tried to pull his cock away. Unfortunately he only got it back far enough for away to hit me full in the face with his warm yellow stream. As I meekly knelt there the hot stream splashed against my forehead, splashing up into my hair and running down my face. Even though it was an accident, having my son piss on my face was so hot that I opened my mouth and held it open. When Dave lowered the spray where he was hitting me full in the mouth, he almost drowned me but I swallowed what I could. It (Dave called it a Golden Shower) was such a totally different experience for me, that we did it several more times before I left. Actually now that I think about it, that wasn’t my first experience with Dave's urine. What mother of a baby boy doesn’t get pee in her face and yes, in her mouth many, many times before he’s potty trained? It’s all part of being a mother. After all the ‘lotioning’ and powdering after baths and diaper changes, tonight wasn’t the first time that I ever had his cock and balls in my hand, or kissed it either for that matter. It’s a deep dark secret that mothers take to their graves, but what mother hasn’t found their beloved baby boy’s tiny little peter so damn cute that she could resist kissing, even sucking on it. Nothing puts a little baby boy to sleep any faster than having his mother suck his little peter.

.

The funny thing is that the opposite isn’t true with fathers and daughters. Fathers are so terrified by the fact that their daughters have vaginas that they almost won’t give them baths; change their diapers or anything of the sort.

.

Later that night while we were lying in bed naked together, we had a long talk about what we’d just done and how vile the world in general would view our actions. Neither of us expressed any remorse about what had happened and both agreed that there was no going back. Even though Dave had technically raped me, not only did I forgive him but wish that he’d done it sooner. I even admitted to Dave that even though he virtually raped me, sex with him was far more exciting than with his father. In just one night of sex with him, he’d expanded my horizons by causing me to experience two different things that I’d never even dreamed of, first rape and then a golden shower.

.

The next morning when I came down to breakfast, Dave was sitting there with a cup of coffee in one hand and is cock in the other. I could tell by the way that he held it that he was not only proud of his cock, but loved it as well. He had been proud of it as a small child too. Up until grade school he was always running around with it in his hand showing it off to all the other little boys and girls. To be honest he’d shown it to so many little boys that it surprised me that he didn’t turn out gay. I still have my doubts about one of his little chums that use to like to touch it when Dave was running around showing it off. But whatever the case, I was still surprised at how big it was. Even flaccid it was about 8-inches long, and as I said, uncircumcised, and looked about as big around as one of those tall cans of Coors. Of course, it had to be thick to support its big plum shaped Ping-Pong ball-sized head, and the pair of golf ball-sized nuts dangling below it.

.

“I’m glad you’re here,” beamed Dave, “Because I need a blowjob.”

.

With a silly little teenage giggle, I tried to say, “No, Dave, it’s too early,” but even as my mouth tried to form the word ‘no’, a part of me wanted to be down on my knees sucking that fantastic looking cock. Eventually despite my feeble protests, I found myself down on my knees caressing and licking its big blood swollen head. Eagerly I slipped its head it in my mouth and started sucking it. It wasn’t long until Dave got so excited that his hands were gripping my hair and he was shoving it so far down his shaft that I almost

choked.

.

Then the strangest thing happened, when Dave got ready to blow instead of cumming in my mouth, he pulled out and sprayed what felt like a pint of hot slimy cum all over my face. God, sucking off Dave was so exciting, I never knew what was going to happen. Since I’ve been fucking him, I’ve been experiencing and learning things about sex that I never even dreamed of. He fucked my mouth real good and then I got to feel his cum all over my face. Having some one cum on your face is a little degrading, but there was something kinky and taboo about it being my son’s cum that made it a real turn on. Who would have thought that I’d love having my own son shoot his hot load all over my face? It was messy afterwards but it turned me on so much when it happened that I thought I was going to explode. I have to admit that when

he pulled out and shot his load, I have never seen so much cum.

.

Obviously Dave likes the dominant /submissive fantasy thing, and I guess it's ok for the bedroom. It's when a guy tries to act like that in normal life that it's a problem. If women don't like it they shouldn't let their men do it. But if it's their guy’s only kink, she should agree once in awhile. There are worse things he could ask for.

.

After he callously stuck his cock back in so I could clean it off with my mouth, Dave leaned over and growled in my ear, “I want to fuck you.”

.

By this time I was so hot that I was all for it, so with his hand possessively clutching my ass, we scurried upstairs to his bedroom. As soon as we walked through the door Dave was all over me. I was helpless as Dave literally shredded my blouse as he ripped it off my body. I could feel the straps cutting into my shoulders as he yanked my bra down so he could viciously knead my breasts and callously bite my nipples. I’m not sure that I understand the whole pain/ pleasure concept, but as bad as it hurt, on another level it felt incredible. By that time, he’d ripped off my skirt, so when he pushed me roughly back onto the bed I was more than ready to have him between my thighs. I almost cummed when he forced my legs apart and cruelly crammed his hard dick into my wet pussy. He didn’t even bother to pull down my panties; he just pushed them aside and plunged right in. Oh god, his cock felt so fucking good that before he finished, Dave made me cum at least 4-times.

.

When I started to put my clothes on I got another surprise. Dave swatted me on my naked butt and told me that, “With the exception of stockings and heels which I love to see you in, I expected you to be naked inside my house 24/7, even when if you answer the door. I think that I’d get a kick out of the look on the UPS guy’s face when you signed for a package. Also, while we’re on the subject, I also expect you to unquestionably obey every order that I give you.”

.

Then when he reached the door he turned back at and added, “Or face the consequences.”

.

I had a good laughed after Dave left the room. I knew that he was joking but to humor him, I stripped off my panties, straightened my stockings, and stepped into my high heels, before sashaying down stair stark naked.

.

After I fixed us breakfast, Dave patted me on my naked butt before he retired to his study to work on an article that he was writing. While he was working I puttered around the house reading the paper, watching TV, and just generally relaxing. I’ve always been modest and had never even sleep in the nude, but by the time I went to the kitchen to fix us a couple of sandwiches for lunch I was starting to like the freedom of nakedness. As I moved around the house, the unaccustomed breeze across my pussy made my clit quiver with excitement.

.

Dave was insatiable; as soon as we finished lunch he had me back in his bed so fast that I was in a daze. Before I knew it, he had me face down with my legs spread, and was again franticly thrusting his cock in and out of my juicy pussy. God, could he fuck! He was pounding me so hard I thought the bed was going to collapse. I just could not take it anymore; I could feel the throbbing of Dave's cock threw out my entire body. The sensations were so awesome that I had to have it in my mouth. I couldn’t help myself; I absolutely stop and give him a blowjob. His cock just tasted so good that for the life of me, I just couldn’t seem to keep it out of my mouth. After he cummed in my mouth and I’d valiantly swallowed every drop, he rolled me back over and continued to fuck me from behind. At that angle, even as big as his cock was, Dave was going in so deep that his huge balls were slapping against my ass with every thrust. He fucked me like that until we both cummed, then collapsed from exhaustion.

.

After he finished fucking me, Dave swatted me on my naked butt hard enough to leave red finger prints on my creamy white skin, and told me that, “Your pussy is too hairy, shave that shit off.”

.

After he went back down stairs I jumped in the showered, and did as I was told, and have kept it shaved ever since.

.

We engaged in a lot of wild sexual activity over the next few days, until Deborah came back from vacation. Dave got where he couldn’t even sit at his computer and type unless I was under his desk with his cock in my mouth. I found out later that my easy indoctrination into golden showers had been an indication to Dave that I was one of these submissive ladies. So during the time before Deborah returned, I didn’t realize it but he was slowly assimilating me into bondage. The more dominant he was, the more submissive I became. To this end, he seized every opportunity to bend me to his will. By the third day of fucking me, he had me doing anything that he said. Sometimes while I was sucking his cock, he’d pull out, jerk it a few times, then watched his cum hit me right in the face. Then I would open my mouth and he would stick his cock back in so I could suck out the rest of his cum and drain his balls. He loved watching his cum ooze down my cheeks and drip out of my mouth, the grosser the better. He told me that he loved giving me cum shot facials, because it gave him such a sense of power to spray his semen all over her face.

.

Apparently Deborah was also a type ‘A’ personality and because they were both dominate, their sex life suffered. After the week that I’d just spent with Dave, I was shocked to find out that Deborah would only do the missionary position or that he’d never seen her naked. I, his mother, had been more of a wife to him than Deborah had been there whole marriage.

.

After Deborah got back home Dave and I had to keep our cool and have a normal mother/son relationship so things were really boring. Thanks to her early arrival Dave and I didn't have much chance to have any more sexual encounter again during the trip. I did manage to suck Dave off once over the next couple of days while Deborah was at the grocery store, but without the wild sex I was bored stiff. I hadn’t expected her back so early, so my plane reservation was for next week. That means that I was stuck with her for a week. Deborah tried to be a good host. She even took me shopping a couple of times, but we didn’t really have that much in common so it wasn’t that much fun. I held such animosity about the way she treated Dave sexually, or maybe I should say, didn’t treat him sexually that I just couldn’t get close to her, so it was like two strangers shopping together.

.

The third day that Deborah was home I found the business card in my purse that the lady had given me the evening that she’d kissed me in the ladies rest room. According to her card she was a rep for a firm located in Plano. When I call the hotel number that she’d written on the card, they told me that she’d checked out yesterday. It looked like getting to know her better was going to have to wait until I got back home. I was disappointed but instead of moping around I went for a tour of the city. When I found myself in the sleazy part of town on a whim I popped in to a store that catered to dancers and whores and bought myself the sluttiest out fit that I could find. Dave liked for me to be his slut, so when he came to Dallas I was going to surprise him with it. While I was shopping, I noticed that there was a porno movie theater across the street.

.

I suppose it was because I’d never been to a porno theater before, but I soon found myself…____

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

My Son and I

Part-4-of-5

.

The Sales Clerk

.

.

I suppose it was because I’d never been to a porno theater before, but I soon found myself noticing the customers going in and out. I wondered what kind of person would be going to a porno movie in the middle of the workday. As I continued to watch I noticed that the customers were all men or that none of them looked like the sleazy, dirty, old man stereotype image that I had of porno theater customers. As a matter of fact, most of them looked like regular guys, the kind that I’d see in the checkout line at Wal-Mart or a little-league baseball game.

.

When the sales clerk saw me looking, she asked me if I was interested in the porno theater. When I laughing told her that I’d never been to one, she told me that I should go, that it was something that everyone should experience at least once in their life. She said that I should put on my new outfit and go. I told her that I’d bought the outfit to surprise my husband on his birthday but there was no way that I could ever wear it out in public. She told me that what I had on would be OK but that I’d have to take off my bra and panties.

.

I came back that, “I can’t go over there with no bra and panties. What will everyone think?”

I was glad that I was the only customer in the store because she said, “No one will ever know unless you tell them. Here let me help you.” I would have been embarrassed to tears if anyone would have seen her undressing me. I’m not quite sure how she knew that it was a front clip, but she didn’t fumble around. She pulled up the front of my tube top unsnapped my bra and took right off me. Then as she pulled my tube top back down, gently pinched my nipples through the material as she straightened it over my breasts.

I was too astonished to say or do anything as she pulled up the front of my skirt. I was so confused that when she said hold this up, I grabbed the material and meekly held my skirt up while she hooked her thumbs in the waist band and started pulling down my panties. By the time she got them down to my ankles she was down on her knees in front of me. As I looked down at her I realized how sweet and innocent she looked as she smiled sweetly up at me and said, “Put your hand on my head for balance and step out of your panties.”

.

Not known what else to do, I put my hand on her hand and stepped my right foot out of my panties. I’m still not sure why or where I got the nerve but when I put my right foot back down; instead of lifting my left, I pulled her face towards my crotch. All it took was a gentle little push and suddenly her hands were under my skirt gripping the cheeks of my naked ass and her tongue was running up and down the slit of my pussy. As soon as her tongue hit my clit I was cumming all over her face. She had me going off like a machine gun, one orgasm after the other until I was almost too weak to stand.

.

When my orgasms had finally subsided, she wiped my thighs and pussy off with my panties. Then she stood up, straightened my skirt and kissed me. I couldn’t believe how intoxicating my cum tasted on her lips.

.

As we walked back up to the check out stand so she could bag up my panties and bra, she told me that her name was Susie and begged me to call her for a date. When I told her that I was concerned about her age, she told me that she was 22-years old and that girls her age bored her. She preferred ladies with some maturity. She told me not to worry that she knew exactly what she was doing, then she kissed me and proved it.

.

When I handed her my credit card Susie said, “Carmichael? Are you any relation to a Deborah Carmichael?” Then without wait for an answer, she went on, “I use to have a girlfriend named Deborah Carmichael. God was she hot! To tell you the truth, though I think she was married, because she never wanted to be seen in public with me.”

.

“She sounds interesting.”

.

“Oh, she was. Whenever we could get together all she ever wanted to do was go to bed. She was so kinky.”

.

Then her butt actually wiggled when she said, ”She just loved spanking my little bottom.”

.

What Susie just told me made me so happy that I kissed her and told her if she was free, we could have dinner tomorrow evening. With a promise to pick her up at work, I left.

.

After I put my purchases in my car I was still so sexually charged that I decided to take the sales girls advice go ahead and check out the movie. I don’t mind telling you that I felt like a real slut walking around in public panty and braless. I felt like every one I passed had X-ray vision and could tell I wasn’t wearing any underwear.

.

If I was worried about what people would think, I needn’t have. The girl selling tickets was talking on her cell phone and didn’t even bother to look up as she took my money and slid the ticket out to me. The ticket taker didn’t even bother to take my ticket. The ladies room didn’t look like anyone had ever used it. After splashing a little water on my face, I braved the theater. I almost chickened out when I opened the door and the smell of testosterone hit me in the face.

.

It was dark in the theater but as I stumbled down the aisle she noticed that there were men sitting everywhere. About a third of the way down the aisle, I realized that all the guys that I could see had their cocks out playing with them. I was so shocked that I tripped over my own feet. I was saved from a nasty fall when the guy behind me grabbed my arms and steadied me. Then he held my arm and helped me up the next row and into a seat. When I thanked him, he just smiled and instead of moving away, he sat down beside.

.

I didn’t know what to do so I acted like I was watching the move. In a couple of minutes, out of the corner of my eyes, I saw him take his cock out and start stroking it. It was like a car wreck, as it started growing I couldn’t ‘not’ look. The only two adult cocks I’d ever seen were Dave’s and his father’s and they were almost identical, so I may not have been much of a judge but it looked impressive. It may not have been as long as Dave’s but it was fatter. And where Dave was un-cut, he was cut.

.

When he caught me looking, he kind of turned his hips as if he was offering it to me. I was so embarrassed that I whipped my face back forward and acted like I was watching the movie. Not to be daunted, he reached over and took my hand. When I tried to pull it away, he grabbed my wrist. When I tried to pull away, he pulled my hand into his lap and put his cock against my palm. Then he closed his other hand over mine and forced me to close my fingers around his cock and move my hand up and down. I was surprised at the heat and the power that his cock was generating. As many times as Dave had fucked me and as often as I’d sucked him off, I’d never actually held his cock in my hand, so this was all new to me. When he let go of my wrist and took his hand off, I was so caught up in the moment that I kept stroking. I got so excited as I franticly pumped his cock that my face was only a couple of inches from his cock. When his balls exploded cum spewed all over my face. At first I was shocked and jerked away. Then, I giggled like a teenager as I leaned over and kissed his cum-covered cockhead.

.

As the guy that I’d just jacked off got up and left I leaned my head back and savored the feel of his cum as it oozed down my face. Glancing to my left I discovered that while I’d been jacking the guy off, another guy had sat down to my left so he could watch me in action. And, he like every other guy in the room had his cock out playing with it. I was still so caught up in the thrill of jacking off the first guy, that without thinking, I reached out and started jacking him off. His cock was only about 4-inches but it was still exciting seeing his cum spray up into the air. Things flew by in a blur as I jacked off one guy after the other just as fast as they could sit down. The smell of testosterone was in the air and my hand was slick with cum when the 12-th guy sat down.

.

I was so caught up in the excitement that I didn’t wait; I ripped his pants open and frantically extracted his cock. By the time I got his cock in my hand, he had his fingers wrapped in my hair and was forcing my face into his lap. Before I knew it his cock was in my mouth and I was sucking him like a baby sucking a bottle. By the time he exploded in my mouth I was down on my knees between his legs. After that, no one was satisfied with getting jacked off - they wanted blowjobs.

.

No one even bothered to sit down after that, they just stepped forward, got their cock sucked and stepped away. I sucked off 8 more guys before I was able to get up and stumble weak-kneed out of the theater. In the lobby I headed for the restroom so I could clean up before I started home.

.

As I washed my face I look into the mirror and saw a big Negro looming over me. Before I could move, he grabbed my hair and violently bent me forward over the sink. With one hand still tangled in my hair, he used the other to flip up my skirt and forcefully rammed his cock into my pussy. When he finished, he left me lying over the sink and left.

.

When I could finally stand, I stumbled out to my car and headed home. Fortunately, I was able to get to my room and cleanup before anyone saw me. At dinner that night, I found that I was now viewing Deborah in a different light. Who would have thought that anyone married to a stud like Dave could be a lesbian?

.

True to my word I picked up cute little Susie, the sales clerk the next day and took her to dinner. Then afterwards she took me to her apartment. There I found out why Deborah liked to spank her little bottom so much. Once I saw it naked it was impossible to keep my hands off it. When I scolded Susie and turned her over my knee like I used to do Dave when he was young, she wiggled her little bottom enticingly like a puppy wagging its tail. She tried to be brave and bit her lip to keep from sobbing, but by the time I was done, her cute little cheeks were cherry red, tears were running down her pretty little cheeks. She was so brave and I felt so bad about spanking her that I had to kiss it and make it better. That led to my first taste of pussy. By the time I went home, Susie had gotten me off twice and I’d gotten her off once. We each got off again when she taught me to 69. I left at daylight with a promise to call next time I was in town. And more importantly, I was leaving with some very compromising pictures of Deborah. Pictures that would more than jeopardize her standing in the religious field that she worked in.

.

I got home just in time for breakfast. After Dave finished and adjourned to his study to work and I was lingering over a cup of coffee, Deborah made a snide remark about my being out all night. Then all the color drained from her face when I said, “While I was out shopping I met this cute little sales girl named Susie that was so insatiable that I just couldn’t get away any sooner.” Then as I got up and started walking away, I glanced over my shoulder and said, “I believe she mentioned knowing you… biblically that is”

.

I’d been asleep for about 3-hours when…

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

My Son and I

Part-5-of-5

.

Comeuppance

.

.

I’d been asleep for about 3-hours when Deborah slipped into my room and woke me. “Dave has gone to the store so we haven’t much time, I need to talk to you,” moaned Deborah.

.

“Good, then let’s get right to the point. I know how you treat Dave sexually, and now I know why. And I have incriminating, very incriminating, pictures to prove it; pictures that if they were to surface could be very detrimental to your career,” I snapped as I stripped the t-shirt I was sleeping in over my head.

.

“Right now I need you to encourage Dave to come to Dallas for a visit. While he’s there I’ll find out how he really feel and what he wants. Most likely, I’ll expect you to file for a very quiet divorce. I’ll let you know after his visit.” Then after a pause I added, “I’ve got two more days of vacation; it would be nice if I could spend that time with Dave without you underfoot. Perhaps you could find an excuse to be away for the next couple of days?”

.

Then taking Deborah by the hair and pulling her face towards my breasts, I said, “If Dave isn’t going to be gone long, then you’d better hurry.” Obediently her hands closed on my breasts and squeezed my already hard nipples. Pressed for time, she quickly let go and started kissing her way down my belly. I shivered a little as her lips and tongue danced down my body. My already warm skin seemed to get warmer as she worked her way down my body. She let her lips crawl down the middle of my body as she worked her way down my body and right into the delicate folds between my out stretched legs.

.

Unconsciously I bucked against her face when her tongue parted my lips and penetrated my wet pussy. I could smell my own arousal and it seemed to grow by the second as her tongue caressed the sensitive lips of my pussy and my clit. “I’m going to cum!” I almost screamed, as my pussy erupted, gushing my juices all over her face.

.

Deborah jumped up, fled the room, and with a promise not to return until after I was gone, she was on her way out the door in 20-minutes.

.

I meet Dave at the door wearing nothing but stockings, high heels, and a smile. He was so excited that he grabbed my naked ass and hurried me upstairs. We only made it as far as the stairs. He was so horny that he had me down on my knees sucking his cock while he sat on the steps. Once he’d cummed and got some pressure off his balls, we staggered, arm in arm, upstairs so he could fuck me in his and Deborah’s bed. Call me kinky, but for me there was always a little extra thrill in fucking my own son in the bed where he and his wife slept and made love.

.

Dave and I spent that day and ½ the next frolicking naked all over the house. By the time I had to head for the airport, he'd fucked me every way it was possible for a guy to fuck a lady, and some of them twice. In between sex, I told him about Susie and what I’d learned about Deborah. But I didn’t tell him about my exciting afternoon at the porno theater, a lady has to keep some aura of mystery between herself and her lover.

.

By the time that Dave took me to the airport the next day, I was so well fucked that I was walking funny. My seatmate was a young sailor flying 'stand-by' on his way home on leave. The flight wasn’t long enough for us to join the mile-high club, but it was long enough for me to offer to give him a ride home in my limo. The limo was one with a tinted glass partition that afforded us enough privacy for him to get a blowjob on the way home.

.

He got out of the limo at his parents' front door with my cell phone number and a promise that if he called, he’d have the most exciting leave that he’d ever had in his life entire life.

.

Even though I knew Deborah’s secret, neither she nor my husband knew Dave’s and my secret. And since we wanted to keep it that way, we didn't talk about our special relationship over the phone or by email.

It will be a couple of weeks before Dave can make to Dallas for his short visit. He doesn’t need to tell me what's on his mind about the visit though, because it's the same thing that’s on mine. For some reason I don’t find it at all strange that I find myself caring so deeply about 2 men. They are both exceptional individuals, handsome, intelligent and independent. One is the father of my children, a good provider, unselfish and very caring and incredibly passionate in bed. The other, of course, is my son, who is a famous writer, caring, giving, unselfish, and a tiger in the bedroom. I feel blessed to know them both sexually.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: