Tuesday, August 7, 2007

jason

His Name is Jason

By Pink Lillies

Jason is a tall man, at least 6-feet tall and Im a short little woman, only 5foot 1. So when he entered the room the first time I noticed him before anyone else. He wasn't drop dead gorgeous, but something about him that made him attractive. He was so sexually attractive that just his mere presence made every woman in the room checks her wetness.

He was married, so no need for me to try.... it was not going to happen.

I needed his help; so I walked into his office at around 3 in the afternoon. He was sitting at his desk hanging on to his unlit cigarette like it was his saving grace. He was ready for a break, so he said to follow him and we’d talk. Outside in the smoking area, he looked down at me and said, “Damn girl you look good today.

I was caught off guard.... did he just notice me? I told him it was for him that I was looking good (knowing he was never the reason in the first place.) He asked if I was going out of town to the meeting the next week. I said sure am and can't wait for all the partying. He said well don't get too crazy, save some for him. I laughed at him and told him no worries, I would be all his.

The following day, everyone in the office was getting ready for all of us to go out of town. Running around like crazy chickens. I stopped in on Jason to let him know I was about to leave for the airport. He looked at me and said, “Why don't you come over here and suck me off before you leave so I can be relaxed on the plane.

I laughed at him and said, " Sure you can just shoot all over my face." Little did I know that he was making notes to use against me at a later time.

We all had the same plane...sitting only a few seats apart, so we were all talking and enjoying the plane ride. We’d just landed and all got off the plane when Jason walked up to me. It was cold and he said, “If you go get us a coffee I will carry our bags, you just have to feed me what I want when I ask for it.

Knowing he wasn't talking only about the coffee, I agreed whole-heartedly. We finally made it to the hotel and all the long boring meetings. It was finally 5 in the afternoon the next day and all the meetings were done for the day. Everyone went on the shuttle buses to the nightspot the managers had picked for our dinner. It was great fun, drinking and dancing. Everyone made it back to the hotel safely and all met up in the hotel bar. By the time it was 2 am and no one could even stand.

When I told everyone that I was going to bed, Jason followed me to the elevator. With a big grin he said, "hey girl what room are you in, I will be there in a minute."

Laughing it off, I told him the number, not expecting him in no way to come up.

The next thing I knew there was a knock on the door. I opened it up, me in my jammies and head wet from the shower. Looking down at me, he said, "Wow, you got all cleaned up for me."

I looked up at him, I said, “Not for you. I never really thought you would come, so I was getting ready for bed."

Handing me a beer, he sat down and said, "What do you want to do, you know I am married so if anything goes down you will never be able to say anything."

I looked at him and gave him a funny look, "Jason, we are both managers and we would get fired if anyone ever found out I gave you the best pussy you have ever had."

We both just fell down laughing at my comment.

Then he looked over at me and said, "I am serious, come here."

Before I knew it, our lips were touching and he was deep throat kissing me. Licking the inside of my mouth, flicking his tongue around my mouth. I answered his kiss with a long hard kiss. I couldn't believe how sexy he was at this point.

He started taking my clothes off. He had my panties half way off and his mouth in my wet pussy before I could say anything. He sucked on my clit like a baby going for milk, as he simultaneously fingered my pussy.

I was about to cum when he said, "No, you have to cum on my dick." With that, he was climbing on top of me sticking his hard long cock inside of me. Pumping me like a ferocious animal. I was cumming all over him before the 5th pump inside of me.

Before I knew it he flipped me over and was fucking me doggie style. He pulled my hair back. He wanted to see my face as he entered me from behind. He pulled my face around and kissed me passionately while he fucked me harder.

I pushed him back and got on top of him and rode him reverse cowgirl style. I was bucking on this bronco like I was going for a prize.

I begged him to stick his fingers in my ass, so I could feel like I was being double penetrated. I loved the feeling of being filled up in every hole. He happily obliged. I was fucking his dick with my pussy and he was fucking my ass with his fingers.

We both exploded with such fury. Hot cum spilling all over us. My pussy was spitting juices all over his belly while his hot, yummy cum was spitting up towards me. Spanking my pussy a little we were done.

He got his clothes back on and covered my naked body with blankets and he was gone.

Every time I see him now he smiles at me with the memory of that one night of hot hard pounding passion we both shared.

The end…

No comments: